Ask a new Israeli anything

Two weeks ago, I acquired Israeli citizenship and left the United Sharts of America. I love my beautiful ancestral homeland and I want to answer any questions you have for me.

What do you want to know? Right now, I'm sitting on my roof reading more about our based political system as I watch the sun set over the Mediterranean.

how the fuck is sand beautiful? and why do u live like rats in that little area?

>Israel
>sand
Try again, Abu Ibrahim.

Oops, forgot the picture.

Are you a convert?

I was born Jewish. Converts are eligible for citizenship, though.

>has to find a picture of the one hill with grass on it

how's tel aviv?

Israel is filled with lush fields and beautiful landscapes, that's part of the reason why it is such a sought-after piece of land.

It's an amazing city, there is so much to see and do. It is magnificent what we have managed to turn it into over the past century. I actually live in the northernmost city in the Tel Aviv district, and I went to the beach today. It's a wonderful place.

What about all the homosex and feminism?
And refugees welcome?

Refugees are not welcome. We do have a couple thousand African migrants that we use for cheap labor, but we won't take in more of them so as not to let them become a problem.

As for the liberals in Tel Aviv: I am grateful they are concentrated in their hipster neighborhoods and don't fuck with the rest of the country. Tel Aviv is a lot of fun, but it's also a containment zone for liberals.

What about Holot camp and the hundreds of nigger jews that get sent to it?

ברוך הבא כפרע

I've only been here for two weeks, I don't know anything about that.

תודה רבה, אחי

Realy? So if I convert to Jewish I won citizenship? I have even a big Jew nose.

If you sincerely convert to Judaism, then you are able to receive Israeli citizenship.

I even have a circumcised cock... And I hate Muslim people, can I go now?

Show us a picture of the scenery around you, no google pics because we can reverse search that shit.

Are you currently serving in the IDF/do you have a job?

What are your living arrangements?

I took this picture about five hours ago.
I am doing this thing where I finish my degree first and then get a higher position in the IDF afterward. I am living in an apartment just north of Tel Aviv.

How can I become a rich?

Start by getting a new currency. The ruble is about as stable as a bipolar 14-year-old girl on her period.

Did you go on birthright? I got back from a trip a couple months ago and loved Tel Aviv. Do you speak any Hebrew?

What's it like being a Foreign Freedom Fighter, a jewish holy warrior fighting for Zionism in the IDF?

I speak a little bit of Hebrew, but I expect it to improve fairly quickly. The government gives new immigrants five months of free Hebrew courses, and they are excellent. Also, almost everyone here knows English.

I went on Birthright late December - early January. I loved it! They do a great job organizing the trip.

I suspect it will feel amazing when I enlist. I love Israel and I am a very passionate Zionist. I look forward to seeing what type of unit I will be joining!

Considering converting, but don't want to ruin my cock. Will anyone know?

Disheartening to think of all the alpha Chads dying in Schlomo's pointless wars while beta cucks are given free reign at home

Don't worry, there is nothing wrong with having a circumcised dick. Everyone here is circumcised and no one has a problem with it.

what is your profession?
>lawyer
>medical doctor

Sure, but do I really have to do it? I mean, will they ever find out?

>Don't worry, there is nothing wrong with having a circumcised dick.
Aside from the reduced sensitivity, potential of fuck up, scarring etc

Congrats m8.

How's the average israeli's attitude compared to the average American? Do they treat goys different than Jews? Merchant meme stereotypes true at all?

Join the airforce and try to be a pilot. I hear women in it are known as "mattresses", for they strive to relieve the stress of pilots. Plus you get to kill hundreds of sandniggers with one button.

The rabbis who convert you oversee the operation.

Fuck off tahir

ahahahahah enjoy getting fucked KEK

Israelis are very different from Americans in a number of ways. Israelis are not politically correct, they are louder and more assertive, and they value community and brotherhood much more than Americans. Goyim are treated well here, and the only situation in which non-Jews feel left out is in ultra-religious settings.

this

kikes defending israel are really pathetic

What is the weather like in Ramallah, Muhammad?

how did you take this picture without your giant jewish nose being in it? such skill

>imblying

im in krayot you cuck

We spoke the other day at length in your thread. If you don't like living in such an Arab area, move somewhere else.

what? what thread

are u posting on my "want to be czech" threads
wtf
ther's no arabs here btw, literally zero. actaully many slavs here

>ancestral homeland
kek

>we wrote in a book that it's our land so it's our land

Rogue puppet state of the Rothschilds who are willing to sacrifice it for their globalist agenda.

user did slight amount of research and got himself an Israeli proxy.
The baiting began, and all of the genius alt-right got booty flustered.
7/10 effort OP

How is it? I'm thinking of going to medical school in Tel Aviv but I don't want to be exploded by muslims and am afraid of the culture shock since Israelis are so pushy.

Squatter

Here is a photo with a time stamp that I posted last week.

kek don't go, everyone here is dreaming of canada

I highly recommend studying here, you'll love it. It's different than how the media portrays us.

Take a new one

>Amerijews
>Ancestors of Israel
>A nation literally picked out of a hat because Europe wanted kikes out and confined to their own country to stop them fucking around in our countries

My God you kikes are brainwashed.

That jew money with stinky jews on it.

Well it's the Sackler program so I end up going to live in New York after i'm done. I know quite a few Israelis in Canada.

Why do you recommend it? I haven't spoken Hebrew in 6 years so i'm worried it's mostly gone.

I cannot find a pen anywhere in my new apartment, but this is the best I can currently do.

i don't care for jews, but imo they still rate higher than mudslimes.

you eat at McDonalds? are you retarded?

thats McDavids, not McDonalds

Seems like its you McArab

do you often see buthurt palistines?

>ITT- a kike circlejerk

Come on, Sup Forums, keep your head straight.

Lest we forget 9/11 would've never happened had the Jews not demanded Israel as reparations for the Holocaust, and then subsequently been supported heavily by the U.S.

They stole land. That'd be akin to Ukrainians coming and annexing Texas as reparations for the Holodomor, and imagine that those Ukrainians are centuries-old enemies who have no regard for you. You'd want to start blowing shit up, too.

Please, as shitty as the mudslimes are and as much as I hate dealing with them and their bullshit, "THE ENEMY OF MY ENEMY IS MY FRIEND."

Don't you have to keep on paying US taxes for three years after you denounce your citizenship?

All the time, it sustains me and reminds me that we are winning.

Did they seriously wall off part of the beach into a pay section???

Fucking kikes.

Half of it is a desert, the rest is dry thorn fields and over industrialized metropolis.

I just think Israel is a wonderful place to study. We have great schools, great people, and so many places to visit.

I'd bet shekels you didn't renounce your american citizenship and are a dual wielding traitor

How many fingers can you fit in your arsehole?

God bless American and German money!

How many shitskins have you exterminated and where do I buy their heads as trophies?

that would be a fence around the lifeguard post.

Guilty

How many merchants have you met?

how hard was it to move exactly

First off its a made up country not a home land.

Second how do we get more of you to do this?

And then remind the blacks they are really jewish and get them to do it as well.

He'll be returning soon, with an empty bank account and a new prospective on life.

Shit sand growing grass also. Looks like the grassy area just off the beach.

Trust me, you are much safer here, especially in Tel Aviv.
And I can see how it looks a bit pushy, but you'l get the general "get-to-the-fucking-point-vibe" while you here.

Hey kike, let's hear your response to this matter

I have met countless merchants. This is Israel, after all.

Would love to visit Israel someday, even though I'm not Jewish. So much history and culture in that country.

This

I have to admit, I am jealous to a degree. You Jew bastards fucking pulled the wool so far over the eyes of everyone in this world, I don't think you could pull it off again any better if you tried.

How convienient that Holocaust must've been for you. Your first shot to get "Israel" established failed, but after 6 gorillion of you died? How could we not give it to you!

Extremely easy. It only took two months.

Are there a lot of sjw in Israel?

Let's say I convert to Judaism.
And I am very white and a low-tier millionaire, is it easier for me to migrate?

In comparison to most Western countries, not many at all. Most Israelis are right-wing nationalists. The cucks are concentrated in their big-city neighborhoods.

Do you have more rare merchant meme? :)

We should donate to them. Isreal needs feminism and diversity. It is a white patriarchy.

why the FUCK would a low-tier millionare live in monkeyland?
seriously

If that is the case, then you'd have absolutely no problem joining our society.

>The ruling became a precedent that enshrined the public’s right to free access to the seashores. According to attorney Amit Bracha, executive director of Adam Teva V’Din: the Israel Union for Environmental Defense, the verdict led to legislation, in 1964, that prohibits charging an entry fee to beaches where only basic services – lifeguards, toilets, showers – are provided (though a fee can be charged for parking near a beach). It also led to the High Court of Justice decision in a petition filed by the IUED against the Interior Ministry more than 10 years ago. The court then instructed the ministry to order local governments to uphold the law concerning free entry to beaches. Nevertheless, there are a few beaches that still charge an entry fee.

The reason the chairs are there is so they can charge an entry fee. Fucking kikes.

Perhaps

>ancestral homeland
You delusional faggot.

How do you convert to judeism ? My country is flooded with rapefugee's

Despite Brazil being pictured as a protectionist Country and absolute shithole, many people live in wealthy "suburbs" that are inside gated communities. Literally no difference from living in the US.
That's not my case but I'm 26 and already retired.