Ugh. What fucking class should I take Sup Forums?

Ugh. What fucking class should I take Sup Forums?

history of the carribean might be pretty cool. it'll have a lot of smallpoxblankets tier shit but learning about the establishment of nassau and pirates would be cool

If it has to be from that list I'd do carribean history

If it's a general elective take Latin 1 and get some culture

This, I was gonna take a history of Latin America since 1800 course but it filled up this semester. Ended up in western society since 1500.
What's your major Op?

This never fails to puzzle me. If you signed up to do a course, why are you having to do all this unrelated shit as well?

lmao this racist ass WHYTE boy hatin on niggas XD XD get educated cracka

Wow these racist bigots don't have anything on native Americans? The people who were legitimately oppressed and wiped out? This is actually fairly offensive, they ignore their genocide and claim Asian Americans have it worse.

What in gods name do you study? Do you pay money for that crap? Just start in engineering or a STEM field and dont bother with that crap. Or is your university system so fucked up that you pay a fortune and cant even choose what courses you take?

Japanese Americans and WW2
Only during fall, pretty interesting subject and you still get the same units

>Or is your university system so fucked up that you pay a fortune and cant even choose what courses you take?
basically. I took a STEM course and was required to take these sorts of classes, and pay thousands to do it, too.

ME.
It's worth it but I have to slog through all these trash liberal arts slop.

>American education.
>Time to learn about 1st world struggles of Asian Americans.
>That'll be $100K please.

Holy shit what they hell kind of trash do they teach at your universities.

>Mfw no European History classes

LAND OF THE FREE

>history of Caribbean
>offered by a department starting with AFR
NOPE

>implying that won't be the whiniest class ever taught
>muh internment camps
>muh atomic bomb

OP if you don't take the Walden class you fucked up

>posting a thumbnail

AMST 1700

Do you get to paint like Bob Ross in the landscape courses? If so, I would go for that. You got get a nice painting out of which you can put on your wall.

Afrocentric Persp in the Arts

and Black Experience in Americas

Amer Landscapes (U.S. Routes and Roadscapes) could be interesting

learning about roads, where they come from, where they go to

what they're made of?

History of Caribbean