Lol

XD, brb I'm saving this cap for /r/Sup Forums

include me in the cap XDDD

Why do people like his shit so much?
It's worse than Heathcliff.

Why are people here hating on his shit so much?

He found something that keeps him a steady audience and now he's rolling with it. Who cares

>Why do people like his shit so much?
Hey, this board loves Whomp, so it's no surprise at all.

Rewarding mediocrity is worse than hitler

i agree, tim buckley didn't deserve the hate

xDDDD HE SUCKS RIGHT

Yes.

ex-dee.

>It's worse than Heathcliff.
watch out, he's wearing the shit opinion helmet, again

How can someone go from this to being an utter hack in only 2 years?

Not really hate, but this guy can do some seriously good humor. It's understandable that he sticks with what's safe, but it is such a shame

this is based

Holy shit.

How kafkaesque.

And that's all I saved.
No touching the meat, ma'am.

Wait, if he could build a house, why didn't he build a bridge.

>radius
>ulna

Is this the third thread about this?

Maybe anything they placed over the gap fell in? Videogame physics don't give a damn about your fancy schmancy real world bullshit.

One trick pony

Is this the definition of one trick pony?

Everytime I see this guy's comic is always the same.

HA
HA
HA

To be fair, there is just fours comics of this guy that Sup Forums likes to repost. He do something different eventually

Semi related, but what is it with all those how-do-i-adult comics/blog/shit? How stunted emotionally do you have to be to not learn any of this shit? It's easy

this has no right to be so funny

Welcome to the 21st century and it's army of emotionally stunted adult-children

Why didn't he walk around the gap?
He clearly could walk away from the scene or roster he would have never been able to build a house

Fuck you. If we relying on videogame physics, that means he could just get some floating blocks.

These aren't very good

Very good.

Would be good if something other than Jews popped the Jews balloon.

Yes.

this would have been better with just the first two panels

>>Empathy? What's that?

Reddit and imgur rewarding his mediocrity and disincentivising skill and creativity.

More like how did he build a house, tent, everything else + food without moving backwards?

>what is being a spoiled womanchild?

here, I improved it

>Le whomp is bad XD

Spicy memes

Great another shitty webcomic General that won't ever go away

Thanks Hiro you're really improving shit

You didn't improve it, you made a second issue ready for publishing in OwlTurd's eyes.

>Talking about comics on Sup Forums is bad

ok, well, find another board I guess retard

oh no, you're just only allowed to talk about GOOD webcomics
which are decided solely by me, and i frequently change my mind, so try to keep up

Now I want to read a "life is hard I am awkward" comic made from the persepctive of someone who is clearly successful, attractive and socially skilled but is trying to make a "relatable" comic based on their experiences.
Like " I was being awarde a prize for having helped many orphans and giving them hopes for the future and during the speech I forgot the name of the director of the institute and to cover up wento into a 15 minutes speech boring everyone! I'm so awkward lol"

Really makes you think.

Ironically the only girl I know who posts these all over her Facebook (inb4 >having a Facebook) is actually gorgeous and successful, but her entire personality can be summed up as "such a nerd xd tee hee don't hit on me silly boys" and she posts Star Wars cosplay selfies like every other day.

Have sex anime fag

>ifunny
Is this the new 9gag or something?

>Le ur a virgin take that

Spicy memes

I didn't think anything could do it better than Jerk City, but you've done it

It is. Just as repetitive as OP's shit.

link

He built it out of his skin and hair.

DUDE
DEPRESSION
LMAO

>oh no, you're just only allowed to talk about GOOD webcomics

LOL threads are for Sup Forums shitposting. They don't belong on Sup Forums.

This and the one about flawed outcomes are his best.

SO FUCKING ON POINT
Holy shit.

I fucking hate when they caption everything.

She's already flooded with enough creepy comments from Internet losers without the 4chins coming after her too.

You guys do know he makes other jokes than just these, right?

Like he may make a bunch of these, but they're not exclusively what he does.

Or is this just some circlejerk hatred going on for "life sucks" metaphor humor with him as the poster boy so you can focus your hatred?

decent

You can't just talk about a gorgeous, flirty girl doing star wars cosplay every other day and then not post a link you goddamned tease.

lol

>this guy's new comics suck because they don't pander muh GAMER HUMOR, everyone knows the only good comics are about how Xbox is huge and how that girl from Overwatch likes Doritos. THE CAKE IS A LIE LOL xD

Whomp is no different from OP's comic. There's a dude, his life is bad, repeat that joke a million times.

I know man, there's just such a dearth of pictures of pretty girls dressed up like nerds to be found on the Internet these days.

You should paint him black and have jew nose

>Forgot to tag the pencil's rubber
-20/10

So relatable!

>How stunted emotionally do you have to be to not learn any of this shit?
Somewhere down the line the area of "actually learning how to be an adult" sector of life got replaced with "Pokémon and cartoons because THAT'S WHAT BEING AN ADULT MEANS" for a lot of young adults these days.

>nearly 25
>still think things like calling for a doctors appointment are "Adult Things"

I should write a webcomic with how quirky I am.

DUDE LIFE SUCKS LMAO

>OH GOD BASIC HUMAN EMPATHY? WHATS THAT? I AM TOO AUTISTIC AND BITTER TO UNDERSTAND SUCH A CONCEPT

That is this thread.
Also putting labels on things for instant relatability has been a common practice since like the 1700s

Why are we pretending this is anything new?

If there is anything to take from this thread it's that we are in an age where people will bitch about the smallest most trivial thing.

>Now I want to read a "life is hard I am awkward" comic made from the persepctive of someone who is clearly successful, attractive and socially skilled but is trying to make a "relatable" comic based on their experiences.
You mean every single life is hard comic ever made?

>no arms
Life can be tough.

He eats chicken nuggets too. That makes it better.

>Saying this non-ironically on a cartoon board

The thing I hate most about Sarah Andersen is that she is obviously aware of her traits, yet she pretends to not know about them because acting like an awkward qt sells more than just being a regular person.

>Also putting labels on things for instant relatability has been a common practice since like the 1700s
That's kind of the point dumbfuck, it's a shitty overdone trope that should have died off 100 years ago.

Basically.

>it's old therefore it's not open to criticism
>so stop talking about things I don't care about

That's not the joke in Whomp, it's the theme. Every strip has its own joke. With owlshit, because it's allegorical, the joke is literally the same every time.

I'd be a bit too subtle I think.

at least the art isn't offensive to the eyes.

Hi Shen, when's the new strip coming

Heathcliff is objectively not funny.
The only reason anyone talks about it here is for meme reasons and if you think otherwise you must be some baby boomer that's progressing towards dementia.

What I want to know, is that if Life didn't give him his fucking hopes and dreams, where in fuck's name did they come from?

LIFE should literally be the only other thing in this fag's void, so it doesn't just give him every stubbed toe or blizzard, it gives him every blowjob, every hot mug of cocoa.

It's harder to fit "UNEXPECTED OR UNPLEASANT SITUATIONS" across some dude's chest.

Nani?? He's strong!

>when life gives you lemons you become good friends

>tfw can't write comics because I can't write jokes

(You)