Post pics of Harvey Weinstein with young female actresses

Post pics of Harvey Weinstein with young female actresses

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simon_of_Trent
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood_libel
youtube.com/watch?v=xXuuiM7Zo2A
youtube.com/watch?v=dw4eQhZaJfw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I wonder how many times he fucked J-Law and what age did he start?

dozens, and 12

mary jane

Epic reddit thread. A producer is at events with actresses.

Can you just let whatever is going to happen happen and stop acting like gossiping women

Fucking greaseball can you imagine him cackling and grinning while blackmailing some up and comer to blow him. Hollywood is filth

Somebody give me a roundup.

What is happening to him?

i feel this thread is going to bum me out real fast.

Is this the beginning of the end? Will the whole thing be blown wide open?

Why do they look scared and uncomfortable?

he fucked your waifu didn't he?

He fucked worst Emma, someone post a picture

you just know

Imagine having to fuck this guy to move in your 'career'. Goddamn hollywood needs to die

Jews are throwing him under the bus.

Dubs confirm. This place is seriously autistic.
Do you see the autism.

It all makes sense now

Highly underrated post

Weinstein's PR have arrived

>Women using sex as a tool to get free shit.

Have you ever dated a woman?

Thank you, I would of written the same thing if I was a paid shill.

>meming a criminal charge on an innocent man
shutdown of this site when? who's next, Dan Schneider?

>reddit thinks this is a shill
You have a general and ten threads up of this.

You just KNOW they engaged in the ritualistic sacrifice of young virgins together

She almost got into an altercation with the papa that he's yelling at. Legit was world famous and rich for over a decade.
Now the others sure.

but who fugged who? I only see two degenerates

It wasn't before?

My poor sweet Lily ;_;

Not Tay Tay!

Stone is the one he fucked because she wanted the jew trophy user. So yea worst emma indeed. She has herpes.

sometime in 2010

Not Bunnyfu!

Prey can sense predators.

i just hope he ignored my roon cos she was too weird

Do Jews have the smallest cocks?

quick rundown?

Seriously, what's with jews thinking they're entitled to be pedophiles?

This makes me super jealous.

> not being a pedo when you're rich, powerful and untouchable

cmon

And now she is an ugly nobody

Because Mohels have convinced major cities like NYC that sucking baby dicks is OK

>mfw I suggested posting a thread like this after the shitshow that was last thread
Thanks, OP.

Stick to the other thread faggot.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simon_of_Trent

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood_libel

Remember (((who))) these articles are written by. Europe was scarred by these activities for a very long time. Why do you think Spain welcomed (((them))) in and then kicked (((them))) out?

reminder that Harvey Weinstein exclusively listens to Discord-era post-hardcore youtube.com/watch?v=xXuuiM7Zo2A

Hi, if you would, please delete this as soon as possible.

One of these men did nothing wrong

DELETE this thread and pics right away, not only from Sup Forums but from your folders as well.

>mfw thinking about all those qt actresses hurting while he's grunting on top of them.

JLaw definitely liked it, she has now a fetish for older jewish dudes

holy shit, aronofsky lucky son of a bitch

www.didharveyfuckmywaifu.com

You had a good run Harv, but the jig is up

Someone reassure me... did he appear in a photo with Saoirse?

;_;

Oh god.

>fetish for older dudes
youtube.com/watch?v=dw4eQhZaJfw
did they fuck?

So it's practically confirmed now that JLaw sucked dick and let this guy continue to prey on young actresses in exchange for her career and Oscar right? I hope this is in the end of her.

what does this have to do with pedophile, he fucked ashley judd in her prime and these are grown ass adults

all while crying about feminism

>mfw my waifu hasn't starred in any weinstein produced movies

>she forgot to thank him in her speech and then her nudes got leaked
KEK it's all so clear now

>holding both of her arms
>that expression
b u t t s t u f f

I'm guessing Harvey took some of JLaws fappening pics

that would be either the Indians or the Koreans

Don't forget he also slept with all your 90s/00s waifus. Just about every hot young actress that had an out of the blue "breakthrough performance" in a hyped Oscar bait movie for the past 20 years has been on his casting couch.

>Those hollow, haunted eyes
YOU JUST KNOW

This is like the Bill Cosby story on steroids but all of the women are too scared/smart to say anything

he knows

we knew harvey took the fappening pics because of the butthole shot. it was kino like a classic miramax production.

>The Weinstein Company mogul explained that he convinced the 23-year-old actress to meet with the prince in exchange for a large donation
>$500,000
Well that explains her sudden hatred of men

Popular belief was she was taking nude pics to share with Nicholas Hoult, her boyfriend at the time, becuase there were a few of him in her collection. But I bet most of them were for Harvey because it looked like her nude pics spanned years on different movies and she only started dating Hoult when they did X-men together.

I never use Reddit as an insult but this is such a Reddit tier story. What did people think went on? Why is outrage culture suddenly zeroing in on this? Did Harvey suddenly piss off someone equally powerful in the last couple weeks?

Think of any decent but not overwhelmingly good looking actress (or actor) who really can't act or at least shouldn't have the career they currently do based on their talent alone. This is the story. That's what Hollywood is.

I can just imagine JLaw thinking she's so independent and smart for taking jewish cock and wearing a buttplug all day to loosen up

FUCCCCCCCCCK YOUUUUUUU HARVEEEEEEEEEEEY

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

NO THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING

Relax. Her parents are rich. She doesn't have to do any favors to get roles.

>who really can't act or at least shouldn't have the career they currently do based on their talent alone

Even the ones that can act... Hollywood is one big smut party. You HAVE to suck a circumcized cock to get anywhere. There is no such thing as merit in that concentrated shit hole

holy crap searching through his IMDB and he produced a lot of shit, most of your waifus have been HARVEYED

Interestingly enough he also produced Master and Commander

>TFW when your dad pays a media mogul and lets him fuck you and your sister in exchange for a career

lmao you are this naive, being born to rich parents doesn't guarantee you roles ask paris hilton, power in hollywood is more important than money, more important power to get into women's pants

M-maybe they just played with legos in his hotel room.

D A M A G E D

Director's Cut = Director is cut

Mind = Blown

/O..our guy/?

So what? I'd do it too.

So she did it for free?

You don't mention that she met him in public and then donated the money

Jesus look at her face. What kind of fucked up shit do you think he did to her in those "15 minutes alone"?

>most of your waifus

People with good taste are safe.

sure in public in the daytime

yep

all the fappening pics were from Weinsteins hacked cloud

I imagine he smells like brisket and drakar.

We all know that was the cover story now Mr Weinstein company shill :^)

hes the biggest producer in hollywood and no one's gone on record until now
and if you want to get political, hes always portrayed himself as a liberal, woman supporting guy, so there's the hypocrisy angle

>Literally begging Amy Pascal to make more Dragon Tattoo movies in the Sony leaks

Why not both? Her and her sister are pretty weird looking. Probably had a 500,000 dollar monkey face and skeleton body fee

Has she never been in the same room with him? Now she knows better and will stay away from him.

>what we did to that one in 1999 must never come out...

first thing i looked up as well