Why is it that white people are scared of black people murdering them when they're the least likely to be murdered by a...

Why is it that white people are scared of black people murdering them when they're the least likely to be murdered by a black person?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/offenses-known-to-law-enforcement/expanded-homicide/expanded_homicide_data_table_6_murder_race_and_sex_of_vicitm_by_race_and_sex_of_offender_2013.xls
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

why media blame white raisists for dead black people when is the same black people who kill other blacks?

If I go swimming in shark infested waters and throw chum everywhere I wont go all

>hurr durr more likely to be killed by a vending machine falling on me.

Because they kill more people than any other group per capita?

Cause niggers are aggressive chimps

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

Its precisely because white people don't relax 'round blacks that the numbers ARE so low.

Our precaution is vindicated by the data.

lel

It's time to start dumping your infographs, boys and zeurls

That's per capita murderes, not victims. Chart is extremely misleading.

more misleading than fake statistics like OP picture?

Those statistics are the same ones from . Are you saying FBI.gov is a lie?

That is OP.
OP is just a tumblr SJW tard trying to sway the truth. Now let's lynch and rape her or him.

According to the 2013 FBI Crime Report, that year the number of blacks killed by whites was at approximately 0.77 per 1,000,000 blacks, while the number of whites killed by blacks was at 9.83 per 1,000,000 whites. See the difference?

“Blacks are seven times more likely than people of other races to commit murder, and eight times more likely to commit robbery.”

“When blacks commit crimes of violence, they are nearly three times more likely than non-blacks to use a gun, and more than twice as likely to use a knife.”

“Of the nearly 770,000 violent interracial crimes committed every year involving blacks and whites, blacks commit 85 percent and whites commit 15 percent.”

“Blacks commit more violent crime against whites than against blacks. Forty-five percent of their victims are white, 43 percent are black, and 10 percent are Hispanic. When whites commit violent crime, only three percent of their victims are black.”

“Blacks are an estimated 39 times more likely to commit a violent crime against a white than vice versa, and 136 times more likely to commit robbery.”

“Blacks are 2.25 times more likely to commit officially-designated hate crimes against whites than vice versa.”

Divide US population by one million, multiply by number of murderers.

>Being this retarded

>blacks killed by whites higher than whites killed by blacks

HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

409 Black on White murders
189 White on Black murders

409 / 245.5 million = 1.6 murders of whites by blacks per 1 mil whites
189 / 45.7 million = 4.1 murders of blacks by whites per 1 mil blacks

learn some math please.

>white ppl dindu nuffin but are constantly getting shot by the police
LMAO why though?

Give me the link to this pdf, can't believe niggers are actually scientifically more prone to violence. I thought it was thwir culture

>per 1 mil whites
>per 1 mil blacks

jesus christ

>there are less blacks than whites therefore whites are killing blacks at higher rates

Look at the dumb nigger who doesn't understand basic math. Those numbers represent the victims of crime, not the murderer, you dumb fuck.

There are 196 million whites.
There are 42 million blacks.

A rate of 1.6 white victims, multiplied by 196 (white population divided by a million) equals 313 white victims.
A rate of 4.2 black victims, multiplied by 40 equals 176 black victims. In other words, twice as many whites are killed by blacks, than blacks by whites, despite the fact that whites make up almost 4.7 times the population of blacks.

On top of that, those numbers seem to include Hispanics as whites, which skews the numbers even more.

The important statistic is the race of the murderer, not the victim, and those numbers you can find here: You learn math, you stupid nigger. I honestly can't tell if you're trolling or if you're really this retarded.

Literally this
When you always double check to make sure our cars are locked when we see them walking by, go out of your way to avoid contact with them ie. Crossing the street when you see them coming towards you, and staying out of the "bad parts of town" (which everyone knows is just code for nigger neighborhoods) then the numbers are naturally lower.

Trips of truth

Just because you have a structurally sound home doesn't mean you shouldn't be wary of a tornado

The race of the murderer is less important. The problem is that blacks are more likely to be a victim of interracial crime. I don't care how likely my chances are to kill someone. I care about how likely I am to be killed. That's what this topic is about.

The only reason you cling to per murder capita is because it fits your worldview better.

>I don't like it
>it's "misleading"

As if your chart isn't the misleading one, nigger.

Man, you think deep down everybody is racist then you learn the races keep the murder to themselves.

Truly it inspires thought.

youre the only sillies who build homes in tornado areas

Go live in a slum with ooga boogas if you like niggers so much.

>The problem is that blacks are more likely to be a victim of interracial crime
>Everything apart from the OP says the opposite

Are you retarded?

Whites don't get murdered by blacks as often because Blacks KNOW that they are more likely to be caught. Patrice O'neal explained this once. If a white person goes through the hood, they might rob you, but killing a white person would cause a massive influx of police and media attention and they don't want that heat on them.

/thread

op is obliterated.

abandon thread.

Source?
The FBI thinks differently you nigger
ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/offenses-known-to-law-enforcement/expanded-homicide/expanded_homicide_data_table_6_murder_race_and_sex_of_vicitm_by_race_and_sex_of_offender_2013.xls

kek'd

Savage. Poor useful idiots, I almost feel bad for them. It isn't their fault they are a low IQ bunch.

Niggers are targeted with racial propaganda by Marxist kikes for precisely that reason.

Patrice oneil was a comedian.

>posting a made-up chart that has no source
Funny, the FBI crime statistics are opposite of what your unsourced bullshit says. Thank you for correcting the record.

It was on O&A and he was being serious, autismo.

Wat. You do realize how badly this graph makes niggers look when you consider the population percentage? It this what liberal education gets you?

Absolutely this. People still refuse to believe that blacks are more violent than whites.