ITT : Things that almost happened

We were promised a Pacific Rim toon years ago.

I dont see it.

>that google doc of designs and episode ideas we spent a week on

It was cancelled early last year when the sequel almost was killed. Greg Weisman was supposed to be the showrunner.

Why must you hurt me this way

But a sequel is happening. You think theres hope we will get it?

NEVER

EVER

They probably don't want to bother with it now that they cancelled it.

Plus del Toro has a lot more projects and Weisman is back with YJ.

Boondocks movie

Where are you seeing that is was cancelled?

a little source called common sense

THICC

What divine entity did Weisman piss off to always have such catastrophically bad luck with everything he ever does?

He really should have switched to the classic face in the final act when they unveiled his ULTIMATE FORM!

This, he should of shedded his more like human face to get further away from humanity.

he kinda did

>working on Young Justice again
>is working with Cary Bates on a Captain Atom mini coming out next year
>has a series of WoW young adult novels

If anything, 2016 has been his luckiest year.

I hate this tactical grey shit thats in every fucking movie these days.

id fuck the piss out of her though at #4

Being greenlit and being on indefinite hiatus aren't mutually exclusive.

Talking about the toon or movie? Boyega scenes have already been shot

>Del Toro didn't get godzilla
>Del Toro got the Hobbit and then lost it
>Del Toro didnt get to direct pacrim 2
>Del Toro didn't get a monthly pacrim comic
>Del Toro didn't get Kong
>Del Toro's hellboy 3 will never be made
>Del Toro and Kojima got fucked by Konami
>Countless small projects

Honestly Del Toro and Weisman must have pissed off the same gypsy

Del Toro is doing great work in the Sup Forums community though. He is making a comeback

>Honestly Del Toro and Weisman must have pissed off the same gypsy
You could say Del Toro suffers from Gypsy Danger

Nice

a good Emperors New Groove plot

The captain.

I'm going to need you to run that by me again.
Did you just say that Pacific Rim as a franchise isn't dead?

And the oddball Enterprise.

I wish Final Frontier would have made it to screen. Could have been interesting.

And to think, this was-to-be series was killed off by a fucking munky. Why aren't American mechs ever allowed?

Wow, are they allowed to do that?

Its continuing and hopefully its Jaegers vs Jaegers this time but Boyega being the lead is a bad move if they want China coin

We have Death Stranding though

Not entirely sure I'd consider that a positive, honestly.

Cullen Bunn's plans for Agent Venom had the book not been cancelled:

>There were many things I had in mind for VENOM, but I had to wrap them all up rather quickly. For instance... -- There was to be a lot more with Mania. I really wanted to show Flash trying to be a father figure for Andi and Venom trying to be a mentor for Mania. I also had a story in mind in which Toxin would try to take Mania under his wing. -- The Descent was, when originally conceived, going to be a big war in Hell kind of story, with Venom, Mania, Toxin, and the Circle of Four characters almost like a group of soldiers behind enemy lines. -- The new Anti-Venom was something I was pretty excited about. When Flash took over as Venom, there was a mention that he was not the first candidate for the symbiote... that there was another host before him. I can't remember exactly at this point, but it was almost a throw away line. My plan was to introduce that previous candidate as another symbiote-powered soldier who wanted to destroy Venom. He would become the new anti-venom. --The War of the Symbiote was supposed to be come an arc or two after the Mania arc. Basically, everyone who had ever worn the symbiote would be drawn to it (kind of a pheromone incident) and go to war to get it back. Spider-Man (then Spider-Ock), Scorpion, Eddie Brock, Flash, and anyone else. The symbiote would be jumping from person to person during this "war" and in this story Flash would have finally learned Spider-Man's identity.

Just look up Pacific Rim: Uprising.
Keep in mind it was Pacific Rim: Maelstrom before the reveal.

>Boyega

Well, shit.

Better than no sequel at all

I wanna impregnate Mania and watch her breastfeed our child

Listen I'm a symbiotefag who loves Mania but she's a teenager dude. And I'm not even sure she's legal.

Motherfucker

Some good shit there too

Daaamn.

It's gonna be so bad. del Toro isn't directing or writing, they threw out the script he did work on, and Boyega is such a stunt casting that it shows how little they care.

It's going to suck.

????

I can understand not thinking the game would be good, but if you were upset by del Toro and Kojima getting fucked out of Silent Hills, I don't see why you wouldn't see Death Stranding as a good thing.

Justice for all the tortures and mockery he subjected his fans to past-SSM.

I-I like it.