Why did Roy save Deckard?

Why did Roy save Deckard?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xfQvngEXob4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He was just having a laugh with him

I don't know why he saved his life, OP. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life; Deckard's life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All Deckard could do was sit there and watch him die.

He didn't, it was a reflex. Roy was testing his strength and making sure he was still alive, eeking out that last energy like when he put the nail through his hand.

so he could have an epic monologue

He understood the value of life and became more human than human.

yet he killed tyrell and toy man

Humans make mistakes.

basically Ridley was a fucking hack and the story made no sense it was just a meme for MUH VISUALS

J.F sebastian, hannibal chu and the hunt for Tyrell made no sense the amount of information you think Roy had seems to fluctuate with every interaction we are shown.

This is unironically accurate
youtube.com/watch?v=xfQvngEXob4

getting shit on my fingers after a wipe is a mistake, killing 2 people I know + like 6 on that ship they hijacked is something more

He knew he was going to die anyway. He'd already proven that he was better and would win if he wanted.
He wanted someone to hear his final words

He wanted someone to know who he was and what happened to him. That's the entire point of the monologue. Deckard became his mark on the world.

deckard had nothing to do with the creation of them, the people that they killed were directly responsible of their bringing to life, and everything has an end, they had no grudge against him so there's no point in killing him

also fuck all you normie faggots REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCKING HATE YOU ALL FUCKERS

>cinemasins
fuck off

kys

refute his criticisms hahahahahahahahahaahahha this damage control

He didn't fully understood humanity when he did that. Loosing Pris and seeing Deckard helpless made him understand.

Apparently not even in the script. Also, how fucking amazing IS it, honestly. I can't imagine better monologues in movies. Maybe I can think of a few plays but you know they HAVE to master though.

I swear if have read this before

he was gonna die anyways

the struggle didnt matter anymore

Replicants look after their own.