Manifest Destiny

Mexico has taken actions that constitute grounds for war. They have sent infiltrators, spies, and criminals into our nation knowingly, by the millions, and without a motion to stop it. They have let their national problems with the cartels slide into our nation. They have defied our laws and our national independence. They have spat on our attempts to lawfully secure our borders, their nationals have come here and stolen gibs from our taxpayers, have committed voter fraud in our elections, have murdered and raped our citizens, and have broken our laws countless times. They bring only crime and pestilence as offerings. Their government not only endorses this but lords it in our faces. Enough.

We have justifiable grounds to go to war with Mexico. This time, unlike our forefathers, we leave no natives alive. We wipe out the problem and take the land. And why stop at mexico? Have not the other central american nations let their trash float into our waters? This has been going on far too long. We shall not be stopped. They have not the forces to resist. Take it all, down to the Panama Canal.

The American Empire Rises! Heil Trump the Godemperor! Manifest Destiny: North to South Edition Now!

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/politics/2015/07/09/oregon-allowing-15-year-olds-to-get-state-subsidized-sex-change-operations.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's too late to fix the demographic disaster that's befallen the U.S. due to its proximity to Mexico. And if we crushed them in another war, what would we do with the survivors? We'd be forced to take them in which would just make things worse.

You can entertain the idea if you want, but I don't think there's any way it plays out positively.

Form a line, gentlemen. Form a line and march south. Destroy all in your path.

We will be better caretakers of the land. No longer shall it be filled with litter, cartels, and sprawling slums. We shall level it and rebuild a new, beautiful empire, a tropical paradise. We shall curate the natural wonder there and bring the threatened and endangered species back to health. We shall maintain the rainforests as a national park.

We're the largest and most powerful economy in the world. We could contract enough camps to gas every mexican from the new territory fast as hell.

WE SHALL OVER TAKE OUR ENEMIES AND DRINK THE BLOOD OF THEIR CHILDREN

THE WALL WILL BE BUILT AT THE CANAL

>American Empire
>Empire
Get a load of this goy.

>what would we do with the survivors

There shall be no survivors. They have used their citizens, even women and children, as guerrilla agents and sleeper cells to infiltrate and subvert our nation. All are complicit. All shall pay the price. Leave no survivors. Start with those within our borders and march south.

THEN WE WILL SAIL EAST TO THE SHORES OF ISRAEL

WE WILL SLAUGHTER THEIR FIRST BORNS AND CONQUER THEIR WIVES

No need for gas camps. Bullets are cheaper. Our manufacturers right here in the USA would surely donate their arms and ammunition for free or at discount in an act of patriotism.

We have the strongest military in the world. Let's use it.

>survivors

You're doing it wrong.

While we're at it, we might as well kick the snowniggers across the Bering strait and into Siberia.

>Build a wall to keep out illegals
>Conquer their country
>Now they're all Americans
>Vote Democrat

No thanks, Manyfist Destiny

>>Now they're all Americans

Who shall be left alive but none?

Go ahead.
About 11 people will try to stop you.

this desu senpai. When Britain ran opium to china there was a fucking war. We need to give Mexico an ultimatum. Get their cartels under control or get some fucking middle east style liberation.

>mexico has justifiable grounds to go to war with us
here, i fixed it for you

>no they don't
ftfy

Learn your history.

This. Historically no nation would ever have tolerated what mexico has been doing. If we were sane and not controlled by moloch worshipers we would have gone to war decades ago. It is enough, time to end the problem for good.

Also reminder war has always boosted the economy. A world war got us out of the great depression.

They don't but I'm fine with it. Please, please try.

I give mexico a month if I'm being generous. How's that, Trump takes office, a month in mexico declares war on us, and by new year's eve it's all wrapped up in a blank patch of desert riddled with bones and bodies.

This.

You were supposed to declare war on us after all the wetbacks jumped the border so we could get annexed. You ended up giving them free everything.

>ww2 got us out of the depression

But that's false.

Did I say wwii? Can you read?

Where were you when Western Men got their balls back?

So what would you like for your 14th birthday?

>american invasion of mexico
>american intervention in the mexican civil war
>CIA actively taking part in drug trafficking and financing cartels
i never said they could win, only that a mexican invasion of the US would be infinitely more justified than an american invasion of mexico
>A world war got us out of the great depression
Rather, it was because of the european industry getting burnt to the ground due to said war
>invading mexico
>this is courage in america

Hunting down oven dodgers

Don't be scared homes

Maybe we'll save the women of your line

Fear our might

Scared, you fat brown manlet turd? Don't worry, we won't behead you like you would your own, just a quick bullet to the skull to purge the world of one more waste of oxygen. Go eat some more beans and shit yourself.

Thats fine, mesticos are the problem (exterminate). Give amerindians eugenics (too look better and be smarter) and reservations. White mexicans would be your army. I dont want to destroy the culture that actually was good, just the endless filth, blease do dis.

Pic kinda related.

Kek.

As long as we decide to keep our federal reserve you won't do shit.

I've noticed how edgy american posters are, then you look at their country and lifestyle and find shit like this
foxnews.com/politics/2015/07/09/oregon-allowing-15-year-olds-to-get-state-subsidized-sex-change-operations.html

>said the guy whose relatives swim across the river to feed on our table scraps

America for mexicans

>strongest military in the world.
>can't destroy goat-fucking towelheads

umm ok

>Also reminder war has always boosted the economy

right because the Iraq War was so good for the economy.

how old are you 15?

War is a lot more profitable when you're annexing territory next to your country