Zika Virus lowers IQ

forbes.com/sites/chentim/2016/09/12/as-zika-spreads-in-asia-study-shows-virus-may-also-infect-adult-brain-cells/#11529abfbb57

September 12 2016: A new study from the Rockefeller University found that the virus can also affect adult brain cells in mice — suggesting the potential for Zika to hold long-term neurological implications for adult humans.

I am in the field. I have a virologist contacts. It decreases IQ. I don't know how long they will be able to suppress the findings that it lowers intelligence. And don't bother asking me how or who I know. All I know is that it is confirmed to lower intelligence in healthy adults, but nothing about to what degree it does so, and which groups/areas are most susceptible or which Zika strains do it. Long term infection may lead to serious mental illness.

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/news/archive/2016/08/zika-adult-brain-cells/496568/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Higurashi_When_They_Cry
youtu.be/ZDv5ETi9wyA
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22017088
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
insidercarnews24.com/2016/09/11/who-changes-zika-guidance-safe-sex-for-6-months/
ewn.co.za/2016/09/10/Eyes-could-be-a-reservoir-for-Zika
en.yibada.com/articles/158342/20160909/zika-spread-through-tears-study.htm
news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2010/02/100216-anti-mosquito-laser-video/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

theatlantic.com/news/archive/2016/08/zika-adult-brain-cells/496568/

Prey to Kek for immunity now.

Aren't there any drugs that can at least slow it?

Gas the mosquitoes.

I LOVE YOU ZIKA-CHAN

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

There's no approved antivirals and spraying the bugs only slows them down. In addition, Zika can be spread through casual contact and sex.

Fuck, this virus will exterminate a degenrate society

>china and india will die in your lifetime

What kind of mosquito can carry Zika anyway? Is it present in Europe and if so, to what extent?

nice dubs

>Zika mozzies are common in what are already the dumbest (read: blackest) areas of the country

Zika virus is a dream come true. More mindless people and lower birthrate unless you want to have ayyy babies. I wonder who might be behind this...

Everyone is so focused on Trump and Hill and other crap. The real danger is Zika. It doesn't who is president if in 4 years from now we are all retarded and schizophrenic.

Can we give meme power to zika too like we did with ebola?

That's the plan, man.

yeah that's fascinating and all, but uh

sauce on that pic?

Well fuck

I'm glad I live way up in the north. No Zika-chan for me.

It'll mostly affect the third worlders anyway so I'm really conflicted. On one hand it's a kike created control tool but on the other the people who get it are mostly sub human anyway

Be good Goy and don't pay any attention...

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Higurashi_When_They_Cry

This is what google gives me

It's form one of the When They Cry manga or doujins, I think...

Whoa..Whoa....wait a minute...

>Mosquito transmitted
>Sexually transmitted
>Blacks are least likely to get checked, and most likely to have many unprotected sexual partners
>Mosquitos don't fuck with the cold, can't breed in snow or ice
>Blacks/Browns/Subhumans can't survive in anything but tropical climate
Did Kek seriously answer our prayers to exterminate the lesser races? Holy shit Sup Forums.

Yeah it's hanyuu

youtu.be/ZDv5ETi9wyA

Praise kek

>ZIKA

I work for a fortune 500 lab specimen logistics company.

We were recently notified that we will be transporting the ZIKA virus from patient samples across the LA county and OC area.

We label them as 'irreplaceable' and you would not believe the surge in irreplaceable lab specimens over the last 6 months.

No one is talking about this, but ZIKA is popping up everywhere here.

>lowers IQ
>babies are born with encephalitis

Sounds like some Children of Men level shit, doesn't it?

Hardcore population control happening here.

The carrier mosquitoes are most attracted to the black color and least attracted to white.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22017088

You mean ZIKA- kun surely!

So what you're hinting at is...
The real reason blacks are dumb is due to zika
And thanks to multiculturalism and mass migration, even without race traitors, everybody's IQ will drop to nigger level as we imported the virus

I played MGS5. I know what needs to be done.

memes=biological viruses=mind viruses=information=atoms=subatomic particles=EVERYTHING IN REALITY

Fucking kikes.

I bet it's their invention

>through casual contact
You mean, fluid to fluid? Or a handshake?

Coincidentally, the Bill Gates foundation was doing aid work in the area that was the epicenter for the spread

Theres no hope.

Remember that blacks rape, and remember that theres coalburners that will bring this diseases to whites

No, blacks actually have physically smaller brains and fewer connections to the frontal lobe.

Although you have to wonder why it didn't spread through Africa since it originated there

Thank Kek

Fluid to fluid is confirmed. Shaking hands = fluid to fluid when you are not wearing gloves because of sweat and oils and such. If you wash your hands, you will be okay, most likely, but if you accidentally touch an eye or something, you're fucked.

Ok medfags, let's say I may or may not be living in an area where Zika mosquitos have been discovered, that also has a lot of illegal immigrants

What do I do to not get fucked by this thing

Lmao it's harmless Goys. Go to Brazil for the (((olympics)))

i thought it wouldn't exist this far north. At least winter is coming.

Thats so fucked up, not going to south america

There are two main types of Zika. The Asian and African types. The one spreading all over now is much more related to Asian Zika, believe it or not.

Ok so:
>no sex
>no kissing
>don't touch eye or penis tip
>wash hands all the time

Anything else? How do I prevent mosquitos from biting me?

Hyperborea calls.

That numeric arrangement confirms it.

>A new study from the Rockefeller University
((((Rockefeller University))))

>All I know is that it is confirmed to lower intelligence in healthy adults
Thank God this effect won't be noticeable in Brazil.

kek

Wear burqa

How come there's no virus that increases intelligence?

Don't weak black and use certified repellents
Cover your whole body

Most people show no symptoms at all. No one would know they were infected - not even you after being infected.

Stay inside forever, never open windows, no sex, no contact with other humans at all, wash your hands with basic soap after any contact with others.

Basically, you're fucked if you cant do all this. So, only the wizards are safe.

You need to kill the immigrants

It's the only way

Or just don't go to South America and fuck tight little latinas raw dog. That's basically my strategy.

But the place I live is rapidly becoming the new South America

I think you guys fail to realize there are multiple hotzones all over America and Europe and Asia...

>Those dubs.

You know I was thinking about moving to Florida, but maybe I should become A FUCKING LEAF instead

winter-chan protects me imperials

can you say the same?

I'm serious though, I don't want a lower IQ

(((Rockefeller))) university confirming (((their))) designer disease is working as planned.

Don't feel smug and comfy, Canadian cucks. IT IS SPREAD THROUGH CASUAL CONTACT TOO.

Move up north? It's pretty much impossible to be protected against mosquitos 24/7

I just looked it up, fuck man it's been discovered in my county
We've had a Zika baby

That's just one woman who happened to be pregnant who had it, which means probably a shitload more non-pregnant women have it too

Oh shit, we idiocracy now!

>scored 125 as a kid when I was in america
>Now I have 110 tested here

Really makes me not think.

Suddenly I want to. But my family has lived here over 100 years. Are my parents going to have to sell the house? Am I going to have to quit my job?

What is the risk anyway, is it low? If I avoid spics will I be safe

You can buy viruses online????

WHO changes Zika guidance: Safe sex for 6 months Insider Car News insidercarnews24.com/2016/09/11/who-changes-zika-guidance-safe-sex-for-6-months/

ewn.co.za/2016/09/10/Eyes-could-be-a-reservoir-for-Zika

“Our study suggests that the eye could be a reservoir for Zika virus,” says Michael S. Diamond, professor of medicine at Washington University School of Medicine in St. Louis. “We need to consider whether people with Zika have infectious virus in their eyes and how long it actually persists.”

Zika May Spread Through Tears, Study Says

When They Cry...

Thats so FUCKED

Praise kek

Use Deet based spray at all fucking times, even indoors. Use mosquito candles. Consider carrying a tiki torch everywhere you go burning citronella.

Good luck.

No point in worrying about it. Everyone will have been infected within a few years time.

Praise kek.
By the digits of prophecy, all those in this thread shall be granted immunity.

>You can buy viru
Yes, but you need permission from the head of the department of a university or you have to be doing research and prove it.

I love you zika-chan!
Even if your virii buns look like mosquito eyes.
WAIT A MINUTE

>a relatively undetectable virus that subtly lowers IQ
This is fucked

Is it possible to make a vaccine or something for this?

Can you show me a source that confirms fluid to fluid transmission ?

Are you trying to be ironic?

Now we're approaching a line where you're taking too much advice from a Finnish autist posting on a mongolian throat singing forum

You need to make those decisions yourself my man.

But if it really started to seem like people are catching a retard disease from common bugs, I'd move in a heartbeat.

news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2010/02/100216-anti-mosquito-laser-video/

Time for this to come to market

If it's like in general with buying viruses, it's very strictly controlled (it's for the purpose of research in universities and biotech firms).

>Zika May Spread Through Tears, Study Says

God damn it, I'm so fucked.

Why the fuck do these news always come out at the end of summer

Well well well

it has already been said that there are, for now, no vaccines.
First we have to understand how does it work

Didn't want you to not take that vacation and avoid infection now did they? Global elite would love a dumb obedient class to emerge

Damn that's looking pretty grim. Thanks.
I may have come in casual contact with a person who came into casual contact with another person the day before who recently came back from Rio. That cunt wanted to try my drink and I let him drink from my bottle. PARANOID

>i thought it wouldn't exist this far north
most occurences are tourists coming back from south america, but it is also sexually transmitted

Winter can't come soon enough holy shit

May kek protect us

Guys, guys, moving up north or to cold places won't help, you have to move to dry places where theres no water for them to live in.

"Mosquitoes hibernate. They are cold-blooded and prefer temperatures over 80 degrees. At temperatures less than 50 degrees, they shut down for the winter. The adult females of some species find holes where they wait for warmer weather, while others lay their eggs in freezing water and die. The eggs keep until the temperatures rise, and they can hatch."

Quadruple doubles. Its over

kek has ended us all

>outbreak in Southern Ontario

Winter can not come soon enough. Damn-it Canada your climate is supposed to protect me from third world virus.

>2017
>Can't tell whos Muslim and whos wearing burkas for protection

Zika-infected blood suckers can pass the virus directly to their offspring. As long as one egg survives, the infection will go on.