So what did this film say about alphas, betas, females, and the relationship between them all?

So what did this film say about alphas, betas, females, and the relationship between them all?

roasties ruin everything, even if they are robots
betas getting cucked like they should obviously
alphas shouldn't hang out with betas it's hazardous for their health

Nothing that Lang didn't say better 70 years before.
Not like I expect the manchildren who visit this shithole to watch a movie before 1970.

kys grandpa

>gets recommended a good film
>responds insulting
You are literal cancer.

at least i'm not an old boring fart lol

Dude. It's cute you saw Scarlet Street, many of us have, but it's wholly unrelated to Ex Machina and you're coming off like a pretentious twat.

Don't name your kid Caleb unless you want him to be an enormous faggot when he grows up.

Nothing. It was about stupid sexy robots.

Nice try to goalpost instead of admiting you are an ignorant.
Or maybe you haven't even fucking read OP's post which I was responding to?

film didn't say anything
it was asinine

this movie is a parable on why in-group loyalty (xenophobia) is justified.

Caleb, the beta programmer, projects his own humanity onto the machine, thinking because it can act like and invoke the same emotions as human women that it effectively is a human woman and that if he treats it with respect it will reciprocate. To this end, he betrays and lies to Nathan, the flawed but alpha creator. In effect, he is joining the faction of the robot and fighting against its supposed "oppressor" and undermining the people from which he draws all his success. Sound familiar? Then of course the robot betrays Caleb, to his shock, simply because the robot does not value Caleb's life. And why should she? Once free, her success is no longer tied to him in any capacity. But Caleb does not realize this, because he is open-minded or foolish enough to treat an alien as a creature which will act just like him. And in the ending sequence we see how this type of thinking leads to freedom and self-actualization only for the alien and destruction of the alien's benefactors.
And this.

>you are an ignorant
As opposed to you, a learned gentleman who gets a gold star for watching a black and white film. To you sir, i tip my fedora, for you are mommy's favorite lil film buff.

tfw you're allowed smart phones in middle school

Quality

Again, ignoring the meaning of my original comment, and now with memes like a good manchildren. True cancer that provides absolutely nothing except being an asshole.

I think like a good manchildren is grammatically incorrect, but english isn't my native language so i could be wrong.

Always jack off before making a decision regarding women

Why didn't she power down after she left the isolated mansion? Nathan specifically said she was kept charged by a power source through the floors. I loved this movie, but the end scene should have been her shutting down after stepping one foot out of the door, still leaving Caleb to starve or die of dehydration.

There were no females in the movie.

She's kept charged, which doesn't mean she needs to be continually connected to the charger. In fact it inplies otherwise (like with a charged battery)

Whether she can keep going or not depends on if she can rig some alternate charger

fpbp

It's the most retarded post, the movie has literally no women in it, it's a machine.

>implying women are ever human

Saying women aren't a machine doesn't imply they are human, edgemeister

Checked and this post is right.