I'm the only one that think Loki is a really REALLY awful villain and character in general...

I'm the only one that think Loki is a really REALLY awful villain and character in general?He's a completelly generic villain, every single line he ever says is cringeworthy,his goals and motives are simply autistically childish.

Also the fact how he always get a free pass for his crimes is simply retarded and took down the entire MCU universe integrity.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f7cjpeRuNQc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Dude, its Loki, hes an archetype. Cackling about unconvincing ruses is something everyone else has been copying off the character for thousands of years.

He was alright in Thor when he was sympathetic and had an understandable motivation, but immediately turned to shit in Avengers and all subsequent films when he acts really weird, has no discernible motivations and plans which straight up make absolutely no sense.

"just turn off your brain and enjoy the movie user"

expect nothing less

I agree. You rarely ever see good, memorable villains in superhero movies these days. The only recent one I enjoyed was Jesse Eisenberg as Lex Luthor if only because of what an absolutely surreal performance it was. But it worked for a character who was obviously meant to be mentally ill.

Yes you are THE ONLY ONE

Michael Shannon as Zod is the greatest villain performance in any capeshit to date.

found the mewling quim

please

Michael Shannon and Zod as the character were literally the only good things about Man of steel.

Such a shame a great villain and acting wasted in a movie like that.

Someone link that Loki v Thor fight at the top of Stark Tower in Avengers 1, you know the one, with three hundred cuts per second.

youtube.com/watch?v=f7cjpeRuNQc

Yeah...this movie didn't aged well at all.

>parroting generic buzzwords
>generic empty post
>trying hard to be edgy

try harder

i don't think he's really considered much of a villain anymore, at most he's just kind of cheeky in comparison to other threats i guess.

only reason he's still around is for fanservice anyways, if loki pops up for 5 seconds in a trailer then it's guaranteed to garner interest for the Goils

>Loki
>A villain

And I would wager you think Revolver Ocelot was a villain in any of the Metal Gear Solid games he appeared in.

Probably because you cant do a real Loki in 2 hours. Loki is conniving and manipulative. You would lose 90% of the retard cape kino audience

>Gets stabbed
>Proceeds to beat the shit out of Loki
That is just plain terrible.

>that Power Rangers tier acting

*breathes in*

Wow, so brutal... Like two gods fighting...

I like the actor but always found the character annoying.

But what was worse was how Marvel decided they wanted to focus so much on him in Thor 2 which overshadowed the ACTUAL villain and for my reckoning began the trend of weak MCU antagonists

To think that this flick ruined cinema.

Its more a Loki+Hiddleston are horrible kind of thing. Ive yet to like him in any role.

>didn't aged
Found the foreign pos

After reading the books I unironically think he'd make a decent Bond.

Loki was attractive and that's the only thing that was good about Tom Hiddelston's character/acting/dialogue.
It was a different time though, when those cliche as fuck movies were rare, not like today when we basically swim in superhero shit cinema, that's why nobody really minded the cringe.

That actually might be a good fit for him. He exudes smugness though and is kind of lanky.