When syrians act like the victim but then enter your country to rape and destroy everything

>when syrians act like the victim but then enter your country to rape and destroy everything
Rebel scum

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=OblHVyXRAOQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes! Yes!! Very good, tovarisch. 50 ruples have been added to your account, use them wisely, tovarisch.

> Russia is the devil incarnate for hiring people to shitpost on the Internet, we should isolate them
> Muslims are nice, they only kill a few dozen of us every four weeks, we should not ban them from entering our country

> this is actually on-topic since entities like Marvel, Image and the Simpsons are spreading literal propaganda and advocate the politicisation of every fucking thing nowadays

I fucking hate this world and I really hope you all die.

90% of the problem isn't Syrians, it's the fact that every Muslim with a shitty raft from across North Africa is going to Europe and claiming to be a refugee. Morocco may be a shithole but living in a shitty place doesn't make you a refugee.

>your buttbuddy and fellow tyrant assmad cries because 90% of the population aka sunnis got sick of his shit and rebelled
>he's on the defensive for 5 years
>you go full chechnya and bomb everything to rubble not even pretending to care about civilian deaths
>millions flee to turkey and europe
>laugh maliciously as europeans and turks deal with all the effects of your vile deeds
RUSSIA DINDU NUFFIN DEY GOOD BOYS

> he's on the defensive for 5 years

That's not entirely accurate. Assad instigated a fight (or rather a genocide) in response to what was at the time peaceful protests, and continues to kill civilians to this day.

>*CIA war instigator rubbing hands together.*
Yes! Good goy - I-I mean patriotic citizen! Pay no attention to the Je- I mean man behind the curtain! Hate those damn Soviat Ruskies because it's tradition! Now how about some chemical weapons?Good deal! Half off and conveniently planted - I mean delivered, to your nearest "democratic liberation!"

Because the rapist mudslimes deserve to be oppressed and beaten

> America isn't responsible for funding all rebellions in the Middle East just to keep waging war with no real goal
> the rebels are not in part Islamists with bio-weapons also with no care for civilian lifes
> Russia doesn't at least attempt to end the war fast by allying with the legitimate government while other politicians are content with keeping and ignoring the clusterfuck as it is, doing the bare minimum
> Europe doesn't in part deserve the refugee storm for silently tolerating Americas bullshit and doing nothing substantial to help the constant crisises

wtf i hate rebels now?!?!

Fuck off false flagging Sup Forums bitch

>When people act like those dang dirty liberals are going to fuck over everything but the most uncertainty in over a decade has come during a sudden resurgence of far-right ideologies
>When there are genuinely far more people screaming about jews and niggers for no reason now that they've been validated by political victory

rly mk u thin

>Oh no!
>The 400 pound hacker known as Sup Forums strikes again!
>Russia, please stahp him!

>Divebomb the country into paralyzing debt every time they are on their way out of office.
>Republicans get all the blame, stuck holding the broom, and get none of the credit because it takes 4-8 years for macro economic policies to kick in.

Damn Republicans just being meanies :^(

I see someone hasn't graduated from high school.

> liberals politicise every fucking thing from comics, video games and tv to people joking on the internet
> liberals advocate complete corporate and/or government control of every aspect of what we do in our free time
> implying the """far""" right resurgence isn't just because people want to trigger the crybabies from the real world back into their safe space ghettos where they can live by the Tumblran if they want to but finally leave normal people out of it again like in 2008

That's literally the opposite of what keeps happening.

>Literally revising history to suit your contrarian beliefs

really make think

>liberals politicize everything
>righties are always the ones bitching about every little innocuous thing being social justice bait in a surreal cultural witch-hunt

think make does real

At least I graduated middleschool you kindergartner.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=OblHVyXRAOQ

>liberals advocate complete control of what we do in our free time
>Conservatives are seeking to kill net neutrality RIGHT NOW which if Trump achieves you may not even be able to browse Sup Forums

>be German
>get run over

>What is NAFTA
>What is Community Reinvestment Act
>What is auto and bank bailout.

Face it. Dems ran the market into the ground. So much for capitalism, lel.