Do you ever miss the old Marvel?

Do you ever miss the old Marvel?

do you ever miss the taste of cocks in your mouth?

Why are MCUcks so obsessed with cocks?

Disney is absolute trash. They even managed to make Star Wars even shittier than the prequels. How they pulled that off I don't know.

No because I'm not a fucking pleb
Have you ever seen a french new wave film without browsing the board or playing videogames at the same time?

>Someone actually made this

Nah because I like comics and everything is interconnected and ruined by crossover shit in comics. You guys are just experiencing the comic business model for the first time.

Disney has failed to set up a believable and consistent universe. I'm supposed to care about the New York death tolls fucking 10 films after the attack? Who does Disney think they're fooling?

I liked doctor strange but I normally hate capeshit

post other examples of "marvel then" please
like the punisher movies or the hulk movies

fuck off

What an odd question. Besides, Czech New Wave is more interesting than French New Wave.

No because you suck Disney cock. Stop pretend you're anything but a fucking poser.

Why didn't he just open his eyes?

it was ok
OK

Ang Lee Hulk > MCU Mark "Feminine dicks aren't gay" Ruffalo Hulk

ang lee hulk constantly looks like he'll start crying any second

Hulk is ruined beyond saving now. His whole gimmick of being in unstable rage triggering Hulk is effectively gone and now he's just a big green guy that does quips.

And MCU Hulk is always in quip mode. Bring Ang Lee back please!

It's hard to miss something that's in your mouth ~10/+ hours a day, user.

>MCUcks
Honestly I think lower of you than a >MCUck simply for using the term >MCUck =P

>old marvel

that doesn't even exists. Real marvel started with Iron Man, before that was just companies which hold marvel rights of different heroes.

Learn film history you piece of shit.

Disney Marvel isn't real Marvel.

How the hell. I normally tolerate MCU films (I thought Winter Soldier was really good) but I fucking HATED Doctor Strange. It's impossible to get more cookie-cutter than Doctor Strange.

Pretty sure Marvel had a hand in Blade. Thought the first two were decent enough myself desu

Would it be weird if I did?

Me too. It was surprisingly good

winter soldier is the best MCU film there is
i was slightly amused by doc strange, mostly because of the goofy shenanigans. Not a good movie, but entertaining if you "just shut your brain off bro"

MCU in Loo on suicide watch.

Because they don't put enough effort into films nowadays. Back then people used to spend around three years working on a film whereas Disney do it in like one year resulting in less filming times and so much CGI being used. And that's not counting the fact that they have the same people working on a couple of Marvel films each year now.
They even did the same thing with Pirates of the Caribbean with that ending shot with obvious greenscreen.

Where is the creativity?! How in the world can you make SW/Marvel movies without a drop of creativity? It actually takes effort to be this bland. Lucas was wrong about many things but the man was atleast creative enough to build the SW universe past the OT.

I was interested in the universe (the magic system, all the artifacts etc) until I remembered it was a Marvel movie and everything would be forgotten and never referenced again in future movies.
Dr Strange and GotG could both be interesting stand-alone universes, but once you shove them all into the MCU they have to be dumbed down to accommodate each other.
Honestly Thor, GotG and Dr Strange cannot exist in the same universe and make sense, they fundamentally contradict each other at every turn but Disney (and the audience apparently ) doesn't seem to have noticed.

I do miss the old Marvel