Which one was better? Lady Arkham or The Arkham Knight...

Which one was better? Lady Arkham or The Arkham Knight? Will either of these characters appear again redesigned/ implemented by other creators?

Other urls found in this thread:

comicsalliance.com/batman-arkham-knight-main-villain-revealed-images
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

jason todd has his own run right now dumbass

Jason Todd=/=the arkham knight

Lady Arkham. Atleast she didn't whine a lot.

Lady Arkham since she wasn't just Red Hood with a different name.

Arkham Knight obviously.

I like this take on Jason and wouldn't mind to see more of him in the future.

Lady Arkham was a decent anti-Batman. Though Knight is probably better because there's reasons why he's able to give Bruce a run for his money and he has more of an emotional connection to the bat family.

Arkham Knight was a discount Red Hood. Lady Arkham was a discount Phantasm.
No, she wasn't. But that is who she put me in mind of.

Red Hood is a garbage mary sue and AK is nothing like him

Also, the way knight handled Jason's transformation was the only time it was actually believable to think he might end up murderous afterwards. Being tortured by the joker for a YEAR while batman moved on

Lady Arkham. Vicki Vale finally becoming something more than a damsel in distress, Lois Lane type of a reporter was truly refreshing thing to see + it is a nice, original take on a classic character.

Whereas Arkham Knight was just your moody Red Hood in cyber-disguise in a so-so story that was sort of ripping off TDKR with Bane & his army (tanks, equipment and etc) taking over Gotham.

>it's a totally new character guys!
t. WB Montreal

Nobody said that retard. However youre acting like Nightwing is the exact same thing as dick grayson robin

>Red Hood
>mary sue

All them dubs, wasted on an ignorant post, when the game was being advertised, they were saying that AK was a brand new never before seen OC, not an already established character from the comics.

comicsalliance.com/batman-arkham-knight-main-villain-revealed-images

Oh my god, get over it.

It's been more than a freaking a year since the game came out.

Well at least you know when you've been proven wrong, that's more than any one can say about your typical Jasonfag, so, ya know, be proud of that and what not, you're a step ahead of the rest user.

who the fuck is Lady Arkham

How fucking retarded are you?

I never claimed otherwise. I said youre retarded if you think having a run of Jason Todd atm is the same thing as the arkham knight appearing outside of the game. Go kill yourself manchild

The identity of Telltale's Batman game main villain, which in reality is Vicky Vale which in reality is Victoria Arkham

>faggot robin gets killed by the joker
>suddenly comes back from the dead twice as badass and starts killing every criminal in gotham in a superhero costume

And I was making fun of the fact that WB Montreal was trying to claim that AK was a fresh new OC and not an already established character. You're the one who said
>nobody said that retard

I just provided you a link wherein, the creative team behind the game were quoted saying just that.

I couldn't give any less of a fuck about Jason's current book, he should have just stayed dead.

You mean the robin who saved the trinity in the "For the Man Who Has Everything" and saved Batman couple of times like in "The Cult"?

Jason was always a talented kid, but still flawed and reckless. He isn’t a mary sue.

Lady Arkham, by far.

Because she can potentially bring out the very worst in Batman and they had a proper brutal showdown instead of a pathetic stealth sequence that ended with Jason crying for the umpteenth time.

Definitely AK. I like Jason and I enjoyed what they did with him in the game.

Lady Arkham.

The story in general was stronger in the Telltale game than Arkham, with the great trade off being gameplay.

Vicki. Her motivation makes sense, the mystery also makes sense, and it didn't insult the intelligence of the player like the whole Arkham Knight fiasco did.

Lady Arkham for sure,

Better story, better character, better mystery, better motivations.

only downside is that she'll never be truely cannon because a) no-one wants to blacklist vicki vale b) No-one wants to taint the wanes in canon dc.

>a) no-one wants to blacklist vicki vale

No one wants to use her either, I guess that's why DC accepted that turn in her character. Like many anons have said Vicky Vale is a non-character

nice dubs

Hardcore Batman Punished Alfred Statued Cobblepot Crazy Harvey Douchy Bruce and Sex Selena. Final Destination.

Yea either a hot chick for Bruce to fug and forget or just a talking head.

And I liked their take on the Wayne Family honestly. Its something that Gotham could do.

Course there was still the mystery of why order the hit on the Waynes.

>Course there was still the mystery of why order the hit on the Waynes.

This is answered. Martha Wayne threatened to blow the whole lid on the criminal partnership, so Hill hired Chill to kill her. Don't know why Thomas was killed too. Maybe he tried to save her. I need to look at the recreation again.

Well if they'd just offed Martha then they'd have turned Thomas into their most dangerous foe.

Which would be another interesting elseworld.

Bruce loses his mother but still grows up in a safe Gotham because Thomas becomes ruthlessly effective dealing with the criminal element shutting them up in Arkham Supermax.

They didn't even try to hide the fact that the Arkham Knight was Jason. Literally the first thing he says is "time to die, old man". Who else would say that to Bruce? No one. It made the "mystery" less interesting.

Lady Arkham, on the other hand, had me crazy invested in figuring out who she was and was also the first time Vicki Vale has ever actually done something. It was a weird rewrite of an existing character, but it was neat.

But to answer your question OP, I don't think either of them will be use again. Certainly not in comics.

>this take on Jason
>implying it wasn't just Jason but wearing blue instead of red

I'm pretty sure Jason, even at his worst, wouldn't take the entire city hostage and kill civilians to his heart's delight.

???
It was different because Jason was tortured for a year by the Joker and was angry at Batman for a different reason than Red Hood!Jason.

His personality, origin and goals were also different.