Is given the option to let irredeemable madman die and save countless lives in the future

>Is given the option to let irredeemable madman die and save countless lives in the future
>Spazzes out and saves the irredeemable madman instead

Holy shit why is Bruce utterly incapable of seeing the big picture?!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PfH3bDPNGHw
shamusyoung.com/twentysidedtale/?p=27382
youtube.com/watch?v=0cgOti7gLus
youtu.be/EMjMKwKu9rQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Crossovers don't count.

We have been over this, the author even explained it

He doesn't want to bring his Sidekick and surrogate son in for murder.

Crazy, I know.

>the author even explained it
He did?

It was a stupid moment, but Batman was trying to protect Jason here.

It's not a crossover. This is cannon.

>Holy shit why is Bruce utterly incapable of seeing the big picture?!
Because of his lust for the clown cock.

Yea but his explanation was retarded. Why can't he just use the "I won't kill you but I don't have to save you" logic from the Nolan trilogy?

What was his explanation?

>Batman was trying to protect Jason here

He does a great job.

> batfags will defend this

Good, Batman already gave him too much leeway

"If I let the Joker die I'll lose my moral code and start killing all the criminals" or something like that.

Like I said, it was stupid moment.

Bruce was thinking of Jason here and didn't want him be a murder by killing the Joker (despite the fact that he killed plenty before him....).

Nolan isn't that much of a good example to follow

>it was stupid moment
This. It was a freaking dumb moment and I'm not trying to defend Batman here because I agree with Jason, but the intention was to "protect" Jason from himself.

Because movies are for adults and because Nolan didn't plan to bring Ra's back

And Jason continued killing after so it was a stupid decision.

Batman should avoid killing, but he shouldnt go on autistic morals when the moment demands it. Plus he can always setup an "I dont have to save you" moment to save face like he did on Begins. Or a "stop hitting yourself, stop hitting yourself" like he did to Talia in TDKR.

youtube.com/watch?v=PfH3bDPNGHw

"all I've ever wanted is to kill him. A day doesn't go by thinking about all the torture he has done. But if I allow myself to go into that place, I'll never come back"

basically if he kills someone once, he won't stop doing or something like that

The problem is writers trying to explain why he doesn't kill and coming up with explanations, that and stories with the Joker especially.

>"I will kill you dead"
What?

Really? Because he kills the Joker he will start killing random muggers? Thats some crazy slippery rope fallacy. Nothing wrong in killing the Joker.

Batman work and success depends 100% on the government, if the government doesnt or cant hold/kill the Joker batman might as well let him run free. Since doesnt matter how many times he catches it nothing will change.

Batman should kill the Joker, imprison the Joker by himself or let him run free.

That's not the excuse to don't let Redhood kill him.

Seems preferable than throwing a batrang at his neck.

Modern Batman is just a crazy guy who needs a kid sidekick to keep him from going mental.
This is the sad state we are in.

The Redhood film while more anime/cartoonish in a solution was a lot better at show bats stopping death rather nearly killing people to stop people from killing.

Punisher Batman best batman

It's amazing how 80s that scene was.

I don't think that's the real reason why he doesn't kill the Joker. Of course Batman knows that killing Joker is the best choice. But th real reason why he doesn't kill Joker is, he actually loves Joker.

Shamus Young gives the real reason why Batman can't kill here: shamusyoung.com/twentysidedtale/?p=27382

tl, dr: Batman writers are faced with the problem that Batman will never end, so if they kill off a villain, they've robbed future storytellers of that character, and forced the creation of increasingly lame villains (Condiment King, anyone?).

Fundamentally, it's that the Joker makes too much money for DC to let their character die, no matter who kills him. Writers either write stories so you don't ask that question, or write stories that try to give an answer to the question and fail.

I'd say it's pretty obvious.

Batman Odyssey.

BATMAN ODYSSEY.

Repeated Panels everywhere!! Did Benda have something to do with this?

Snyder's Batman doesn't kill the Joker because he fears he would come back worse than before

which makes more sense as an explanation in a comicbook but would never work in any other setting

hate this fanfiction casual horseshit

the joker is obsessed with batman, not the other way around

You think Batman was concerned about Jason's well being in this moment? He was protecting his boyfriend.

He means that Joker will come back with more tattoos with bold lettering that was in italics and underlined. A true madman if there ever were.

>Because of his lust for the clown cock.

THIS

NOT EUROPA. HAVE MERCY user!

>2016
>Sup Forums still doesn't get Batman

Looks like somebody is taking lessons from Superboy Prime.

No mercy. "Joker we are each other's antidote."

>comic made for a video made for people who don't read comics.
>everyone can beat Superman if they have his powers of if he is de-powered.
Superman knows more martial arts than Batman.

I thought Robin was Batman's boyfriend.

Pretty much.

In that moment Bruce was trying to protect Jason.

>tfw your dad would rather kill you than your murderer

>Superman knows more martial arts than Batman

Batman is said to have mastered over 127 different forms of martial arts. Are you sure?

Has years of training and discipline in all the martial arts, body in peak physical condition.

Can't beat up a clown with a knife

Did The Joker has Batman screaming his name multiverse? No? Then, he doesn't love him enough.

Press X to Jason

X

>Jason is destined to die no matter the universe.
ouch

.....I don't even want to know.

missing out

Jason was just a replacement for Dick.

X

X

Wait, why are we pressing X?

Shhh and just do it, user.

X

What happens if you press Y?

why does nobody ever talk about owlman, talon and jokester?

youtube.com/watch?v=0cgOti7gLus

x

But Jason had already killed several people and would continue to do so.

Because they're dead?

Based Punisher

Saving the Joker I can tolerate. LETTING HIM RUN AWAY is unacceptable.

Nothing because the Playstation doesn't have a Y button.

Pretty sure you just yell out for somebody else, probably Shaun.

Yes, he said Batman can't resist Joker's tight, green haired, clown butthole.

so.... is the hair down there green as well then?

Even dumber, he constantly gets told about a way of ending the Joker's threat once and for all that doesn't involve killing him, yet he refuses to do even that.

this is Gotham, you only go to prison if you kill super villains

I don't see how raping the Joker will make him stop, Gordon

>he wanted to protect him
>he didn't want to bring him in
Jason had already killed prior to this. Not only was he too late to save him but he also had to bring him in regardless.

that's why he changed it for the animated movie

The bigger picture is that not killing makes batman such a legend he can fight back Darkseid.

Your can't question the ubermensh, you should ask why your neckbeard morals are inferior to his.

no. DKR was supposed to demonstrate this.

does it bother anyone else that Batman's refusal to kill is a good character flaw that readers and even writers don't recognize?

I'd by fine with Batman's shitty logic if the writers themselves didn't believe in it.

Batman already has enough flaws, if anything making him a killer would make him more flawed in the DC universe where the majority tries to be a hero who doesn't kill

no you're not getting it

his refusal to kill people is his flaw, but the writers dont see it that way, and that's why batman sucks

also, what "plenty of flaws"? he's essentially a gary stue

'I fight crime both because of, and in spite of my compulsion to prevent killing' Batman is best Batman

Batman just wants to fuck the Joker. That's all there is to it.

You should read the elseworlds trilogy where Bruce becomes a vampire.

Also Bruce isn't perfect. Remember Brother Eye?

youtu.be/EMjMKwKu9rQ batman and joker are in love and this whole part of batman arkham origins is proof. also harley is a cuck.

>going through all that trouble to save an irredeemable murderous psychopath
It's a combination of autism and homosexual lust.

well in Arkham Origins it was justified since it was the first time the Joker appeared so he was just like any other super villain and nothing special

joker's whole monologue in the second half sounds like he just met the love of his life tho

He wants those bat shaped sperm cells to coat the turds inside his asshole.

beautifully expressed

I have the heart of a poet.

Frank Castle is the hero Gotham needs.

Remember that time Joker killed Dick and Barbara in front of Batman while he begged him to stop then Batman finally snapped and killed him? Then in the sequel Joker comes back from hell as a demon.

Well put it back, he probably needs it to live.

I just don't have the heart to do it.

>Superman knows more martial arts than Batman