I would like to become more politically informed. What are some unbiased news sources?

I would like to become more politically informed. What are some unbiased news sources?

Sup Forums

Why do you want to read the news? Name one thing in the news today that will make me any happier. Most of the media lies to me to make me panic more. I don’t want to panic more. So I won’t read the news.

Russia today

>unbiased news source
>especially in europistan

10/10 would read for the lulz again

There are none. Everyone, including us, has an agenda

Drudge report and infowars

No such thing, only way to remove bias is to watch all the news and normalize the information via cross-referencing.

>What are some unbiased news sources

THERE ARE NON!

/thread

BBC America

Blacked?

This.

Melissa theuriau is married to that btw

Read both sources, all news outlets are biased.

For example:
Read both CNN and Fox for American news.
Read Telegraph and The Guardian for UK news.

There is no such thing. The best you can do is read a wide range of them while being aware of what their bais is and then split the difference.

He gets to launch a jihad on her ass every night.

why are french women such mudsharks? not only that, but she married a cripple.

Just browse thru multiple outlets, big ones and small ones. Read blogs, forums, expert analysis, youtube, Sup Forums. What you want is fact finding, and from there you can connect dots and build a bigger picture in terms of causality, motive etc..

No such thing. Every news source curated by humans in any way will have bias.
The best you can do is get news from multiple sources and find the middle ground.
That's what I like about Sup Forums, tons of different opinions in one tiny, fucked up place.

There are none, user.

I'm serious.

Everyone has an agenda so you need gto keep in mind everyone's agenda. Read the story closely with a critical eye. Try and get as close to a primary source as possible.

Second, you have to know you're history so you understand the context of the actor's involved.

Then and only then can you begin to make real opinions.

Check opposits.
Russia Today and CNN or BBC for world news
and two national news outlets with different political views for national news.

Aljazeera for news not relating to Islam/the middle east

RT for new not relating to Putin

CBC for news about Trudeau

The Young Turks by Chunk Yogurt

This

Wtf I wanna commit suicide now.

Sup Forums

No such thing

Does he get 11 months off from santa's workshop? Who does she fuck that one other month?

Whitepapers about measurable statistical trends are as close as you're going to get to unbiased news. They're also really fucking boring to read.

Doesn't exists.
Watch em all and make out your own conclusions

Even those have bias depending on who funded the studies and what methodology they used.

A basic understanding of statistics can really change how you see the world because you quickly find out that 99.9% of statistics are manipulated bullshit being used to prove a point (see what I did there?)

There are no unbiased news sources due to ignorant hypocrites writing the news as they see fit.

Breitbart is fun to read and fairly accurate, but it most certainly biased (alt-right; basket of depolarables)

Retard spotted

he's a famous actor in france