Instead of complaining, why doesn't Germany and Austria

help us to control the EU outer borders?

For years we have said we do not have the money or resources to control them ourselves and all we heard was "it is your problem".

Now, I have seen 12 months of "let us control the EU outer borders" in the German and Austrian media, and do you know how much funds or manpower help we have received? Exactly, nearly nothing.

I just do not understand, why are Germany and Austria not interested in controlling the EU borders?

Other urls found in this thread:

business-review.eu/news/tobacco-black-market-falls-below-5-years-average-in-romania-117418
dailymail.co.uk/wires/ap/article-3619831/Romania-border-guards-charged-smuggling.html
wienerzeitung.at/nachrichten/europa/europastaaten/844167_Kern-laedt-zu-Gipfel-mit-Merkel-in-Wien.html
krone.at/welt/4-von-5-deutschen-fordern-kurskorrektur-von-merkel-desastroese-werte-story-528815
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why controlling the borders when we have millions of Romanian gypsies already in?

Cause we didn't start that shit, why should we pay for it?

The ones that should pay for it are the Germans because of Mutti Merkel and the US for bombing everything down there and starting all of this in the first place

What are you talking about, m8, we control our borders very well. That's why we became a EU member, because we met the criteria for border controls.

And migrants don't come to Romania because we have the Danube river, which is a natural obstacle they can't cross without boats. And even if they get boats, they can still get caught by the border police.

Our borders with Moldova and Ukraine are secure enough right now. Migrants don't take that route anyway. Migrants come from the South, from Greece, Italy, etc.

>Cause we didn't start that shit, why should we pay for it?
You are getting the refugees. Do you want them? If yes, then no reason to support us in protecting the EU. If no, then why don't you support us?

>The ones that should pay for it are the Germans
Well, fine with me. But I thought Austria also gets refugees, no?

>What are you talking about, m8, we control our borders very well. That's why we became a EU member, because we met the criteria for border controls.
Sorry, but we do not protect our borders. The number of smugglers who bring goods into Romania from Moldavia and Ukraine and then Hungary etc. is massive.

>And migrants don't come to Romania because we have the Danube river,
They come via roads and bridges, sir.

Where did you get that information? Links?

We would have lots of issues with the EU if that was true. We already invested massive amounts of money to secure borders since 2007, it was part of the agreement to join the EU.

Roads and bridges have customs controls and border guards.

But they don't want you to control the borders.
It's like when germany says they will open the gates and then get mad that people go to greece and say Greece should protect the borders.
They are just pretending, they want us all blacked.

100% true , when we were sending immigrant back to Libya when Gaddafi was still there, some EU court fined us for that cause muh human rights

>Where did you get that information? Links?
For instance here: business-review.eu/news/tobacco-black-market-falls-below-5-years-average-in-romania-117418

on tobacco smuggling from Ukraine and Moldavia.

>Roads and bridges have customs controls and border guards.
Yes, but have you gone to Moldavia lately? The controls aren't very thorough. I probably could have smuggled several people over the border, no questions asked. Not to mention that the green border is very lightly controlled.

This and /thread

>They are just pretending, they want us all blacked.
But why? I do not understand the motivation. Please, no conspiracy theories like "the Jews want us all blacked".

There's no single conspiracy, different people want the same thing for different reasons.

Some want muslims in Europe to make us all feel unsafe so we give them more control and create a huge police state

Industrialists want cheaper labour

Some are globalist jews just pusing kalergi plan

Others are israeli jews that want more muslims in Europe to create a civil war so we let them do the same there and create a bigger israel

People like Juncker, Baroso or Schulz were all commies in their youth years and they know white people won't tolerate a new URSS but a mixed race nation will
The poorer the nation, the easier to vote commie, and because the poor people from europe wont do it because identity and nationalism they import poor people from outside

Others just want more people because the pension scheme is collapsing

USA want to keep messing around in the middle east and use Europe to take the refugees they should be taking

Jesuits like the current Pope want to form one world religion and believe it's easy to convert muslims than atheists

Politics believe saying no to refugees will make them loose elections cause half the population is female and just vote the candidate that seems a better person

Some others know there will be bigger refugees waves in the future so they want to let some of them now to create new laws and prevent the future wave

Others truly believe we really should do this cause we should hep the poor

Etc, etc...

I know the german politicans now they blame greece for the refugee fiasco when it's all thei own fucking fault

Germans want all europe to have one border policy but then they decide on their own to accept millions of refugees and also decide on their own how many are going to each country
It's bullshit cause the refugees will flee to germany once they are here
They want us to give them free housing and then chain them here so they don't go here.
But then again, we don't have borders anymore so how do we make them stay in one country and not another?
Germans are truly mad.
They want their european empire and are just messing with us until we accept them.
They use the refugee crisis to blackmail us all and then say "if we would all be just one country this wouldn't happen"
They create the problem and then offer the solution.

THIS

The german people have no more control over their own politicians than you do over yours

This is Merkels fault first and foremost and Juncker and his band of faggots second

German politicians are still german.
I don't separate politicians than common people.
If politicians are dumb, corrupt or evil is because the population is the same.
Germans could've voted her out and they didn't.
Germans don't accept different opinions.
Weather it's the prussian king, Hitler or Merkel, they all support her and shut anyone that disagrees.
Vote for Hofer to prove I'm wrong.

I would love that so much. Fuck Merkel

>Germans
>Not being in charge of ruining and destroying Europe and european civilizations
pick 1

Germs,NOT jews,have always been at the forefront of immigration,invasions,war,forced converting and colonization of foreign people.
The germ always liked to destroy other people's homelands more than his own.

>If politicians are dumb, corrupt or evil is because the population is the same.

So pretty much every single first world country has a dumb, corrupt or evil population?

Also I'm pretty sure they had no chance to vote her out since all of this rapefugee shit started

They are gonna vote for her again, you'll see

>Germans could've voted her out and they didn't.

When was that election?

Because if you complain about Gypos from Romania imagine the damage from those from India.

>Also I'm pretty sure they had no chance to vote her out since all of this rapefugee shit started
>Merkel's party winning big in german states
Germs just adore mudslimes destroying europeans and european countries.

Ba Jidane învață să citești. Că o să ajungi in camera de chestionare nu in camera de gazare.

Articolul spune că o ducem bine cu poliția de frontiera.

>>Merkel's party winning big in german states
In which state did the CDU win more votes than in the last such state elections? I do not believe in any of the 6 states that had elections, did the CDU win more votes than the last time.

So you accept austria is just germany

No, it really doesn't say that.

Also, just look at other articles. Our borders are not safe. dailymail.co.uk/wires/ap/article-3619831/Romania-border-guards-charged-smuggling.html

What?

>Border guards smuggling shit
Well we are in EE but the article describes a decrease. In smuggling. Also daily fucking mail talking about Romania

Also nearly all contrband is stuff that will be consumed in romania and minus it's provenance it's not that sketchy

You don't have the Ukranian mafia smuggling guns, bombs or slaves in.

The kikes want us all blacked senpai. Look at everything that's going on.

Population replacement so as the parties can maintain or enlarge their voting blocks.

I talk bad about germans and 2 austrians defend them

>I just do not understand, why are Germany and Austria not interested in controlling the EU borders?
cause border control = HITLER according to our politicians.sad but true

Because Germany is USA's bitch, and the USA doesn't want that.

I just asked you to back up your claim. It's not our fault you're talking out of your ass.

I'm not a Brit either because I defended people talking shit about Brexit by the way.

>Because Germany is USA's bitch, and the USA doesn't want that.
Why doesn't the USA want us to control our EU borders?

They support the left in EU as well as federalization

Which would benefit greatly from population replacement and voting block shift.

Remember Hillary Clinton said she saw Merkel as a role model.

Also the clinton foundation got their fingers in quite a few European cookie jars.

Because right-wing politicians benefit from the migrant crisis.

Fix a problem, it's no longer an issue, you lose votes come next election.
or:
Say you want to fix a problem, don't actually fix it, people will keep voting for you.

Are you telling me germans hate Merkel but somehow she's the president?
Germans have some fault about this EU thing you know?
Where's Junkcer from again?
German.

>implying germany wants to control european borders

What has that to do with my inquiry here ?

Next is 2017 and they will vote her again
I tell you, they will

>>implying germany wants to control european borders
How about Austria. Their chancellor just said so.

----
Ziel: EU-Außengrenzen schützen

Das erste Ziel müsse sein, gemeinsam die EU-Außengrenzen zu schützen. "Das müssen wir besser machen," sagte der Bundeskanzler und betonte, dass dies "langsam zu einer Geduldsfrage" werde. Nachdem es dazu in Europa bereits einen weitgehenden Konsens gebe, wird laut Kern jetzt eingefordert, dass dies jetzt auch exekutiert wird. "Wenn das nicht gelingt, dann werden wir wie bei einem Dominoeffekt erleben, dass eine Grenze nach der anderen geschlossen wird", mahnte der SPÖ-Chef.
----
wienerzeitung.at/nachrichten/europa/europastaaten/844167_Kern-laedt-zu-Gipfel-mit-Merkel-in-Wien.html

The German chancellor gets elected by the people?

Austria doesn't call the shots, Germany does.

When EU leaders met to discuss what to do after brexit it was only Germany, France and Italy at the table, the rest of you weren't even invited. This should tell you enough about how those nations view your smaller ones.

WHAT? IT DOESN'T? What the hell, enlightme then.

>the rest of you weren't even invited.
We still have a veto on all Brexit negotiations. And I think you don't remember that we had our own post-Brexit leader meet-up in Warsaw.

>WHAT? IT DOESN'T? What the hell, enlightme then.

The chancellor is the chief of a party of a coalition in parliament. It is the German president which appoints the chancellor and the chancellor has to be backed by 50%+ of the German parliament. At least this is how I was told it works.

>we had our own post-Brexit leader meet-up

cute!

Well the germans elect the parliament then

>they had a rival meeting

This is why the EU as a concept will never work.

As for the veto that is true, but you will be strong armed into whatever is decided in Berlin and to a lesser extent Paris.

krone.at/welt/4-von-5-deutschen-fordern-kurskorrektur-von-merkel-desastroese-werte-story-528815

Here's an article from the 10th about a poll a german newspaper, Der Spiegel, did about Merkels refugee politics

82% of the germans asked want her to change her politics

So no, they're not happy about this either

Also Juncker is not German, he's from Luxembourg

I'm not trying to defend Merkel or anything she did, I'm just saying that it isn't as easy as simply blaming everything on the german people when they had no say in any of what happened the last two years

What say do the Germans have in what coalition the parties make? None? Ok.

>that map

Top kek. Europe can't even heal the west/east divide and Merkel says we can take on millions of foreigners with no issues.

What a fucking joke it all is.

>As for the veto that is true, but you will be strong armed into whatever is decided in Berlin and to a lesser extent Paris.

Just as we have been strong-armed in accepting refugee quotas which we have successfully vetoed? Interesting.

Don't be fooled. We Eastern Europeans have vetoed about 80% of the proposals that have come out of Berlin in the last 12 months.

>Europe can't even heal the west/east divide
Interesting that Austria is on the East side of the divide and Spain is with us as well.

Depends on what the german people vote, a party has more sits than the other and then they don't need to make no coalition or they can choose the candidate.
If more germans said what they really think and weren't the bunch of pussified fags they are this wouldn't happen.

I just want everything to fall apart quickly so we can finally start to fix it

I would support you all!

The EU gave 6 billion to turkey for nothing, we pay Frontex to “rescue” refugees from the mediterranean, so why not pay 2 billion for proper protection of the outer borders?

The only reason why we don't help you is because “borders are evil” and Merkel does not want it.

why does Sup Forums always go on about muh jewish plan when us getting involved in conflicts with other ethnic groups is what the people in power want

we already sent soldiers to help protect the serbian and hungarian border.

imo the best border is a shitty reputation, worked well so far

>we already sent soldiers to help protect the serbian and hungarian border.
Serbia isn't even in the EU and Hungary (except for a very small area towards Ukraine) isn't at the EU outer border. Romania, Bulgaria, Slovakia, Poland and Greece are at the outer EU border.

And your 25 soldiers in Southern Hungary thus are completely irrelevant. It would take 2,500 soldiers and real money to support the EU outer borders.

kek
>implying austria has 2500 soldiers worth their money
i truly agree with you but austria isn't really in any position to make a real difference here

because getting involved in conflicts with other ethnic groups IS what (((the people in power))) want
and there will be conflict, since muslims chimping on your streets is incompatible with civilization

>>implying austria has 2500 soldiers worth their money

I don't think you need 2,500 soldiers that are worth their money, you just need 2,500 soldiers. Even lazy soldiers can contribute something or sit in a car watching the border.

>but austria isn't really in any position to make a real difference here
How so? Austria is a lot richer than we are or Bulgaria is. You could pay like 50million and send soldiers to build a fence or at least help with a large fence and sensors and night vision cameras and checkpoints at borders etc.

Isn't Austria trying to put these things in place in Austria right now? It would be a lot more effective to do this at the actual EU border.

>you just need 2,500 soldiers
problem is in austria, those 2,500 soldiers would have to volunteer for that. hard to find enough people willing to do that, who aren't already deployed abroad.
>pay like 50million
considering how much it's going to cost to have a third attempt for our election, if 50 million would do it, i'd gladly pay it.
problem is the politicians don't have anything to win with it on the short run, and in austria it seems that's all that counts.

>those 2,500 soldiers would have to volunteer for that. hard to find enough people willing to do that, who aren't already deployed abroad.
I don't think soldiers have to volunteer, they have to obey commands.

>if 50 million would do it, i'd gladly pay it.
It would not do, but it would be a start. Currently Bulgaria and we don't get anything to protect the EU land borders.

>I don't think soldiers have to volunteer, they have to obey commands.
in any real army, yes. due to neutrality and so forth in austria you have to volunteer to be deployed abroad.
part of the reason there are hardly any army units i take seriously