PLEASE REMEMBER THE 2 MILLION YOU KAFIR PIGS

PLEASE REMEMBER THE 2 MILLION YOU KAFIR PIGS

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/istandwithahmed?lang=en
youtube.com/watch?v=gMQ0B2ivjPs#t=26m37s..
youtube.com/watch?v=t98WRrOPj2s#t=18m0s
youtube.com/watch?v=A0l_4udm-A4#t=30m0s
clarionproject.org/Muslim_Brotherhood_Explanatory_Memorandum#
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Cool tweet Ahmed, did you assemble it all by yourself?

It's what makes America great!

>leave them under dictators
WHY WONT THE US HELP THEM?!?!?!
>liberate them
>civil war and terrorism breaks out
WHY DID THE US DO THIS TO THEM?!?!?

Hey I'm not black!

I don't think americans targeted civilians

if he doesn't like it why didn't he invent something to prevent it?

Only 2 million? Try 10 million.

why don't you take this tweet to the white house?

How long before Ahmed joins ISIS to help them build nice clocks?

What a way to engineer something out of nothing

>muslims
>innocent

The plural is Kouffar, ya prick !
Trust me, I'm a frog.

>protip
The ones bitching that we wouldn't come save them the their ebil diktaytor were terrorists

>this fucking cunt again
WHY HASN'T HE JUST FUCKING DIED YET REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

He has to grow into the bomb vest first

This little faggot really wants to prove he's a terrorist doesn't he

No way did this actual faggot post this?

He sure did.

twitter.com/istandwithahmed?lang=en

CAN'T MOCK THE CLOCK

Are you really so naive that you actually believe that the INVASIONS of the arabic countries post 9/11 was for the arabs in said countries?

Is it a coincidence that the countries invaded are all part of the promised lands of Yehova?
>Eretz Israel
Now just weeks ago the USA invaded Syria.

Not to mention what agents were installed and have the financial systems changed in favor of the $US(the Rothchilds).

FYI, Ghaddafi, Saddam and some other bloke were conspiring to drop the $US in favor of gold or a new gold-backed currency for their oil trade.
It's on Youtube from their own mouths.

This can't be all coincidences. There is a greater power at work.

The faster you realize that the USA is a slave to Isreal and the zionists the better. Your presidents all kissing and touching the wailing wall(or whatever wall it is) in Jerusalem. Little good goys they are.
Wake up - Fight!

>start a war with america
>IT'S JUST A PRANK BRO RELAX

Come back from Qatar and you can talk...

>FYI, Ghaddafi, Saddam and some other bloke were conspiring to drop the $US in favor of gold or a new gold-backed currency for their oil trade.
Ghaddafi was planning this, but I'm not sure Saddam was. He just didn't want to collaborate with the US and was a rising power in the ME. All neo-ba'athist nations (Syria, Libya, Iraq) were.

Ghaddafi's currency was panafrican, not tied to the middle east. He was against panarabism.

Assad refused to implement an oil pipeline going from Qatar to Europe and instead wanted to implement an Iran pipeline. It was completely against Saudi Arabia and Qatar's interests (especially since it was found out that SA financed operations against Syria and Iran).

I'd say everything is Saudi Arabia-related instead of Israel-related, but I guess it's just my inner mudslime talking since I hate saudis more than israelis.

That's some pretty extreme exaggeration there. This is literally no better than lefties talking about "verbal sexual assault"

>He doesn't get hyperbole

Neck yourself my man. It's satire.

2 million is a lie... invasion and all violent deaths from MOSTLY civil war, Iraqi on Iraqi, fighting, 2003-2011 under 130,000...
ACTUAL OFFICIAL BODY COUNT...
Also, over 6000 coalition forces died in war, not just 2977 in 9/11...

Only 2 mil? They trying to make are K/D ratio look bad or something? fucking liberals

>30,000 killed by US soldiers
>970,000 killed by Islamic suicide bombers
Really chips the boulder...

>they didnt do anything
>we come in looking for terrorists
>suddenly they all start attacking

yea, sure, they "didnt do anything"

Fuck off back to r/bernie or whatever faggot board they have on reddit for you leftists cunts

>2 million
Muslims really just make numbers out of thin air aswell to justify their position. No wonder they get so well along with leftists their tactics are extremely similar

His dad is a pro sharia law advocate more than likely he put him up to the whole clock hoax in the first place. I was sure with how obvious the evidence for it was that he would be dishonored in the media.. but no.. the leftist media just pretended like the evidence wasn't there and keeps going as if he actually made an actual clock instead of just stripping out the innards of an old 80's model and putting it in a briefcase so it could be mistakened for a bomb.. and then went around and showed his teachers in the school till someone called the police (clearly his dad put him up to it) and then brewed a massive story about islamophobia in US school system.

People even found the ACTUAL clock he had used for his little "clock case" but the media just ignored it and didn't care and he went to white house and all that bullshit.

I thank you, friend, for this new information. I will investigate what you said to know more about the subject in hand.

I would stress though that The USA has not acted and waged war due to a love and respect for the arab people with the war on terror. They had their own, and that of Israels coincidentally, agendas.

It's all a conspiracy, man!

>I would stress though that The USA has not acted and waged war due to a love and respect for the arab people with the war on terror. They had their own, and that of Israels coincidentally, agendas.
I know that, senpai. I was agreeing with you.
Gaddafi's currency would have put Africa out of the IMF and allowed them to be literally kangz again, seeing how much gold they'd have acquired. It was incredibly threatening to the globalist agenda. That's why the CIA did what it does best: organize coups and revolutions (this time in the form of the Arab Spring).

Also muslim brotherhood qaradawi literally called for ghadaffi to be assasinated/deposed.. Muslim brotherhood are interested in reforming caliphate and return to sharia law in entire muslim world, so ofcourse ghadaffi had to go, now look at the mess libya is..

What's the saddest part is that hillary and obama followed his and the saudis etc. advice. But i am quite convinced obama is infact muslim brotherhood operative via his brother malik obama and also hillary clinton is definately connected to muslim brotherhood aswell as gülenists and all kinds of other things like this via huma abedin whos mother is a leading member in a female affiliate of al ikhwan.

And hillary ofcourse wants to continue to be their pawn and to try to get rid of assad, which would be disaster for the region and turn it into same mess as iraq and libya. Can't let it happen.

youtube.com/watch?v=gMQ0B2ivjPs#t=26m37s.. Muslim brotherhood yousef al qaradawi issues a fatwa says it is permissible to kill ghadaffi declaring him a muslim without right status according to islamic jurisprudence.. Why did the US take him out when that was what muslim brotherhood wanted? Why was qaradawi interested in taking out ghadaffi, because he wanted sharia law in libya..

Same obama and hillary also supported muslim brotherhood as they almost took over egypt with morsi

It was clear muslim brotherhood wanted to establish sharia law in egypt.

youtube.com/watch?v=t98WRrOPj2s#t=18m0s Sheikh Yousuf Al-Qaradawi ”Islamic law should be implemented gradually in egypt; There should be no chopping off of hands IN THE FIRST FIVE YEARS” again.. gradual stages of islam.. suckering people in to accept it and then the trap is slammed shut with the actual full adoption of sharia law once large parts of it are already in place.

The plan of muslim brotherhood as they have stated, is to create conflict in middle east/destabilize the nations and turn them sharia law, and use the destabilization they cause as excuse for migration to flood western nations to turn them islamic from within.

So they (al ikwan) knew very well what toppling ghadaffi would result in. And are doing it on purpose.

youtube.com/watch?v=A0l_4udm-A4#t=30m0s Muslim brotherhoods goal in america: "Enablement of islam in north america" "Islamic movement lead by the muslim brotherhood which adopts muslim causes domestically and globally and which works to expand the OBSERVANT MUSLIM BASE (Al-qaeda (base) Al-muslamina (muslim) Al-moltzema (obedient) aims at unifying and directing muslim efforts, PRESENTS ISLAM AS A CIVILIZATIONAL ALTERNATIVE.. and... SUPPORTS the global ISLAMIC STATE wherever it is."

clarionproject.org/Muslim_Brotherhood_Explanatory_Memorandum# 1991 document discovered during a raid in 2004 explaining ikhwans plans for north america (notice what obama has been doing).
Page 7.
”Page 7:
“The process of settlement is a ‘Civilization-Jihadist Process’ with all the word means. The Ikhwan [Muslim Brotherhood] must understand that their work in America is a kind of grand jihad in eliminating and destroying the Western civilization from within and ‘sabotaging’ its miserable house by their hands and the hands of the believers…”
“[W]e must possess a mastery of the art of ‘coalitions’, the art of ‘absorption’ and the principles of ‘cooperation.’”

It's al ikhwan that wants this mass migration, by destabilizing key nations in the middle east whilst trying to bring in sharia, and using the migration ON PURPOSE to islamize the west.. they're open about it.

This is what people don't understand. The Iraqi civil war was coming even if the US didn't invade Iraq.

He stole that tweet like he stole that hardware for that clock

>The iraqi civil war was coming even if the US didn't invade Iraq.

Keep telling yourself that.

Only problem is that it wasn't 2 billion

the clock maker speaks;
Does any yanks know what's the opinion of blacks regarding this mudskin?

Wow (((((pol)))) JUST BACKED OFF.
100K PEOPLE FOLLOWING THIS GUY. HOWS IT FEEL TO BE LESS ON THE SOCIAL LADDER THAN MUSLIM? HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH
HE DOESNT EVEN LIKE THE US!!!
THE US IS THE ONLY REASON HE HAS A FUTURE RIGHT NOW HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH

i hope this paki dies

Cool plane, Ahmed. Want to bring it by the Pentagon?

>Islam has only been spread by conquest in it's 1.5 millennia and they are still going for it
>U FUCKIN MEANIES STOP KILLING US REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>65k likes

Keep telling yourself that

Yeah it's like the Muslim brotherhood didn't infiltrate Iraq in the 90s.

>we dindu nuffin

The noecons kikes manipulated you like cattles, hope at least you learned your lesson.

i like how he only considered the muslims innocent but not the americans ;-)))

When did I state that? All I said was this was going to happen even if the US didn't invade Iraq.