Donald Trump's ex-wife: Trump kept a book of Hitler's speeches by his bed

What now Drumpfags?
How is Trump not a fascist?

businessinsider.com/donald-trumps-ex-wife-once-said-he-kept-a-book-of-hitlers-speeches-by-his-bed-2015-8

Thems some fresh beans

K

My mom's ex-roommate who once worked in a hotel that rented a room to Trump's daughter's boyfriend told her that a maid working there saw a couple who overheard him say that Trump is an alien.

> i hate my ex because prenup > lie like a cunt without proof sounds about right

Riveting stuff OP. I'm sure this damning anecdotal evidence from his estranged ex-wife will be the last nail in Trump's campaign. Now all we need is some women to come forward and say they were raped suspiciously close to the election period.

Based Drumpf

I used to support Hilary. After reading this I am 100% Trump!

Fucking Mexicans. Literally the most pathetic shitposters on Sup Forums. This story is old as fuck.

>IF YOU READ HISTORY BOOKS, YOU'RE *LITERALLY* HITLER

Wooooooow.... really makes ur cerebellum do the hustle...

>beaner posting stale bait on his shitty dialup third world Internet

Did you spend the last year waiting for that article to load? How are you liking the new King of Fighters?

Nothing wrong with facism. Or paedophilia.

>not reading the most effective speeches ever written

No wonder they're such losers. They will themselves to ignorance! Sad!

I have nazi ss memorabilia. Unfortunately I haven't gassed a single kike to date. Just having things or enjoying speeches does not make you a criminal CTR.

>ex-wife
>mexican intellectual post

kek

It makes you susceptible to racist racist ideas

Trump's racist and he reads Hitler, there's something wrong

Ok, I'll bite
While Hitler is known to most of the public as the main aggressor of WW2, he has had some amazing speeches. Part of the reason why he rose to power was because of his ability to envigorate his audience. If someone wants to study how to make successful speeches, you can't go wrong by studying Hitler. And just because someone has a book related to Hitler doesn’t mean that they are Hitler, so fuck off back to whatever shit hole you came from.

If reading racist things lead to racists then doesn't that make you a racist for being on Sup Forums?

uh oh I am now a #jebhead

Oy vey! Hitler was a bad man goy. I was 7 years old when Hitler killed my whole family. I watched him kill thousands of jews! I can never get the images out of my brain, I was only 5 years old, they gases one after another in front of me, there must of been 3 million. I can't believe the Nazis made me, a 3 year old child watch 10 million jew die. Oy vey I need therapy, I can still hear the 20 million screaming!!!

>Donald Trump's ex-wife
you mean the same one who accused him of rape?

what a pathetic bitch.

We are a board of peace user. Don't let a few bad anons make you think we are all bad. I mean there are a lot of us, if we truly wanted to kill you, you would be dead, now stop calling us racists because it's making us racist

So? I do as well and i'm n... oh.

>implying hitler was bad at all
>implying it would be a bad thing if a presidential candidate liked hitler

Fuck off back to /r/the_donald, Neo-Sup Forums. If we found out a politican was reading Hitler back in the day we'd be creaming our pants.

This only strengthens my support for him

Good enough for CNN to run

>How is Trump not a fascist?
>thinking Sup Forums would not love that
reddit pls

>ex-wife

Who said I don't like Hitler?

The guy was known for giving good speeches.

Wow, it's not like Trump has been attacked as a fascist before. How is this going to hurt him more than all the combined attacks before?

This level of relentless attacks has numbed our minds to the point that we just don't care anymore.

Because you don't know what the word fascist means, you fucking nutjob.

oh no, this is sure to sink his campaign

B U I L D T H A T W A L L P E D R O

>Man slandered by ex wife

STOP THE FUCKING PRESS

BASED

Hitler was a great speaker, weather people agree or disagree with him

also check my 88 digits

Well as a leader you should be wise, that means you have to dig into all various parts of history, gov and part people like the noble wolf.

Look it's like here I got an actual commie friend that's active, he has all this shit too. As he must understand it and not just through around "you're a nazi!" even though that is what they for the most part do. I hope he snaps out of it, but it is his choice, so we still go to soccer games and once in awhile to the pub or watch skiing when we can.....

But they do this, they have to. Mein Kampf, Mao and all commie shit. You must understand it when you are to have this position. Always know your enemy, so you can defeat him with ease....

Also there is tons of good shit everywhere, the world is not black and white. Good and Evil. That's christshit

BUILD IT PEDRO

HURRY UP YA FILTHY SPIK

GET ALL YOUR FAT COUSINS TO HELP YOU

THEN WHEN YOUR DONE

GTFO OR GET IN THE OVENS.

BETTER YET GET IN THE OVENS PACO

>In the Vanity Fair article, Ivana Trump told a friend that her husband's cousin, John Walter "clicks his heels and says, 'Heil Hitler," when visiting Trump's office.

This guy would be jewish right? Sounds like he has a sense of humor a trump is the resident hitler of the family.

Can i vote for him & Hitler now?

>le my boy Hitler dindu nuffin he wuz a gud boi meme xD
except execute his officers causing him to lose the war. He wasn't very smart, now was he?

Alright

Guys Hitler wrote a book before his rise to power and so did Trump omg think about the implications

I hope he will finish what Adolf started.