R.I.P HOLLYWOOD

youtube.com/watch?v=11JITPeYAWs

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/interactive/2017/10/05/us/statement-from-harvey-weinstein.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>even the media libs aren't buying it

RIP rapey kike man

"He may have been the first to fall, but soon the rest followed."

I feel like we're watching a shadow war play out between media overlords.

First Fox News is hit all over the place, now Weinstein is getting dragged through the media.

maybe, just maybe liberals aren't the boogeyman Sup Forums made you believe

or he's a sacrificial frontman for their collective.

How did he blame the NRA for this?

Kabbalah magic.

liberals are great trust me i live in france
specially if you enjoy burning tires smell and casual rape.

aren't the jews supposed to be protecting him?

what happened??

He wrote a letter that was like "were gonna take down DRUMPF and NRA am I rite? I will donate money to women's scholarships too. I also had a bar mitzvah, that means I'm a Jew and you better know your place fucking goyim"

Not even an exaggeration

Liberals already turned my country from a world power to a authoritarian multicultural state.

exposed himself as a Trump supporter

What is the definition of harassment and rape. Because this all sounds just like inappropriate work conduct at worst. This doesnt sound illegal at all.

He used the "I have a black friend" defense, but with a woman's name.

great soundtrack for a tragic fall.

The common layman is the widespread majority and will not care about any of this or even waste time wanting to know anything else about it.

He probably screwed another kike overlord and now pay for it

I'm he's one of many and they decided to throw him under the bus.

He used an abstract version of it by namedropping jay-z

b-but aren't the (((jew))) jew's trump supporters?

blame merkel, and the east of germany

mark to today as the beginning of cinemas deterioration. the heshes and theys will take over the mediuum through netflicks and chilling with underagers, this is a said day for film, and a greed day for streamin

the NRA always becomes the default scapegoat whenever something gun related happens, even though actual NRA members are the most docile and law abiding people in the country. it's basically just a tradition at this point, the NRA has existed for almost 150 years.

the same people who attack the NRA will openly endorse illegal immigration over the southern border, where most weapons used by terrorists and gangs are illegally imported into the USA.

(((((((Weinstein)))))))

Ah yes, how will we live without more emoji movies

Since when do we start believing random ass women about fake rape harassment?

Did the nra rape all those women for him, or what don’t I get here?

Say something in French.
I bet you can’t, seppo

implying terrorists and gangs aren't cool as shit

I think he might be Jewish too

Quick rundown? It's always been an open secret that he's a piece of shit.

Do you think they were attracted to him or just did it for the money and roles?

So, everyone in Hollywood has known for like TWENTY YEARS he's been plowing starlets.

So why is this a scandal now? Who has something to gain by this? What's the agenda here? Because it's certainly not like it was a secret before.

Lmao you weren’t even lying:

“The New York Times reported that the Hollywood mogul has a number of former colleagues, including actress Ashley Judd, claiming that he made unwelcomed advances on them. The producer plans to take a leave of absence from work to "deal with this issue head on.
"I am going to need a place to channel that anger so I've decided that I'm going to give the NRA my full attention," Weinstein wrote in a statement. "I hope Wayne LaPierre will enjoy his retirement party. I'm going to do it at the same place I had my Bar Mitzvah."

How would anybody think that this is a good move?

No, liberals are scum. They hide evil in their ranks happily as long as they spout the correct rhetoric and use "diversity hires" and other divisive, diminishing shit.

At best, you creeps do it for your own ego. At worst, you know you're liars and revel in your deceit.

go fuck yourself

Merkel isn't running Hollywood and our media, you squib.

Nah fuck off. You can't deny that the liberal consensus has been getting more and more authoritarian. What's worse, the identity politics they're plying into public dialogue is dangerous. All it's doing is driving more and more people to the right, and the left in turn will only see this demonstrable consequence of their actions as proof that their Utopian shit is needed more than ever, completely missing the point entirely. Which is a shame because I don't particularly fancy having to pick between Communism and Fascism/NatSoc.

The NRA was also founded by a president.

Don't all women cheat though? I don't really understand.

You left of the "I have a lot of money as well" but that was actually pretty spot on.

The right does the same stuff too.

All identity politics needs to stop.

>How would anybody think that this is a good move?

He hired several 'experts' to help him manage this

liberals are inherently evil

its the entire reason for becoming a 'liberal'

deep down they know they are evil and prey on other humans but want to feel normal and good so they align with a political group that identifies itself as the 'moral' political group

he undoubtably pissed some other jews off and this is internal feuding amongst the tribe

it was reported by the fucking (((new york times)))

Kek that statement wreaks of insincerity and buzzwords he thinks people want to hear. The libcucks will eat it up

emoji is the movie you pick out of the whole harvest

Who is his pr guy? He should be fired lmao
Nobody who reads this will think: “this is sincere, this is a great guy!”

Nobody

Funny how there are almost ZERO celebrities tweeting about this

The only one who isn't a political pundit is lena dunham

Is he correct?

Sounds like the local trailer park. They must have been liberal despite all the flags and Trump stickers.

I kind of hope it snowballs and actors start outing more and more of these studio execs until the whole system is fucked and hopefully then they start finally outing the paedo directors too

Not for the sake of justice of course. I just want to see a bunch of rich perverts have their dirty laundry aired and get crucified

Why make their workplace hostile?

That is justice though.

It'll disappear in a week or so.

>BREAKING NEWS: Harvey Weinstein found dead of an apparent suicide

This

The only time Jews throw other jews under the bus is if one Jew cost another Jew a ton of shekels like Bernie Madoff

We need to find out what movies the Weinsteins made recently that lost a ton of money.

Then we can find out what Jew producers lost their shekels

And narrow it down and find out who is the ultra Jew megalord that called in the hit

It doesn't necessarily have to be a single movie.

Weinstein's probably been playing a long con on all the Weinstein Company investors over the years and someone spilled the beans.

>Hey yo listen up, I might've fucked a few goyim kids, but thats just because in the 70s we all did it and I never could get off that habbit, but WHITE PEOPLE TRUMP NRA I LISTEN TO BLACK RAP MUSIC OK
The chuzpe of that kike

This is more likely personal.
He probably accidentally fucked the underage "I wanna be an actress" daughter of some rich kike none of us have ever heard of.

>useful idiots aren't always useful
Yeah, but they're always idiots.

It's not meant to be an apology. It's essentially a veiled threat to any potential enemies. "Don't even think about kicking me when i'm down. I'm rich, powerful, angry, and I will fuck you up."

Thank you based centrist.

harvey, the first of many

>He employed Malia Obama, the oldest daughter of former President Barack Obama, as an intern this year

activated almonds

It's not like he's going to fuq that ape when he's been noncing all the young actresses in hollywood.

She’s gorgeous!

Sometimes you crave something really perverted.
If you had been blowing your kike loads into every young cunny from brooklyn to hollywood you might develop special tastes.

In berlin of the 20s rich jews from new york paid premium to fuck cripples and deformed women.

>while this may seem coincidental, it has been in the works for over a year
>unironically quoting Jay Z
>I SO respect women
jesus fucking christ I'm actually in tears reading this

>He quotes Jay Z
is this fake?

Liberals are the scum of the earth no matter where.

nytimes.com/interactive/2017/10/05/us/statement-from-harvey-weinstein.html

why does everyone think he's representative of "Hollywood"?

Weinstein Co. and Miramax haven't got many mainstream hits and they mostly thrive in the independent/genre/limited release space.

Nah , this sudden wich hunt sounds like something personal.

Maybe he fucked someone other jew daughter.

why does that activate your autism tho

beacuse once one backs out they all back out, theres alot of blood in the closet brother