Lets stand for something

Everyone loves to bitch and complain about world afairs, but what if we actually did something to the effect of saving our world?

Anyone can complain, but it takes something special to act

Instead of relying on those who would see us crushed, what if we took control of our futures

>america already great

>race relations at a 50 year all time low
>crime is up
>detroit is worse
>obama created isis by announcing when he'd pull every last troop out of iraq before finishing up and somewhat stabilizing it

>but what if we actually did something to the effect of saving our world?

We are. A vote for Trump is a vote for a more stable, and more importantly, fair world.

The picture was just for the lolz, but I agree with you. Although if it wasnt ISIS it would have been someone else

Lets stand against pneumonia

Do you believe that he actually has the knowhow? I would not follow him blindly, even if hes slightly better than the alternative

Recent events has shown that we have become a demographic, and we should use that to great effect. The only way for change to happen is if we usher it in ourselves

Neoconservatism bled our country dry by creating a duality that doesn't exist and was inevitably destroyed by foreign tribalism and subterfuge.

We need to realize that America isn't an inherently perfect nation, but still has to maintain world hegemony for the good of all.

Trump pls bomb the Saudis.

We plan to brother.
By voting for Donald J. Trump

We are not perfect, but what more noble a goal is there then to to create a more perfect union?

If you don't stand for something you'll fall for anything. Dr.Dre

We are changing the world. We're using magic to kill evil.

It needs to go past that. Chances are if he is elected, how much power would he really have? He has pissed off both sides of the aisle

>even if hes slightly better than the alternative

If you believe that he's the better of the two and you still choose the lesser, then you are an idiot.

Trump is a wild card but at most he gets literally nothing done and has no impact on the US. But we know what we get with Hillary and it will only get worse with her.

Most of what he is proposing he has the power to do...

He will pick Supreme Court Justices that will uphold the Constitution.
He will nullify all unconstitutional EO's.
He will enforce immigration rules already on the books.
He will negotiate better trade deals.

All of this is achievable under basic Presidential powers that Trump will possess.

like spreading the information that mainstream media tries to hide? like steering the course for the american election through information? that sounds like a pretty big something.

I didnt say i was voting for either

With a senate that may block him? With a congress that might not ratify his treaties? With a nation so divided that our ownly choices are these two