>N. Aleppo 4 September
i.imgur.com/Q2NNfeT.jpg
>N. Hama August 31
i.imgur.com/K1vQQwK.jpg
>East Ghouta 2 September
i.imgur.com/3QgcUYa.jpg

Developments Sept. 12
>Ceasefire is in effect
>Jihadist rebels attempt to advance on key government village in the Golan Heights
>Iran, Hezbollah welcome Aleppo truce
>Largest rebel group rejects Syrian ceasefire
>Russian jets hit ISIS in Deir Ezzor with full force
>Syrian Army pushes eastward to Jisr Al-Shughour(N Latakia)
>Syrian Army plans to expand operations in northern Aleppo
>Syrian Army ambushes ISIS in east Sweida
>Iraqi government expels anti-Iran group
>At least 21 civilians killed in Saudi-led air strikes in Yemen
>France’s premier warns of possible new attacks, 15,000 people on police radar
>Explosions in and around Baghdad kill 12
>Germany to destroy tons of Libya chemical weapons components

Featured: youtu.be/8SPGpVOGXIs

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/NtFv4
youtube.com/watch?v=PXPMMVo56N4
youtube.com/watch?v=LYGtYHpzJG8
twitter.com/HKX07/status/775204276062650368
almasdarnews.com/article/video-assad-vows-regain-every-inch-syria/
rotter.net/forum/scoops1/345775.shtml
twitter.com/AnonBabble

B O R I N G
W
A
R

>assad must go

>Russian defense ministry says US to provide Nusra/Al Qaeda strike targets to Russian Air Force:

CARPET BOMBS INCOMING

kek
cucked

I'm living there. i know isis btfo us so hard soon.

>Now , SAA Orders via " Titra " for all Units to start ceasefire .

This is so fucking pathetic, US has to tell Russian bed shitters were to bomb.

RATE MISS ASSAD BODY

9/11

would give asylum in my flat, if they have to flee/10

>implying US already didn't do it couple of days ago to show their will

ISRAELI LAWMAKER ACCUSES ISRAEL OF AIDING SYRIAN REBEL GROUP FORMERLY KNOWN AS NUSRA FRONT

>MK Akram Hasson says the group formerly known as Nusra Front is bombing the Syrian Druze village of Khadr with Defense Minister Avigdor Lieberman’s support and protection.

>An Israeli lawmaker is accusing Israel of directly aiding the Syrian rebel group formerly known as the Nusra Front in the battles on the Syrian side of the Golan Heights.

>The group has recently changed its name to Jabhat Fateh al-Sham after splitting from Al-Qaida. Israel considers it a terror group.

>In a status posted on his Facebook page on Sunday, Knesset Member Akram Hasson (Kulanu) claimed Jabhat Fateh al-Sham is bombing the Druze village of Khadr with Defense Minister Avigdor Lieberman’s support and protection.

>Hasson said that since the weekend, the quiet village of Khadr near the Syrian border has been subject to persistent bombardments by Jabhat Fateh al-Sham militants.

>“We have gotten information from all fronts and from people who are responsible within the village that the Nusra Front is operating with unprecedented support from Israel, because the organization’s fighters are advancing in those places where the Israel Defense Forces had previously bombed Syrian positions and the organization is holding those positions, in addition to the logistical and medical assistance it’s getting from Israel.”

>Citing eyewitnesses, Hasson said that the Jabhat Fateh al-Sham fighters have advanced technological equipment that gives them an advantage over Assad’s forces. “To date dozens have fallen and the fighting continues, all with Israeli support,” he wrote.

“This new strategy led by Lieberman since he took office has strengthened the Nusra Front and it’s raising its head to attack our brothers,” Hasson wrote.

archive.fo/NtFv4

Rate my Arab-fu senpaichans.

so how many days until the fronts blow open again completly?
Do they keep it down for seven days?

I'll give it 2 days

Until Eid ends so a couple of days

That guy got freedomed

Ahrar al-Sham| Battle footage from south Al-Qadisiya

youtube.com/watch?v=PXPMMVo56N4

>Bogdanov says #Syria peace talks could resume early next month. That's of course assuming that the CF holds for that long.

come to table or else (pic related)

ASSAD VOWS TO REGAIN EVERY INCH OF SYRIA

>Damascus, Syria (4:30 P.M.) - On the eve of the nationwide ceasefire, Syrian President Dr. Bashar Al-Assad vowed to regain every inch of Syria from the terrorist forces.

>The Syrian President made this promise during his visit to the rural Damascus town of Darayya on Monday.

>In addition to his promise to recover every inch of the country, the Syrian President stated that his government will rebuild Darayya after the four year long battle left the town in ruins.

>President Assad added his visit to Darayya on Monday was to show those who bet against the Syrian Arab Army that they are still standing strong in the face of adversity.

The madman even drives himself around.

youtube.com/watch?v=LYGtYHpzJG8
twitter.com/HKX07/status/775204276062650368
almasdarnews.com/article/video-assad-vows-regain-every-inch-syria/

>Rebels launch new offensive in #Golan Heights as ceasefire begins

>Mr Assad walking through Darayya near the isis and rebel frontlines
>he goes to a mosque full of people driving his own car

I cant believe that this guy hasnt been mossaded yet

they clearly want to be bombed

>mfw the israelis accidently down a US-Aircraft in a few weeks

>Mortar falls in Golan
>reported leakage firing on Israeli territory at the center of the Golan Heights, 40 minutes into the ceasefire in Syria.

rotter.net/forum/scoops1/345775.shtml

Time to bomb some SAA positions .

dat audio tho

I am fucking apalled by how lightly guarded he was. He drives his own car for fuck's sake, and walks out in the open to enter a fucking crumbling piss pot of an apartment. Then he prays next to dozens of who the fuck knows whos.

you cant mossad him.

>Israeli flag
Explain this shit.

it's not Israeli territory ;)

And this too.

Gotta give the hajis credit, they know how to make entertaining propaganda and combat footage. Although those GoPros were probably paid for by the US taxpayers.

Assad has always been driving by himself and his wife.

But there are senior mukhabarat in the prayer room with him. Notice how a couple dudes kneel alot slower?

You can't mossad the assad, where have you been.

>Time to bomb some SAA positions .
Just try it and you'll find more "unexplained explosions" in shebbah farms and many more "training deaths".

When will Israel stop hiding its losses in this war?

His people love him, he trust them.

She's pretty cute actually

>Just try it
But we already did. like dozen of times. it's standard procedure. don't be so reactionary m8.

Good luck, Assad

>Attacking Jews
>In fucking Israeli occupied territory
They are really retarded, aren't they?

good luck, assad

So /sg/ syria meeting after the war when?

I want to buy you guys a few beers in the Latakia resorts, and visit kweries and Deiz Ezzor.

I even would welcome some regular turks!

1. They are attacking SAA positions.
2. Not all of Golan is occupied by Israel.
Kinda funny how quick you are to call people retarded when you have everything backwards.

Read second half meta-goy :^)

how's that sunk sub and the nuked cuckshed at the southmost point of your state?

guy on the outer right looks like a model from a early 201x shooter.

DING DING DING

Hassan Ridha @sayed_ridha 3 minprije 3 minute

Moscow: Washington refused to list Ahrar Sham as a terrorist group & has not provided coordinates of Nusra (to differentiate from rebels)

I will definetly visit Syria after the war. I have grown somehow close to this country and its people over time. I don´t eve have any personal connection to Syria. Thanks /sg/ .

Not sure if I will visit one place in particular or do a road trip in the whole country.

Places where i will be going to regardless:

-Ramouseh-District in Aleppo (Artillery Academy)
-Daraya pocket in Damascus
-Palmyra-ruins

Places of martyers and heroes alike.

>battle

He is actually doing a lot of good work for the kikes.

what a shame. Seems like they have to go back to indiscriminately bombing all rebels then :(

example `?

>that tiny loyalist-enclave in the middle of IS-land
I wonder what life's like in there.

WHO IS WINNING?

>road trip in the whole country

That sounds pretty cool. Too bad syria after the war will be a terrorist mess and the chances of getting kidnapped driving through some desert will be high.

Big cities like aleppo or latakia will be fine. Palmyra too. I guess

I see that you are new,friend.Get comfy.

Kurds

Are you kidding m8? That's where Big Z and his lads are comissioned. It is a meat grinder for IS, and often pretty comfy.

>Palmyra still under ISIS control
Map is old as fuck m8

Not entirely new, just been away for a long time.
>Big Z
Something something Bane
My bad user, hard to stay up to date

Hey guys, now that Assad is winning big time and the conflict drawing to an conclusion I wanted to say something. When the Syrian civil war is over I hope that we will all be able to stay together as a community. When this war is over I hope I will see all of you in the Yemen-Arabian Civil War General soon.

Also yearly reminder that 21 Sikhs BTFO Thousands of Afghanis in their own homeland on 12th of September.

I'd be down to go

We'd have to be pretty secretive about the whole thing though; as to be as safe as possible in a country that is bound to have insurgency problems for years

Deir Ez Zor has been under siege for 4 years now at least. And Palmyra has been liberated for around half a year now.

>that tiny loyalist-enclave in the middle of IS-land

It´s actually the other ways arround.

>that unfortunate ISIS are to have a bastion of loyalist in its mid.

Practically a suicide front for ISIS.

I admit, I didn't check this right. It would be funny tho.

EXPLOSION!

Whoah whoah whoah. Putin will continue the fuckery of Ukraine after this is all over. And of course, we will have /sag/ and /tg/.

I'll try to give you guys some GoPro footage.

God the US refusing to label Ahrar as terrorists is pissing me.

actually, putin plan is to sent isis to turkey.

Every /something g/ will be with mostly the same posters.

What is the richest part of Turkey?

The fact that they are, or were once, allied with al-qaeda should be an automatic designation.

No he won't. Novorossiya is largely there to keep the rest of Ukraine in check so as long as the Hohols don't do stupid things, the Novorossiyan rebels won't touch them. With that said, the current Ukrop government is guaranteed to do stupid things, but there are more and more rumors around that will all change soon :^)

Anyway continuing my sporadic coverage of Army-2016, more Kalashnikov products.

nothing has been confirmed yet

Proekt 23000 Aircraft carrier model

cornel fugaru is that u?

>Kerry: Urge all parties to support new cessation. It may be the last chance one has to save a united Syria

nope srry

>It may be the last chance one has to save a united Syria
He's threatening partition

Some models from Almaz-Antey

I want ask a question to someone who know Aleppo city well. There were a commentary called Jebel el Isam or something like that (wiki says that mean "Mountain of Great People" in Turkish). So I wanna ask, who controls it? Or if it was destroyed some after '30.

These are the things they sell to countries when they but them instead of the real thing

>/tg/
Turk general?

no, novorossia is their to keep US in check and also let them loose lots of money untill ukro is pissed at the goverment and the west.

feeding 2 million in east is easier then 30 mil in west.

I think you mean The Citadel or The Stadium, both are under SAA control

yes, next is turkey.

Wut?

Essentially what I said considering Salo land is a de facto US colony.

Anyway some Sprut pictures.

Yeah, once it is somewhat safe I'd also like to see Aleppo, Palmyra and Damascus.
Especially I want to drive on the castello road and see the citadel and Daraya.
The east will be a terror-ridden shithole for the rest of our lifetime, so maybe just a short stop in Deir Ez-zor for the inevitable statue of the Druze Beast.

what is a leppo ?

Are you sure the civil war is going to spill over into Turkey?