Trumpfags eternally ballooned the fuck out

Trumpfags eternally ballooned the fuck out.

No way pole can come back from this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
youtube.com/watch?v=XnOnDatqENo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>ballooned
>pole

Try harder faggot

wtf totally forgot I hate Trump now!!!!!!!!

wow, how could i forget....

They were already in fucking office you dumb fucks and they tried to hide that shit. I can't fucking stand liberals. They think Trumps taxes are more important than mental and physical health when it comes to ruling a country

>TR lost his vision from a bare knuckle boxing match while in office

That's manly as FUCK, not shameful.

>Thank goodness their magical testicles

I bet his wife fucks nigs and makes him record it.

fuck off faggot

Where they still running as a candidate, while the opposition and public questioned their health state, and while actively lying about it?

>During a election
>While serving a term
Totally the same guys...

>he's fine with electing an invalid
>he's fine with electing a woman

So lefties have gone from claiming Hillary's health problems are a hoax to "it's real but no big deal". IIRC, wasn't a problem they vocally had about McCain that he was old and what if he got sick during his presidency?

but this is what the tv and reddit tells them to be worried about so how is it their fault? a liberal can't be responsible for their own actions.

Oh yeah, that is totally the same as collapsing while standing on the sidewalk.

>you just hate her because you hate women

here we go

Can't wait for Hillary to die.

guys its just a LITTLE pneumonia i mean come on

a 70 year old woman with a little pneumonia is literally nothing guys

Hillary could kill a small child live during the debates as a sacrifice to the devil and liberals will clamor all over the wove claiming they do just the same once a week! It's great that she is so open about her religious beliefs!

The core differences here to Hillary is that more than half of the examples on the list happened AFTER the president in question got elected, and a lot of them didn't even directly affect their decision making abilities. In Hillary's case, we already know she's in poor health before she's elected, and we know that it will affect the decisions she is going to make if she does get in.

In other words, you're full of shit.

>makes him
>implying it wasn't his idea

Remember when FDR did everything he could to hide the fact that he was a cripple?

It's Obama all over again. They deflect criticism because of ""minority"" status

Whoa I don't remember Bush puking all over the PM of Japan.

When did this happen? We're the dirty Japs planning another Pearl Harbor again?

Dubya wasn't chronically ill.

Ronald Reagan was already president and his Alzheimers wasn't as blatant as Shillary's shit.

Being clumsy doesn't make you sick or chronically sick

FDR? Legit case but they also hid it from the public for good reason. Not to mention it was wartime.

Woodrow Wilson was already elected. Fucking idiot.

>TR in office. Again... already elected and that's not a chronic illness, that is a fight

>Franklin Pierce had an accident
REEEEEEE

This. I would vote for any candidate who did that today and didn't bitch about it.

His wife's son is probably egging him on as well, wishing his stepdad could be half the man his MIA real father, Chad or Tyrone (mom's not sure who's the real baby daddy), is.

>Bush puking all over the PM of Japan

Sounds like he was doing a traditional japanese greeting.

>They were already in fucking office
This is the only point that matters.

HOLY SHIT

This is really taxin' my axons

>Teddy being a straight G and fighting some nigga
>Pierce accidentally his balls
>same as stroking out on the campaign trail

They said that about Reagan, too.

They only fret about young, healthy White conservative men when they are mentioned as possible US Supreme Court nominees.

>or when FDR had polio?

and died at 63

now, how old is Ms Clinton, again?

BEN FUCKING DELIVERS ONCE AGAIN!

>In office same as being a candidate

If Hillary was president now and they were trying to impeach her because of her medical problems

Then maybe these analogies would carry a little weight

In reality the DNC should have vetted her health before nominating her. And so now they eat the consequence of throwing the election.

> If she can't make it through a 9/11 memorial service, how will she be able to function during an actual 9/11-type event?

"pole" lol correct your typing of Sup Forums reccord faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

FDR hid his degrading health during his fourth campaign using governmental censorship policies, got elected, then died a year in.

Liberals love voting for cripples lol

We remember Laquan McDonald, killed in Chicago a year and a half ago and Sandra Bland who grew up in Illinois who died one year ago today.

Time after time, no one is held accountable. And surely, we can all agree that’s deeply wrong and needs to change. And yes, we do need to listen to those who say “black lives matter.”

Too many black Americans, especially young men, feel like their lives are disposable and they worry every single day about what might happen. They have every reason to feel that way and it is absolutely unacceptable. Everyone in America, everyone deserves to be treated with respect and dignity.

We're not saying she doesn't deserve to be president because she's sick

We're excited because she might die.

>magical testicles

How dare that pussy drop TR's name in a manner that makes him look weak.

>Remember when President Bartlet won a second term after revealing his MS?

Oh wait, that one wasn't real.

"Come back"

We run this shit now

Where's all the media outrage about Trump's Alzheimer's?

Delusional trumpfags.

Which is the the bang for our buck in terms of a very young, super conservative nominee.

Imagine beeing his boxing partner and telling everyone you beat the shit out of the president and blinded him.

Too bad she went on a "look at me I'm so healthy, PICKLE JAR" tour or this might be a valid excuse

Isn't the point that they did a good job regardless of illness?

>Got his balls crushed

First trans and woman president!

Wilson also didn't run the nation. His wife did in his name.

Bush Senior.

I like how they hate Reagan so much, then use his health problems to say that Hillary should be president.

Like, shouldn't liberals NOT want another Reagan?

>remember when
No, the earliest event was over 20 years ago
That would mean that people who actually care about it are around 38 years or older.
People under 40 are a huge demographic.
They're the reason trump isn't winning in a landslide.
They were able to be fooled into believing that he is racist even though he is a 70 year old man that had never shown signs of racism before while being one of the most famous people in the 80s.

Woodrow Wilsons wife was the de facto president after his stroke fucker

Polio can't kill you

1/2 eyes is ok

Crushed balls too.

Reagan didn't show any signs of Alzheimer's while in office.

His doctors and all his staff said he was fine. There's only a single incident where he couldn't remember a womans name for a few seconds.

This.
Implying back then you knew about that. It was just totally swipe under the rag.
You can't do that anymore.

Still though, what's the story? Any videos of it?

Did cameras even exist back then?

>GW
Shitty one term president
>Reagan
Shitty president
>Ford
Shitty president
>FDR
Really shitty president
>Wilson
Literally the worst president in American history
>TR
Not a sickness, just an injury from being alpha as fuck
Also, all this stuff happened after they had been elected. Nobody would've voted for them if they did any of this on the campaign trail.

Most of those events were pretty bad though.

Except for Teddy since that seems the norm for him.

Really missed the opportunity to show a strange metal device that fell out of her pant leg.

>asphyxiation
>diagnosed while in final year of office
>slipped in rain, literally just tripped
>polio - affects only your legs, not your brain
>while in office
>this shows weakness?
>faints from pain - not has a fucking seizure

She may have just killed 2 small children if she actually has pneumonia. BAD JUDGEMENT.

>Remember when these Presidents had medical issues?
>This is why this woman with medical issues should be a President

>What is Google?
>What is youtube?

youtube.com/watch?v=XnOnDatqENo

All of those people turned out to be terrible presidents.

Bill Clinton fainted and ejaculated on Monica?

>yfw your president will never do a bare knuckle boxing bout while in office

But he might.

Hehehe stupid goy why would I Google or YouTube anything when I can just make you goyim do all my work for me?

H.W. fainted and threw up in January of an election year. That haunted his campaign and he was not re elected. Certainly it was just a small reason why, but it definitely was a reason.

Liberals are stupid.

Literally "Jew".

>War is peace
>Slavery is freedom
>Sick is strong.

>Remember how ever liberal uses things like listed to complain about why the country went to hell?
>Well it wont happen with her, im with her!

>getting hit
But Ya, TR was ducking GOAT
Up there with Jackson in my book

Underrated, kek.

>Come into work with Pnumonia.
>Get lambasted and insulted for coming into work sick.
>Explain why I need to work cause I got bills.
>Tough shit, sent home without pay fuck you.
>Get in more trouble when I come back and others are sick.

>Hillary does it.
>SHES SO BAD ASS!
>SHES AWESOME ISN'T SHE!

Pneumonia is contagious, I remember them shoving a fucking mask on me.

Depends on how strong the secret service agents working her like a puppet are

The Bush that was voted out?

The Reagan that is increasingly remembered as a shit president?

The Ford who wasn't elected into office?

The FDR who died in office, due to conditions aside from polio that were not made public (his polio was general knowledge in 44)

The Wilson who failed to build support for Versailles because if his strokes, and left office disappointed?

The Roosevelt who was never again reelected, and died of depression a scant few years later?

And no, I don't remember Pierce. Who the fuck does?

Wow, it looks like all these men suffered major political set backs due to medical issues.

BONUS ROUND
Remember when the bay of pigs failed because Kennedy reacted poorly to stress due to Addison's disease

Lincoln being incapacitated frequently by depression and headaches

John McCain not getting elected, partially due to his medical record

William Henry Harrison, who died after a month in office, due to complications stemming from
FUCKING
PNEUMONIA

kek - the President should be doing the jobs other American politicians won't do.

>tfw doubling down on health issues is now a strategy.

Touché.