We find out Hillary Clinton is Actually a Superwoman

>Today after standing in 80 degree heat and humidity for an hour and a half, meeting with the families of the victims of 9/11, she left feeling ill and faint and stopped at her daughter’s apartment to cool off and relax. Then she leaves her daughter’s apartment and stops to chat with a little girl and wave to well-wishers saying she felt much better.

>The media goes wild with speculation before we find out on Friday, in the middle of that crazy schedule, Hillary had been diagnosed with pneumonia. You show me one man who would be able to do what she has done keeping to that incredible schedule. Most men I know when they get the sniffles take to their beds wanting to be waited on hand and foot.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mE-hKEA8ALo
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
mobile.twitter.com/wikileaks/status/775089077334921216
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Peter D. Rosenstein

>Rosenstein

Nobody is buying it, Mr Brock.

>toppling intensifies

>all these shills spinning her impending doom as a sign of strength

Ate they fooling anyone who hasn't already drank the kool-aid?

Every fucking time

>80 degree heat and humidity for an hour and a half

When it actually was a breezy 72 and low humidity when she collapsed

>Rosenstein

unlike Trump who stayed to the end, didn't relax, didn't faint and didn't risk infecting a small girl with pneumonia.

what a racist/islamophobist/sexist!

26 degrees is hot?

>((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Rosenstein)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

are you shaming bugchasing? What if that little girl wanted pneumonia

>increasingly nervous (((media)))

>stops to chat with a little girl

I was impressed by the complete spontaneity of it all.

>80 degrees
>hot
Wut.

They're taking shilling to such unprecedented depths, so deep that their shill hulls are going to implode!!!

I was chopping wood for four hours straight in those conditions on the same day

Guys should I start fighting crime? Im apparently super hero material

This

>Rosenstein

>had pneumonia and one of my lungs was partially collapsed
>as pale as could be, looked dead and ghostly like rapin' Bill
>still managed to go to my university and turn in 3 finals I worked on throughout the sickness
>walked for 3 hours that day in a blizzard

Fuck you.

26 degrees? Fuck this. When I was a conscript, I had to guard a shack for 4 hours in direct sunlight and the temperature was 32 degrees Celsius. Had only one small field bottle with me.

next
>how dying made hillary stronger, vote hillary2016

DAMAGE

CONTROL

>She thinks she knows whats best for Republican states when she can't even handle our winter weather.

All I got from this is that Hillary wanted to give her daughter and some little girl pneumonia so badly that she almost died trying. You know, instead of staying home and getting healthy like any rational person would do

>diagnosed with pneumonia
>hugged little girl at event
>surrounded by staff
>visit daughter's apartment where her baby granddaughter lives
Looks like Clinton is into biological warfare allowing herself to potentially infect all those individuals. Maybe she's better off scheduling half the amount of events that Trump does.

Under funded and guarding a cuck shed. Europeaons lmao

well when the hell is wonder woman going to get her "lasso of truth" around this superwoman?

>Most men I know when they get the sniffles take to their beds wanting to be waited on hand and foot.

Yeah just like how most women nag and won't shut up and make me a sandwich, right ladies?

>Rosenstein

>You show me one man who would be able to do what she has done keeping to that incredible schedule.

He's been campaigning opposite to her.

>Most men I know when they get the sniffles take to their beds wanting to be waited on hand and foot.

what women started this meme?

Is that a shop on with the hat, or did Bruce really wear it?

you know her health is complete shit and they are really worried about it when they have to cover it up with these shit stories. She won't last long, fellas, she won't be able to start ww3

(((Rosenstein)))

when you're deathly ill it is
although I though old people were supposed to feel cold more easily, you'd think she'd be enjoying the 80 degree weather

>80 degrees
>hot

lmao

Celsius master race confirmed
>Anglosphere intensifies

They'll be the death of her.

otoh, if you die you win, so who knows

It's so amazing seeing all these slimy little weasels scramble to try and spin the situation into something positive.

Pretty terrible psyops really.

what's a celsius

sounds jewish

>Rosenstein
EVERY
FUCKING
TIME

Damn that job sounds really intesnse. I can't remember the last time I talked and this woman did it WHILE SICK. That's so impressive and crazy.

stop calling her ILL HIL, she'll be fine

youtube.com/watch?v=mE-hKEA8ALo

I've reviewed this tape dozens of times and it reveals some very disconcerting issues. First it appears that Ms. Clinton was suffering an anoxic event (low blood oxygen affecting the brain) which could have been due to pneumonia, an embolism, or other cause. Alternatively, this could have been a centrally mediated neurologic issue unrelated to anoxia such as a seizure, hydrocephalus (excess fluid on the brain - which can develop after a blood clot). Could dehydration led to a seizure or further embolic event? Certainly. But what was more concerning was that she was taken to Chelsea's apartment rather than a hospital suggesting that this is a recurrent condition rather than an acute episode. Clearly, she is unwell and there is more to the story.

Yeah. The shack was full of cucks. Commanders and Captains.

Their bodies have difficulty regulating temperature. They are more sensitive to temperature changes (like lizards). Both cold and heat are dangerous because of that.

(((((Rosenstein))))))

Just Christ I wish I could get a pair of the Rose tinted glasses SJWs seem to be given

Secondly, also a sexist article

She doesn't have pneumonia.

Who is that?
Link to speech?

first world countries use celsius, your backwards country don't understand real system

Well, she also almost killed that kid then, or likely to if he catches her pneumonia after the photo op she had later in the day.

>26°C is hot
That's a normal spring day here.

What the fuck. Is this the kind of president Americans want?

>Falling for the globalist metric scheme

It's called the imperial system for a reason.

Wait....pneumonia's contageous?

Litterally cant even stand bro

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

the fact that the secret service guys all have the "ok, let's do it by the book" look in their eyes while making her look like a Weekend At Bernies stand-in is telling as well. The man in front of her is counting the steps before turning right, like a military parade, and then they shuffle together into a coordinated pile to screen her from view. This was a practiced, expected maneuver. There was no "OH SHIT SHE'S FALLING! OH SHIT SHE FAINTED!" reaction like there should have been.

sure, but 80 degrees isn't extreme by any measure, that's a warm summer's evening in NYC
when my grandmother's health was failing she was really cold all the time, we kept her room at 80 degrees with a humidifier and she could only go outside when it was at least that hot
then again she's Portuguese so I guess she could've just had a natural preference for heat

And here is a lesson on "just because you can do it, doesn't mean you should".

I don't go to work when I'm sick because 1. it may worsen my condition and 2. you may infect others.

It is poor ethics if anything both toward yourself and others, ESPECIALLY if you have something that serious which you risk infecting others with.

If anything it shows a will to win no matter what and a disregard toward others well being.

fake & gay

Sinus Thrombosis
mobile.twitter.com/wikileaks/status/775089077334921216

I really like this Pepe.

Dad loves me more, never forget that

You were cool when you used Imperial. Metric system not even once.

temperature is sexist, haven't you heard?

Is that a (((stein))) I see?

(((Rosenstein)))

wow what a coincidence

Can someone Czech these for me?

so shes the average floridian?

If it's a bacterial or viral pneumonia, yes. Given that they're claiming she had walking pneumonia, she would likely be contagious.

>You show me one man who would be able to do what she has done keeping to that incredible schedule
Is that supposed to be an argument? What does muh stronk wxmyn shit have to do with anything? Get the fuck out of here rosensteinbergowitz

What is 80 degree humidity? Isn't this guy supposed to be a writer?

I feel like it's GOT to just be a meme, the left are aware of the notion that Jews dun did it and have collectively agreed to only write these stupid fucking articles under jewish assumed names.

This shit would work if there wasn't a Slav there recording her limp body being thrown into the back of a van

That Slav literally won the election for Trump

depends on bacteria or virus. a small child with a immunsystem not used to whatever breeds in Killaries lungs is at risk

>tfw didn't faint under 35°c
You can call me fucking Superman niggas

Her campaign is colluding with the media to change the narrative.

How can we derail that?

Leonid Rogozov surgically removed his own appendix in Antarctica.

hur hur show me one woman who can do that.

What Slav? We have 3 angles

Every woman I've ever met will "get sick" and stay home at the drop of a hat. My brother's fiancé takes several days off every month cause she's on the rag.

I've met men who do this, but not nearly as many. Many men, like myself, have to be dying of the plague to stay home.

>if Trump fainted at that temperature, he would be called a limp dicked pussy and 10 other reasons why he shouldn't be president

>tfw pulled triple shift if a factory with pneumonia and bronchitis
>the factory was 120 degrees

Shit, i must be fucking Jesus.

The defense will be: "Did you do those things at the age of 70 as a woman?"

Oh shit dude, I thought it was more of a condition than a communicable disease.

>Rosenstein

yes it is truly, a superpower to exist in perfect enviroment for humans

Hillary plans to cancel the debate and blame it on "hot flashes" from "menopause"... If anyone questions her health, MSM will call them bigots, sexists, and ageists... Let's face it. She has an underlying condition she is not honest about, which includes cognitive dysfunction... It disqualifies her from being president... If she's sleeping/ under the influence of drugs 16 hours a day, who's going to be running the country?

Pretty sure she's way too old to be going through menopause

How dare you mention her age... that's ageist, you bigot!

((()))
((()))
((()))

>80 degrees
>90 minutes of just standing
>mfw construction worker in Florida
>mfw paid hourly and never take sick days as a result

holy shit they will do anything to defend her
holy mother fucking god they couldn't be more in the tank