Tweet was taken down. It's clearly Teresa Barnwell in the picture

Tweet was taken down. It's clearly Teresa Barnwell in the picture.

image soucre:
twitter.com/tomkawczynski/status/775285654100045825

Discuss

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/fT5oy
youtu.be/DFdmCi7Cais?t=43
youtube.com/watch?v=aoXDe8HxHBA
zap2it.com/2016/09/lip-sync-battle-all-stars-live-celebrated-america-in-all-its-baffling-glory/
twitter.com/abcliz/status/774999166489690113
youtu.be/BcVkWK-rdS0
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
twitter.com/BrettForrest89/status/775185132965679105
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

this is bait

do you have proof that this is bait?

Thank you so much for Correcting the Record. I seriously appreciate it.

Believable. They are probably injecting massive amounts of stem cells into hollarys brain still.

Body doubles is our favorite conspiracy, media already running with it.

It's on Sup Forums. Everything is bait here

IM STILL SKEPTICAL

This is infuriating, m8s. We've got to know

Hillary is dead. She died in the van. She's not going to California today because the body double isn't that great close up. This gives time to get a replacement(they don't want bernie).

They were also hoping Trump would say something outrageous about her yesterday so they could use it against him when they reveal she died. But Trump out smarted them and just said he hopes she feels better.

you'r doing it wrong. you have to bait people with a statement, don't just tell that this is a bait. like in fishing you don't throw a empty bait in the water to get any fish, that's not how you correct the records

If I die, it was the democrats

>But Trump out smarted them and just said he hopes she feels better.

No he hasn't. Not on Twitter anyway.

Have a (you) kike

He had an interview this morning

He said on Fox News this morning. Learn how to Google.

But she sounded like Hillary

What did he say specifically? Quote if possible.

BURDEN OF PROOF AMERIBRO. BURDEN OF PROOF. REEEEEEEEEEEE

That explains the weird standing stance and walk.
Completely believable to be honest.

I don't remember exactly but "she" kept her vocabulary limited

"I see what I see. The coughing fit was a week ago, so I assume that was pneumonia also," he says. "I mean, I would think it would have been. So something's going on but I just hope she gets well and gets back on the trail and we'll be seeing her at the debate."

What? I'm just pointing out it's bait. It's bait even if it's true. Will never get mainstream traction, serves no other purpose than to reinforce the conspiracy theorist stereotype.
thanks

>its bait even if its true
>its a conspiracy theory even if its true
wew

>if i suicide
record: corrected

>Tweet was taken down.
someone archived it
archive.is/fT5oy

Thanks.

I woke up to over 1000 rts of my rt of that

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH THIS SHIT IS GOLD

Thanks

Personally I think there are several things that are still quite definitively "conspiracy theory" status that are probably true. It's entirely possible to be both.

I'm undecided about the body double thing, and the only thing that's absolutely clear to me about it is that the Clinton people want the internet to jump on it. The way this Barnwell bitch is playing coy on Twitter is just so fucking obvious.

>dude I know was talking about Goldbug and actor based reality
>thought he was just too far off the deep end
>mfw this happens

Don't know what is real anymore

Meme magic the shit out of this until it became real.

「BAIT THE DUST」

>the Clinton people want the internet to jump on it. The way this Barnwell bitch is playing coy on Twitter is just so fucking obvious.
Yes, exactly. Making people second-guess themselves and pre-emptively discrediting """""conspiracies""""".

Thank you so much for Correcting the Record. I seriously appreciate it.

>Here's what has /pol speculating this morning.

Who's this idiot leading people back here with these dumbass conspiracy theories?

Goddamn you morons don't know how to keep your mouth shut about this place. It was bad enough this stupid theory got trending on twitter.

>I'm undecided about the body double thing

lucky for us you aren't the one who decides what we talk about

Weak unprovable bait intended to discredit the movement and make us all look like tinfoil

Don't we all read Dilbert here? Never sell past the close

Sage in all fields

I'm not telling you not to talk about it. I'm just telling you who wants you to talk about it.

this.

I'm just not seeing an upside in pursuing this. Hillary is sick, the campaign already got caught with the whole heatstroke/then immediately pneumonia thing and the isolation of the press corps from Hillary and subsequent backlash. Everyone knows it's probably bullshit in the back of their head, especially leaving and having the little girl run up to her as a clearly staged thing. She looks fucking bad.

Lip Sync Battle had a live episode filmed in California live last night and she's clearly dancing in the background behind Terry Crews:
youtu.be/DFdmCi7Cais?t=43

Now it aired at 8PM ET/5PM PT so if you want to go full tinfoil hat, NYC to LA is a six hour flight (not including transit time to/from the airport) so if she left for the airport at noon (leaving the apartment just before noon) it's POSSIBLE that she could be at the LSB set before 8PM ET. But that's a tight timeframe, and it essentially assumes that she was available, in the neighborhood, and had flight plans that didn't already put her in Cali (or out of new york) before noon yesterday.

I just don't see how you can readily prove that it was a body double, particularly this impersonator. Maybe they'll be a smoking gun, like the video of Hillary getting dragged into the van in the first place.

I wish I had a doppelganger.

youtube.com/watch?v=aoXDe8HxHBA
it's the meme queen

I've already got it but thanks nyway

Why would she post this if she intended on pulling it off

Weak bait and you faggots are taking it

Sage in all fields

The chin looks totally different
And the body shape totally different

I know what I see
Don't care what people say about bait and proof blah ablh I KNOW what I see - it doesn't look like her in the video

>LA in about an hour

Woah so this is the power of the concorde

Correct.

People's appearances change drastically in their last days as their bodies throw everything they have into trying to stay alive
She will be dead soon, and that's enough

Sage in all fields

>photographs can only be taken at the time they are tweeted

Could have been from months ago, or during the morning yesterday.

They say that she [Hillary] left the apartment "Shortly before noon". She tweeted at 4:11PM that she's in LA today, but not NYC (and the later deleted photo in front of the apartment shortly thereafter), but many coast-to-coast flights have in-flight wifi now, meaning it can be tweeted in flight. Her next tweet (showing her live with LL Cool J and a Bill Clinton impersonator) was made at 11PM eastern, well after the live airing of Lip Sync Battle at 8PM Eastern yesterday (she appeared behind Terry Crews).

Point being, there was enough time for her to leave the apartment before noon, tweet during a flight from NY to LA, get to the studio in LA for a live airing at 8PM eastern... I agree that it's a tremendous stretch, but it's not outside the realm of possibility that the impersonator was in NYC yesterday morning at the time "Hillary" supposedly was leaving the apartment.

I think it's still pretty much impossible to prove definitively and a waste of effort though.

THIS IS AN ATTEMPT TO DISCREDIT HEALTHTRUTHERS AS WACKY TINFOIL BIGFOOT CHASERS

SAGE

It's filmed in NYC.
See ->

if your theory was true, don't you think she would take it a bit more seriously?
this is about impersonating a politician to cheat millions of people
Do you think she would joke about it? come on..

maybe she's just stupid

It was a live show in LA yesterday.
zap2it.com/2016/09/lip-sync-battle-all-stars-live-celebrated-america-in-all-its-baffling-glory/
>“Lip Sync Battle” went live for the first time ever on Sunday (Sept. 11) and with it came some performances that will be talked about for days to come. When Olympics superstar Michael Phelps was announced as a part of the all-star lineup — which included John Legend, Olivia Munn and Terry Crews — we had a feeling the episode would be something extra special. Boy, were we right!
>[...]
>Zap2it was lucky enough to be in attendance to watch the live show go down in Los Angeles, Ca., and once the lights went down, all bets were pretty much off. We soon discovered a common theme and it goes something like this, “America! F**k yeah!”

However, "Hillary" left Chelsea's apartment before noon, and LSB didn't air until 8PM Eastern Time (when it was shot live). You get to an airport by 12PM, you can make it in 5.5-6 hours to LA, especially if you go on a private jet and get a limo to pick you up at the plane itself (skip a lot of security and headaches with commercial aviation).

If you want to go full tinfoil, you could say that the tweet was explicitly made as bait to try to make it look obvious on its surface that this hillary impersonator couldn't have been in New York at the time she left Chelsea's apartment, hence the deletion and her saying she was "messing" with people.

holy shit

fuck off CTR.

yesterday's episode was filmed in LA

Sage

You guys are doing the clinton campaigns work for them

>he didn't read so good

>hillary collapses for whatever reason and they drag her to the van unexpectedly
>don't want to go to the hospital as then the staff will report and the media will dog them; go to Chelsea's instead with private doctors (incl. chairperson of internal medicine from Mount Kisco [NY] Medical Group)
>Hillary isn't doing well, can't get her out, press knows something is up since she left the 9/11 memorial service abruptly
Now conspiracy time
>Desperate to show press something so they don't admit a more serious health issue, they find out that a Hillary impersonator is in NYC, and a plan is concocted
>Sneak the Hillary impersonator in, dress her up similarly, have her leave publicly, but at a distance with minimal talking so the press has a hard time seeing the duplicity (press corp is used to seeing her)
>Don't let the press corp with you for rest of day to keep up ruse
>bring body double to the airport and rush her to LA to appear on lip sync battle in an attempt to make a backstory
Well then, why would she tweet about it at all

>video starts to circulate with hillary being dragged into a van and shit falling from her ankle being unable to walk
>press doesn't fully buy the whole apartment exit, e.g. "staged" girl running up to her (one news cameraman says "oh jesus christ as it happens)
>realize the ruse may fall apart but she's in flight, you can make a "joke" about being in NY yesterday while it being plausible that it wasn't on quick examination as the impersonator was on Lip Sync Battle live last night

Can you fucking read news articles? The first episode was shot in New York. Most episodes are shot in New york. the Lip sync battle LIVE episode that aired LIVE last night was in Los Angeles.

Just throwing this out there: the double was in NY on standby or for stand-in rehearsals, that's why she was at Chelsea's place. The photo was taken for gaslighting/poisoning the well (thanks user) purposes like she did today on twitter.

When it turned out Hillary was just about well enough again to face the press the decision was made to not use a stand-in so she could quickly fuck off to LA. We saw the real Hillary but only barely.

yes but the thing is.. that center picture. IS PHOTOSHOPPED. I rewatched the video. It is a body double but the guy thought it was necessary to photoshop it to emphasize this..

just rewatched

the image wasn't really shopped, but the entire image was squeezed so she appears thinner than she actually should

but thanks for pointing this out though

>>dude I know was talking about Goldbug and actor based reality

Explain more please

But wait, if she works for the Clinton campaign as a body double, why would she even draw attention to herself?

You can hear Hillary's voice when asked if she feels better.
twitter.com/abcliz/status/774999166489690113

Does this double have her voice too?

That's the woman who was in the Hillary Clinton Meme Queen video you retards

Women love attention.

Trump won a few days ago after he retweeted Obama, Scott Adams confirmed. Don't sell past the close. Hillary fainting ended her campaign, why go further?

This. They are trying to make us use meme magic to discredit ourselves. Seems the hivemind is picking that feeling up quickly but it may nkt be fast enough.

So what exactly does that prove? Throwing together some pics, putting them side by side and drawing VERY IMPORTANT circles or lines on the pics means conspiracy has been proven?

Also, daily fuck you to Google for its fading picture captcha.

We begin -

youtu.be/BcVkWK-rdS0

The shills

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

What's all this about?
twitter.com/BrettForrest89/status/775185132965679105

You can change back to the classic captcha in the settings link on top right of page

youtu.be/BcVkWK-rdS0

You forget that she had the same shape at the ceremony when she fainted. It would not really make sense to have a double who faints..

Forget the double, pumping someone up to be able to stand for 20 seconds and stumble to a car is feasible under almost any circumstances. No need for a body double.

>when the narrative forgets to tell you they were going to lie

Full original pic here

>Hhahahahaha!!!!!!!!!! Just blew upp the entire The Hillary Clinton campaign!!!!!!!!! Fuck Youuuuuu, HILLARY!!!!!!

Haha Rush is strongly hinting that she used a double.