ESSSS
AYYYY

the witcher?

>Deadpool

Dropped

;_;7

What is Deadpool doing here?

Deadpool is the new Wolverine.

Wait, I thought Ross' mustache goes away when he hulks out?

Not 'MERICAN enough.

It's not Ross.

Why does it look exactly like Ross, then?

It's not Deadpool. It's Ded-pull, the Mercenary That Walks Like a Man.

Because it was originally going to be Ross, but they couldn't figure out a way to justify it within the comic because apparently he's going to be used in another Hulk comic (either Cho's or Jen's) and it would conflict with him being Rulk again.

So they changed it to General Maverick but kept the design.

For just a moment I thought that was Death's Head with an American Flag painted on him.

Ross isn't Rulk anymore? What happened?

i like how they managed to use it to cover their ass about the mustache too

Doc Green depowered him like he did to Betty, Rick and Skar.

Because general Maverick looks like Ross but with a more majestic mustache.

>They finally give Rulk a mustache
>He's no longer General Ross
I am so angry

What's worse is that he was originally going to be Ross, but then someone called dibs so Ewing had to change gears.

itd be nice if he was a huge fuckyou to ross. ie is on good terms with his daughter has a great son-in-law and hasnt fuckedup 1/10 of what ross has

He's the last person to be making fun of Agent Garrett's mustache. With his mustache and bland uniform, he looks more like a janitor than a general.

>Bad enough dude to save the President

Ok, I kekd

As funny as it is, why would someone that old know "bad enough dude"?

It's entirely possible that Bad Dudes vs. DragonNinja is canon in 616, and since that happened 30 years ago, it's also entirely possible that General Maverick was the person who sent the Bad Dudes on their mission to save the president.

Great, now I'm just going to imagine him with Scruffy's voice.

>It's entirely possible that Bad Dudes vs. DragonNinja is canon in 616,

I want to believe.

Wait Maker is alive? How do they explain it?

They never killed Maker. They arrested him and stuck in a dimensionally opaque prison cell so that he couldn't summon objects from other realities sent by other slices of himself.

He's going to be in the Doctor Doom/Iron Man book.

and he was on the "this year in Ultimates"

When does the first issue come out? I know it's some time in January.

I never followed up what happened after Secret Wars. I am just surprised that he exists after Reed rebuilt the universe. Is he still altReed, he doesn't really look like him here?

Read Ewing's New Avengers

He's the main villain

Is it any good?

One of the best comics this year.
It was a Stealth New Mutants book.

When are they going to give him red white, and blue America breath?

Do we know if American Kaju can turn back to his human form? Right now we don't even know who is the soldier transformed, or did i miss something?

Does he really need a reason?

He was a new character whose backstory is patriotism and was shortly explained before his transformation.

Yes. Molecule Man put a piece of The Maker into every universe (may or may not have been intentional) because
>The other Reed is a dreamer, and the universe needs dreamers, but it also needs people that make things happen
He's now The Holistic Man, the man who stretches through all that is. He's trying to fuse every universe into one to create a universe powerful enough to defeat Oblivion/The Empty Hand.

First week of January.