Really makes you think

Really makes you think

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OynP5pnvWOs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Withdrawal_of_U.S._troops_from_Afghanistan
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faith_campaign
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No it doest. Who cares about dead camel fuckers?

any muslim is guilty by association

>innocent iraqis

So people now agree that action in the middle east of any sort, including Syria, is wrong.

Win-win in my book.

>those Americans weren't innocent and deserved to die
>including every single Iraqi that died instead of war causalities, and labeling them all as innocent

Got my neurons firing, I am now #ready4Caliphate

i'm glad we bombed you

RIP to the 6 gorillion Jews killed by the Muslim Warlord Achmedolf Mouhitleri in 1945. Yet nobody seems to talk about this.

Daily reminder he did nothing wrong, hated Islamic extremists and the his removal led to the rise of Islamic State.

You know 2,996 includes the fucking hijackers, right?

muslims destroy 2 buildings we destroy 2 of thier countries. sounds fair to me.

Better to bomb than be bombed.

The only thing wrong about it was Dick trying to armchair general the war. Things would have gone down much smoother if they had a sane occupation plan and resources to implement it.

Yeah Bush is why I will never vote republican. But the god emporer isn't a republican.

I like the mentality.

No, you're not. :^)

wtf i opened this picture and my monitor vibrated off of my desk
wtf it happened again when i opened the image again
((((((((what is happening))))))))

#Finishtgejob2016

fpbp

Why are liberals so fuckin anti patriot???

2nd post just as good..?..

I dunno, why are "patriots" so blindly accepting of the official narrative they fight wars for Israel which have nothing to do with preventing terrorism, wars against Arab nationalists instead of Islamic extremists? Honestly I expect better of Sup Forums than this.

>Innocent Muslims

youtube.com/watch?v=OynP5pnvWOs

Shitskins are guilty by definition.

If you shoot at, to kill, armed Armed American Service men and women, you shit will get heavily pushed in.
Even if you are wearing a beanie, sandals and bedsheet.

>hurr durr if you love your country then you're a dick sucking kike

I want all blue haired under age fucks to leave

How many of those dead Iraqis were enemy combatants?
How many were killed by other Iraqis?
How many were aiding the enemy combatants and were collateral damage?
How many were used as human shields by the jihadis?
etc.

"Innocent" indeed.

They aren't wrong, bUT clearly they are morons with no concept of how to communicate an effective message.

>Islamic State
^ thats just a different word for the arab terrorists that have killing Israeli's for half a century.
hussein had nothing to do with anything except being a dictator with the blood of thousands on his hands, you moronic fuk.

What about Afghanistan? They were literally bombed back to the stoneage because some terrorists happened to live there.

just saw a documentary on 9/11 yesterday where they're interviewing people on the streets of new york after 9/11

it's basically

THEIR CHILDREN SHALL DROWN IN THE RIVERS OF THEIR PARENTS BLOOD

WE SHOULD RAIN DESTRUCTION UPON THEM

WE ARE GOING TO MAKE WAR AND THERE IS NOTHING THEY CAN DO ABOUT IT

(from normal new yorkers)

fuckin wish that mindset was still around

>Better to bomb than be bombed.

Really makes you think.

rly makes u not care

Not an argument.

le epic XDDD

someone correct this gentleman's record

Fuck Bush and his shitty war we should have popped off several nukes on Saudi Arabia and Afghanistan right at the start. Radiation probably would have wiped out most of India fixing their population problem.

Instead we got strung around by our dick and killed some of the few people keeping the shitstorm in the middle-east contained. Really makes your neurons fire off. Vietnam was a more meaningful war.

there seems to be a somewhat Semitic pattern in those names

the difference is that muslims actually deserve to die

They just happened to live there, and there just happened to be thousands and thousands of them, and they just happened to have widespread support, and they just happened to be very well funded and organised, oh and one more thing, they just happened to govern the country.

Yes you're right, I have no fucking idea why we went there...

>thats just a different word for the arab terrorists that have killing Israeli's for half a century
Why would we care about that?

Except we do care now because they're killing Christians in Europe, thanks to the legacy of the Iraq War and Arab Spring turning the Middle East into one big training camp for extremists and then letting these people into our borders as "refugees".

I wonder who was behind that?

What, in 2012? Didn't they go into hiding after like a week?

The invasion was in 2001. 2 years before Iraq.
What are you even talking about?

One american life is worth any number of foreign lives.

Wrong.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Withdrawal_of_U.S._troops_from_Afghanistan

So, Mexican or Arab?

The withdrawing (and in fact, pretty much everything after the first few months) was handled terribly. But that's not the point - the point is that it was right to attack them. Afghanistan was a terrorist state, and it could not be allowed to continue.

no one forced them to pick up arms

We went there and they fought....tough luck,should have surrendered

Wouldn't it have made more sense to remove the terrorists instead of subjugating the whole nation for 13 years?

Wtf are you smoking they wanted to be there for as long as possible it was their wet dream

Isn't this basically the same thing as when BLM or any other SJW tard group talks about the oppression of a minority group (shootings of blacks by police, for example) and you bring up that tons of other people get shot too, and then they get mad at you? It's marginalizing all the same. I've seen people on Facebook who normally chimp out over BLM shit post this too.

/thread

still though

after 9/11, most of our people were
>MORE BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD MORE SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE

I just wish we had channeled the lust for death into something meaningful, like killing the german's beurocracy

It's wrong to feel less about a human's life just because more humans have died before. We should honor all dead and value all life, from the smallest microbe to the largest American.

If your reaction to killing something or something dying is not giving it much thought then you're immature. If there is no God then our lives are all the more precious, something so amazing as our consciousness and existence born out of accident.
If there is a God then our lives are still very precious, as he delivered them to us.

This doesn't mean you shouldn't kill things but that you should know exactly what you're doing when you do it. A bad person will avoid death anyway possible when it comes, whether it be them or someone else, but a good person will always face reality and make peace with it.

>back

Who was for Iraq?

Hillary? Yes.

Trump? No.

Hmm really makes you contemplate

>implying that it's bad to kill Israelis
Good goy, Israel is your greatest ally.

>innocent
DINDU NUFFIN

>Islamic state
>killing Israeli's

Attacking middle east in such a fashion will result in loss of regional and global power. Many usa individuals made good buck but else of the world not condemns usa in response. Take G20, everyone made deals but everything usa made was a late appointment and a picture of angry president. Be smart and correct your own record.

>Innocent Iraqis

>Mexican Intellectuals

>RIP the terrorists that fought against the US troops trying to free the country destroyed by terrorism and religious oppression

Even the liberal estimates of the amount of civilians killed in the Iraq war are under 200,000.

1.5 million is more deaths than Iraq, Afghanistan, and the gulf war combined. And that includes combatants from both sides and civilian deaths.

In other words, the image is bullshit

This is exactly the kind of Jewish faggotry that Hitler hated so much at the close of the first world war

Saddam wanted to stop selling oil in dollars, that was a big no no by usa standards
The state as many of its neighbours was a progressing state
Usa made terrorists possible by bombing the shit out of everthing and trying to play civ3 on hardest settings but failed miserably

>Arabs hating Jews
>big surprise
You don't understand Muslims in the Middle East you faggot. They hate everyone who isn't a Muslim, period.

2/10 shit post got me to respond don't feel like arguing with you

>Really makes you think
About which one of you fucks I'm going to kill first come that day? Yeah it does.

>Americans in charge of knowing anything about pre-War Iraq
Iraq =! Afghanistan. Saddam was an Arab Nationalist and Iraq was a relatively stable country - The religious oppression going on in Iraq prior to the 2003 war was Saddam oppressing the Islamic extremists. Who hated Saddam Hussein? The Wahhabist Saudis, the religious dictatorship of Iran and the Israelis. Who replaced him? Iranian backed Shiite extremists and Saudi backed Sunni extremists.

Great job we did fighting Islamic extremism!

>something they didn't do
Like comply with weapons inspectors?
Fuck off OP

>Seeing this kind of image and others just it plastered all over my Facebook every September 11th for the last half decade

Disgusting, honestly

...but they DID comply with weapons inspectors. But then Rumsfeld & Powell were all like "Nah, they hid WMDs from the UN, we're going in anyway!", and then they couldnt find any themselves.

Gj.

I don't know if you're trying to refute me but I agree with you. It really made me mad (and somewhat sad) to see people celebrating the death of bin Laden. I know he did some bad shit, and imo it's ok to celebrate the elimination of a national security threat, but he was human. Don't get me wrong, I'm ok with them having killed him, but some people worship it. There was an edgy autist in hs with me who said if he could witness any moment in history, he would want to personally witness Osama bin Laden's death.

>KILL ALL MUSLIMS
>Saddam Hussein was a brutal dictator who killed poor Muslims, how barbaric. He needed to be stopped.
>All the Muslims we killed in the war to stop Saddam killing Muslims deserved it!
Sometimes Sup Forums, you're just as ridiculous as the liberals.

Can you please post a link and time stamp?

I was agreeing with you.

He did do something wrong.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faith_campaign

This.

>1.4 million Iraqis

Nigga please. I was in Iraq a few times. I wish we had genocided that many.

>these are leftist arguments
How were they ever winning?

only 1.5 mil? wish it was more.

>He needed to be stopped
only amerisharts will say this, ahmed

and millions of those very same New Yorkers went to the street and protested against the bullshit Iraq war

Because they changed the rules of debate.

>Everything they say is true
>Facts and evidence are racist so if you use them you're also racist, they being the anti-racists they are don't bother with them
>Anyone who disagrees with them is a racist and should be ignored because they're obviously wrong
>Every counter argument is a Kafkatrap

He did a lot wrong, but he did need to keep Islamic extremism suppressed in order to stay in power.

That meme is wrong in the first 4 words. 2977 innocent people were killed on 9/11. You dont count the hijackers in the lives lost the same way you dont count shooters in the body count

Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11

How fucking stupid are people where they believe this bullshit.

Suddenly 9/11 seems like a pretty good deal.