Drake Bell

How does he unfuck his career?

Other urls found in this thread:

hollywoodmemorabilia.com/celebrity/Drake-Bell
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1507232191647.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=ePEAj7Q5bv0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They make like 10 grand for doing two hours worth of signing photos, could be worse

>They make like 10 grand for doing two hours worth of signing photos
Pardon me? How?

howspacewithoutspacebarguise[srs]guise

They charge for autographs.

Drake Bell is not making no 10 grand off of fucking autographs

He had his chance, he doesn't get another

probably not, but celebs charge from 50 to 200 a picture/autograph. Only e-celebs do it for free.

For whatever reason Drake Bell is coming to Milwaukee, WI to do a concert or something.
He's looking for openers to perform for him.
I don't really get why this is a thing.

They do. That's the cheap end as well. Darryl from Walking Dead makes like half a mill for some photos

Even at $20 a photo (and Hayden Panettiere charges $30 so that's a stretch), you telling me he signed 500 in two hours?

He needs to grow up and stop living in the past. He is far too old to be the aloof rocker that he tried to be.

I'm talking specifically Drake Bell here, that is my main concern in this argument, telling me a fucking hasbeen living out a disneyworld dumpster can net 10 grand comes off a wee bit outrageous

Have ever been to a comic book convention before? People pay large sums of cash to stroke their nostalgia bubble.

Sure at the major ones where everyone is a lifelong dedicating autisitic. Comic-con, Power Rangers, Star Trek's annual megacon in Vegas

But not for Drake Bell

>But not for Drake Bell
Are you kidding Drake and Josh and Fairly Odd parents are major parts of a lot of people's childhood.

hollywoodmemorabilia.com/celebrity/Drake-Bell

Shit, maybe this guy isn't full of shit after all

I NEVER THOUGHT IT WOULD BE SO SIMPLE

Nobody pays more than 10 dollars max for a photo with Drake Bell, maybe 5 dollars for an autograph.
And he won’t get more than 10 dudes per hour.
So he made 200 dollars good for him.

What do you have against drake bell? I feel like no matter what anybody says you are going to go hur dur Drake Bell.

All those are from a time when he was still relevant.

Try being more realistic and less of a cry baby.

I feel like you might be Drake Bell.

Now that the dust has settled, who was in the wrong here?

He was a fucking star and squandered it for a music career that fell through. At least Josh tried with the shitty new red Dawn and trying to do other shit. I think he's just skating on it with YouTube blogs and investing his money but he at least got it right.

Nobody wants more early 2000s core teen contemporary rock. How fucking dumb do you have to be to say "yeah, I want to be the next finger eleven"

you seem Jelly.

even if he signed 10 he'd make more money than you in one day. likely it was more like 50-100. so 1 or 2 grand. so he could work 100 2 hour days a year and make 100-200k.

>Josh

lel

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1507232191647.webm

>you seem Jelly

You seem like Drake Bell

Yeah, you can really see all those hundreds of people desperate to score a Drake Bell autograph in ops picture,
Oh wait

There aren’t any

Kek’d heartily

Drake deserved it

>mfw after all these years people still don't know his career was sabotaged
You boobs will never learn

>Drake's own kiosk
>Puts a picture of Josh Fucking Peck at the front so people can notice him
>Puts a picture of the guy who fucking deserted him so people can know who the fuck Drake is.
This guy is a fucking failure. Hey Drake, if you're reading this how's the 600K debt coming along?

>how do you do fellow kids?

Voice acting. Those people make a pretty good living. He's got at least a toe left in the industry door. I'd pursue that.

>josh grows up to be better looking than drake
top lel

youtube.com/watch?v=ePEAj7Q5bv0

I NEVER THOUGHT I'D BE SO DEEP IN DEBT
I COULDN'T PAY, I COULDN'T PAAAAY

IF YOU OPEN UP MY WALLET... (there's nothing inside)

IT'S GONNA TAKE SOME TIME TO PAY THIS FINE

Drake always seemed like an asshole, wouldn't invite him either