They have to go back

They have to go back.

You sadden me. Mexicans are people too, and nice ones at that.

The legal ones are fine. Surely you're not that simple minded user.

thankfully they have their own country to be nice in

>spics are bro-tier

No. They're nigger-lite.

The only difference between "legal" and "illegal" are words on a page. Who makes that choice anyway?

chicanos are horrible and we don't want those fucking traitors back here. BUILD WALL

the immigrants

Are you that narrow minded? Much of the southwest was once Spanish, and much of the culture there has Spanish roots. Ever consider why Los Angeles, San Diego and San Francisco have the names they have?

my family are legal immigrants. it was extremely difficult and my father had to work extremely hard. he gave up everything for me and my brothers. These are the types of people you want to immigrate not the type of people that will break the law and be a drain on everyone elses resources

>Much of the southwest was once Spanish
For about 60 years under Spanish colonialism and 25 years as Mexican territory, before that it was Apache territory. Mexico has had it for a total of ~85 years, the US for ~170 years, and the Apache for probably 1000 years. So no, those border jumpers don't own shit in the US.

> Ever consider why Los Angeles, San Diego and San Francisco have the names they have?
Because the settlements were founded during Spanish rule?

America for Americans. If you don't like you you can git out.

This 100%. I don't care what country you're from if you're an engineer at nasa or a major oil company. Their kids are top tier too, go to universities and get straight As unlike some ungrateful people

Mexicans are not Americans.

>Mexicans are people too
As a part of the 10% white mexicans, no, mestizos are literal sub humans. They make up like 60% of the country and are the only reason this country is shit with the politicians.

>half of Clinton supporters can be put into a basket of deportables

Why is this so accurate?

they literally are like rats

atleast cats eat rats.. hmmm maybe we need bigger cats here roaming around.

Remember America was founded after North America was nearly entirely depopulated by disease. We had a nearly uninhabited continent for most of our history, even as recently as the 1950s when the SW and Florida were opened up by air conditioning. We're now the third most populous country on Earth. What point is there in continual growth? We need a moritorium on ALL immigration.

Is your current president, Nieto, considered a White Mexican? What about AMLO? Those guys seem darker than Vicinte Fox and Calderon.

In America, quite a bit of Latinos are just one step away from passable White, just need to be bred correctly.

Nieto seems to be pretty white, but he is an obvious mestizo (cameras make him look whiter), mostly because his skin isn't actually white, and he is a fucking idiot.
Calderon and Sedillo were actually white, and also good presidents fighting the good fights,
>quite a bit of Latinos are just one step away from passable White
Just 10% of latins are actually white. And out of 60% of the mestizos, less than the half have white skin, but are still hispanic.
Don't mix hispanic with white, they are very different, just look at Argentina is white meme.

Thanks for the analysis. I seem to recall though the Vicinte Fox's parents are super White blond, yet he came out looking like what most Americans would consider a stereotypical Mexican.

The immigrants themselves decide that. They decide whether or not they enter legally. How about you take in all the illegal Mexicunts, user?