en.yibada.com/articles/179826/20161219/marvel-vs-capcom-infinite-characters.htm

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hGrSt5wyQVE
youtube.com/watch?v=SrItxuXXves
youtube.com/watch?v=28hmnr13ydI
youtube.com/watch?v=GOiqY1_RrzM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

YAAS

That art is really cute. Why doesn't the rest of it look like that?

why are the fine folks at Marvel determined to make her pug-fugly when it's such an easy task to make her adorable?

Cause the artist is shit, but hides it by saying she's doing it on purpose to piss off waifu fags

Oh it's fucking nothing. Had me scared for a second there.

the world needs more squirrel girl art

this topic wasn't about squirrel girl

oh, ok

maybe you shouldn't have gotten distracted by mandingo penis and posted something more than a url then.

Because the writer preferred his best friend over an actually good artist. You're just better off reading Gwenpool anyway.

Been wanting her to be in an MvC title since 2010

I donĀ“t get it. Is the article about leaked characters (apparently, without a source) or just the characters that people want to see?

that's the problem with leaks and rumors. they so damn tantalizing that you want them to be true.

Right, it was about clickbait and now it's been improved.

But I don't want this to be true. I'm relieved it's bullshit.

But I like her ugly, it's what I find cute about her.

>Gamora
Rocket better not be getting shafted for her
I also hope the roster isn't stuffed with guardians because of the movie

>call it a ((((((((leak))))))))
>literally just speculation

Henderson posted the different looks she drew up for Squirrel Girl and Marvel chose literally the ugliest version.

>You're just better off reading Gwenpool anyway.
The irony is that Hastings/Gurihiru would have been absolutely perfect for Squirrel Girl.

>leak
>literally just "characters some comic fans want" and "speculation from a random person on neogaf that FF and X characters will be DLC which has been a rumor since before the game was even announced"
Clickbait was a mistake.

I actually like Squirrel Girl's new costume. She looks great in a jacket. The problem isn't the costume, it's Henderson herself. Just look at how great she looks in the current costume when drawn by Gurihiru.

The only real problem with the current design is the lack of eye marks.

Don't remind me...

>Rashid

Squirrel Girl is more qt than Mary Sue Gwen.

clickbait or not, we want just to hear a more bombastic version of his theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=hGrSt5wyQVE

You can never have too many different versions of Rashid's theme.

youtube.com/watch?v=SrItxuXXves

So, is Rashid SFV's Juri? ie newcomer who fits perfectly and who everybody immediately loves.

and then does not get in mvc and instead someone the fans like but are not super hyped about gets in? Yes
I can not wait for them to give us Fang

Aside from being a character who's fighting style is not based on martial arts (parkour is not a fighting style) he's a good fit for the series. He had the second biggest role in the cinematic story mode after Nash, and it didn't feel forced.

Another good thing is the people he represents don't hate him like Korea hates Juri.

Why does Korea hate Juri? I thought they loved evil domineering females.

The SF wiki says some fans think she was too much like Chun-Li in both design (double buns vs Juri's horns, both have spiked wrist items) and fighting style (both kick focused). I've also heard that fans in Korea didn't think she was Korean enough, what with her hair style being based on a Japanese character (Jolyne), her top being Chinese styled, etc.

This is a thread informing us that a Yibada article reported that ComicVerse reported that "gamers and comic book fans" want Squirrel Girl in MvCI. So this is basically 100% confirmation.

Juri's just another hot chick in a series full of hot chicks.
Rashid, however, in terms of the SF roster is a refreshing breath of fresh air.

also his theme goes with everything.
youtube.com/watch?v=28hmnr13ydI

>Hastings

Describe how is he a good writter? Gwenpool is not funny at all, is ''cute''

Not Kim Kaphwan. He's a fighter for Justice.

I suppose those are good arguments against her. I was always more of a fan of this concept art of her than what we got.

This.

Also, his Longshot mini was shockingly good.

>rashid
>leon kennedy

my dick if this is real.

There's also the matter that SF, unlike KoF, always shied away from ever representing Korea in any capacity. Since anti-Korean racism is a big issue in Japan, the fact that their long-awaited national representation was played as blatantly evil didn't sit well with some people.

You're going to get Rocket racoon and your going to like it.

He was in MvC3, no reason not to bring him back with her.

youtube.com/watch?v=GOiqY1_RrzM

I would have thought anti-Japanese sentiment from Korea would have been stronger, considering the country had an outright ban on Japanese cultural products for decades. I think anything that did get through before then had to be carefully and thoroughly scrubbed of Japanese and translated into Korean.

>Asura