Wtf was his problem???

wtf was his problem???

her body, her choice

youtube.com/watch?v=CjN9iImfw_w

what about the fetus, choice?

its a fetus, not a living thing

if you think a fetus is a living thing you're on the wrong side of history

If you think it isn't, you are on the wrong side of biology.

t. biologist, not some high school dropout should-have-been-aborted-moron like you.

Women are huma-

>its a fetus, not a living thing
Did you fail biology?

Trips of truth
>i-it doesn't talk so it's not sentient

Is that scene supposed to make her look like the good guy?

why the long face?

Anything made of cells is "a living thing". I know you're just baiting but that's the truth.

>wtf was his problem???
>her body, her choice

fOPbOP

It's a >I'll ardently defend useless sacks of flesh that yet provide no value to society rather than help the already out of the womb children who need assistance while pretending everyone who doesn't care about the former is a monster because I'm a Christian hypocrite episode

Neither of you faggots donate to child assistance charities, none of you contribute anything meaningful to the lives of children existing NOW you don't personally know or come into contact with, you're fighting this battle because you don't like the people on the other side of it.

Get fucked you pearl clutching homosexuals.

Someone bring me my fedora.

(You)
Pic related

>take a human life
>"It's okay. It couldn't tell me what 2+2 is so it doesn't really count."

It's 100% HER choice. If she's okay with having an abortion, that's her business. If she had told Adam beforehand, she would still have made that choice. It was about her and desu it was the smart choice. They've only known each other 7 weeks. Adam is upset because she didn't need him.

Fucking hell if you weren't gonna tell him before, why tell him after? It felt so spiteful and vindictive, like a real "fuck you" for being a man, I can do what I want and you're not allowed to feel and say anything about it.

This. The situation is so beyond fucked up, she could have at least kept him in the dark about it so that he can rest easily for the rest of his life.

i dont watch this shit, but is she supposed to come off as a psycho? or is that unintentional

So the value of life is dependent on how much good it produces for the economy?

Fuck you liberal fucks and your white supremacy

Honestly I wouldn't really care. The way she said it was fucked up and a dead giveaway she's not wife/childbearing material. So just break up with her. I don't get him freaking out so hard about it

MY DAD NEVER BOUGHT ME THAT PONY SO I HATE ALL MEN MY BODY MY CHOICE REEEEEEE

I think it's unintentional, but you're right. She comes across as totally sociopathic, and most normal people (even lefties) will be compelled to see it that way. Talk about a scene backfiring.

he's upset because she exterminated THEIR potencial child before discussing this with him. They would probably deleted the fetus, no matter what he would said before the abortion, but it's still kind of evil what she did

>How many abortions have you had?
>That's private, I'm not gonna tell you

Should have ended right there.

> I don't get him freaking out so hard about it

your autism is showing.

The comment section to this video...

He's upset because she murdered his child.

Woudn't legalizing abortion reduce the numbers of niggers though?

I am all in for it.

since when are we worried about whos providing value to society?

Abortion is gonna become equivalent to birth control and it fucking sickens me

if you think a fetus is a living thing you're a suburban or rural retard

Dammit Moonman NOT NOW

It already is in the black community. There are more abortions that live birthday.

Liberalism is white supremacy

What a stupid thing to say, or even think.

Margaret Sanger, who did more to popularize and legitimize abortion than anyone, was a virulent racist and eugenicist who advocated its use to control minority populations. Looks like she got her wish.

this is it.
if they are in any kind of relationship this is the kind of thing you talk about.
she didn't omit telling him because of anything other than wanting to flex her muscles so to speak.
if you think it was about the decision to abort or not in and of itself you are missing the point which is why op is so stale pasta

If the unborn aren't human then why is using abortion as birth control wrong?

Adam does a great job in this scene. Girl character not so much even when things get tense she's still fighting back a smile like "yeh, I got an abortion, so what"

Are you retarded? Birth rates are very low and abortions are high in the black community. You faggots keep making a big deal but we'll die out in a few generations. Then the Mexicans get their country back and everyone is happy.

I'd accept more of this bullshit from you idiots if I thought you were actually out there even occasionally helping unfortunate children. You're only talking shit because you think having this hot meme of an opinion gives you moral good boy points. You're disgusting hypocrites.

This is a fair argument, it could be you were trying to present the idea that all life is sacred, in which case I applaud you if you genuinely believe that way.

But really, most of the anti-abortion faggots on this website are angry Christcucks trying to rebel against liberals. They don't give a single fuck about human life, merely winning their culture war. I bet none of the people ITT against abortion would be against it if it were only practiced on brown children and third worlders.

It's that hypocrisy I find disgusting, and I apologize if I accidentally swept you in that group if you genuinely believe in the sanctity of all life.

>her body, her choice

her selfish choice vs baby's life

value of tripfagging on anonymous board = 0

Not him but it's incorrect because there more access to birth control there is, the more abortion rates go down.

>when were you conceived

you are not a living thing.

A fetus doesn't have the capacity to choose.

No woman should be forced to be pregnant.

I can't believe I watched 2 seasons of this shit what the fuck was wrong with me.

80% of planned Parenthoods are in minority locations

kys

I don't think you understood the question. I'm asking why using abortion as birth control is wrong, as opposed to asking for ways to reduce the numbers of abortion.

Be honest, would you care?
I wouldn't but I'd probably end it because she's clearly been sipping on some weird feminist koolaid and is a bit of a cunt about it but I wouldn't actually care about her getting the abortion if it was only after a few weeks.

i just think its ridiculous for your type to invoke value to society while encouraging dysgenics and general dysfunction in every other aspect of your thinking.

More black babies are killed than born

Fuck your white supremacy

My point is that abortion is losing its weight. It used to be an actual difficult decision to get one but today you're looked at as a sexist, bible-thumping christian if you disagree with abortion. This might not be the norm amongst all people but it's certainly how the media and culture portray the issue.

>A fetus doesn't have the capacity to choose.
Can we murder the mentally ill?

>supports baby murder
>screams kys

serial murderer

>we
I am not white buddy, thats on you, it is a shame though, i really enjoyed the white countries i been to.

No I wouldn't care, just like I don't care if some guy gets murdered on the other side of the country. I don't know them and it doesn't impact me emotionally. This doesn't mean we should accept murder or abortion or that it's a contradiction to oppose them in principle.

>No woman should be forced to be pregnant.

I agree, and no woman is, unless they are raped

Reminder that Kylo is an "oops" baby.

t. virgin

settle down Jason, I'm sure these racists are better people than a degenerate cunnyposting paedophile such as yourself.

>"I murdered your unborn child."

What's wrong Sup Forums her body her choice.

You're confusing me with someone else I think. The "value" part was to head off the argument of "But you're killing potential scientists and doctors!" off at the pass. I don't really think we should judge the worth of things by the value they bring to society, but the two main arguments against abortion are either A: sanctity of life (an ok argument if you practice what you preach) or B: Potential cost. My point about the "value" comment was no fetus is irreplaceable to the tapestry of human knowledge and effort. We're not going to live or die as a species so trying to say "You could be aborting the next Einstein!" is as cogent an argument as saying "You could be aborting the next Hitler!"

Both of these argue for potential value as a reason behind being for or against abortion, and both are shitty arguments.

Yeah and when they get out of the womb black people still kill more of each other than any other race.

Don't blame me because your people are literally self-destructive.

live or die as a species because of one individual*

>there are people who prefer to hide and lock mentally ill family members and do not visit them and do not even mention them because having them around is inconvenient and embarrassing
>there are people who prefer to murder their babies because having a baby is inconvenient with their career or having a baby is embarrassing to family

many people choose their selfish comfort over inconvenience or embarrassment

haha holy shit, i've never seen an user get assblasted so quickly.

Krager, seeing as how single motherhood is literally the reason your race is failing, you really shouldn't be advocating for the end of abortions for black women. If anything they need them more than whites with support networks.

It's interesting that the biggest advocates of abortion rights are unfailingly White and Asian college-aged women. They claim that ready access to abortion helps minorities.

If the black community wants to address this issue, they have to raise their children better, in households with fathers.

I know a girl who got pregnant just to have an abortion. I think it's pretty common among extremet leftists white girls.

Extreme virtue signaling.

if someone did that to me I would never speak to them again

>They claim that ready access to abortion helps minorities.
Because it does, because for some reason they can't figure out how contraception works.

Assuming a pro-choice view, why is it wrong to force women to have abortions? It seems analogous to forcing somebody to have their tonsils removed. Since they're both benign surgeries, when given certain circumstances it might be morally acceptable to force somebody to undergo them in order to preserve quality of life.

they want it so they can ride as many chads as possible without risk

>It's virtuous to get irresponsibly pregnant and then kill the fetus just so you can tell other people about it and get hailed as "brave".
Fucking kill me.

In what universe is this common? Jesus christ you guys think of the wildest shit to confirm your prejudices

Good point.

I would add that if abortion is meaningless, and there is no moral hazard in doing it, shouldn't it follow that there is a moral hazard in not having an abortion when you don't have the means to raise the baby? Is it wrong for a mother to not abort her baby if she has no means of raising it?

In what world are people forced to have their tonsils removed?

I never has a tonsillectomy, I still get sore throats and shit.

>useless sacks of flesh that yet provide no value to society

takes one to know one

Parents can forces their kids to undergo surgery against their will. The state might be able to force somebody deemed incompetent to undergo the surgery as well.

>because someone doesn't contribute to society, they don't have the right to exist

wew lad

Those are edge cases though. Kids don't have rights per se but if they are old enough to articulate objection they're not totally powerless, just at a severe disadvantage. Legal incompetence is more iron-clad, since objection can be chalked up to incompetence.

You know Lindsay Ellis?

Are women human?

Yeah I agree, they are edge cases but it demonstrates the point that it's not absolutely wrong to force somebody to have surgery since there are cases where they can be morally acceptable. So it is absolutely wrong to force women to have abortions or can there be circumstances where its okay?

Technically, but I doubt they have a soul

Then what is conservatism?

Wow, look at all these angels on Sup Forums defending unborn babies while they ignore the plight of people already alive and walking around them.

Your magnanimity truly blesses my heart.

The cucks on this board I swear. You'd suck dicks if you thought it would piss liberals off, swearing the entire time "WOW YOU DON'T SUCK DICKS WHAT AN EDGELORD"

fuck you Sup Forums for triggering me
look at how oue society has become. a woman can literally be so chill about killing a baby. fuck all of you. fuck your country fuck your culture

fucking degenerates

This is the weirdest argument. Whataboutism baby brain shit

I'm a libertarian so I can waffle on abortion and still be right. There are solid arguments for and against abortion. I can't in good conscience recommend making it acceptable to FORCE women into having abortions. But those 15 year olds should probably not be having kids.

In the end women are going to get knocked up, forcing a few of them to have abortions won't change much. I'd force my child to have one if she was in medical danger or just retarded but that's it. Everyone else is on their own.

>I would add that if abortion is meaningless, and there is no moral hazard in doing it, shouldn't it follow that there is a moral hazard in not having an abortion when you don't have the means to raise the baby? Is it wrong for a mother to not abort her baby if she has no means of raising it?
Personally I think so, obviously a lot of people disagree. I would say the same for people who giving birth to very sick/deformed children, especially those that will die shortly after birth. I honestly don't understand people who think children in those situations should be born, first of all, but especially to women who don't want them.

I'd pack my bags and leave, and if I did say anything, it'd be along the lines of "I'm aborting this relationship" in the cold hearted and nonchalant way that she did.

Adam Driver can act and fuck anyone who says different

Well his arguments were pretty shit. Why didn't he advocate for the rights of the baby qua baby?

The sperm was part of his body though. That it left his body doesn't make it public property.

Based black men in MAGA hats.

ITT conservative virtue signalling

The real issue is that he wasn't allowed to keep the aborted remains then.