youtube.com/watch?v=lW9Uudkx42g
youtube.com/watch?v=E53mX2SwsG4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

kill them all.

Re-partition.

>Those ugly ass boarders
Draw something more aesthetically pleasing and we'll talk

>destroyed Roman Empire in 476 AD
yeah sorry, we wanted in but you guys stopped teaching us how to be roman like you did with everybody else

>ruined Christianity in 1517
nah, that was jews when they invented it. also it was corrupted as fuck so we decided no more dealind with corrupt churches

>created communism

Jews also

>helped Lenin take over Russia in 1917

jews

>ruined Europe again in 1939

false, would have made europe great again but the jews were like hay goys the geymans ar killing us.

>currently destroying Europe with refugee crisis.

all of the germans with any pride or value died in the great war. so yes.

>but the jews were like hay goys the geymans ar killing us
That wasn't a thing until after the war.

Germans saved you, you crazy wogs were drinking from lead pipes.

>we
>mhu heritage
kys mr. 60%

We need to keep them as nazis

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

>TFW grandparents emigrated from germany and met in pennsylvania.
>tfw blond blue eyed beef whitey forced to live around nignogs

At least we don't import hundreds of thousands of dunecoons to make up for being raycis.

>destroyed roman empire
reddit tier eduction
>ruined christianity
the pope is a faggot cuck. i will not follow him.
>created communism
so if there's the first rapist was a frenchman, are the french responsible for rape?
>ruined europe in 1914
they were honoring their alliance, russia let things got out of hand
>ruined europe again
taking back rightful land
>currently destroying europe with refugees
reddit tier understanding of eu politics

>This thread again

I agree that Germany today is a mistake, but pre-1945 it is pretty based from Finnish perspective (supported the Whites against communists in civil war, training Finnish jägers, helping us in ww2, also our military is based on Prussian traditions).

Also the best military songs.

youtube.com/watch?v=ltUXJmUc8tM

Could you Cucks stop being a Disgrace to your Nation please?
This is embarassing

>destroyed Roman Emprie in 476 AD
No we didnt, they basically commited suicide and we were so kind as to preserve their achievements through the centuries.

At the Time Christianity had already ruined itself. The Religion that held the Standards and Values of the West up had become a corrupt system full of fat priests in it for the money.

>created Communism
Alright, granted.

>ruined Europe in 1914
No, we didnt. The War would have been over pretty quickly if Great Britain woudlnt have decided that it needed to stop us from avenging the Murder of our Bretherens Heir to the Throne. The Suicide of Europe wasnt our fault, you decided that turning Europe into a minefield was a smart choice, you listened to that cunt Wilson and his retarded Plans for self determination of every tribe of bushniggers on the planet. You allowed half of europe to be treated unfairly. And YOU ITALY, decided to be a backstabbing country of faggots and then get your ass kicked back into your ugly ass boot-country. So much for "Muh Decendants of Romans"

>Helped Lenin take over Russia in 1917
Lenin overtaking Russia and Sowjet dominance for almost a century wasnt planned. The Allies allowed it to happen.

Surprise, Surprise: Treating a whole Nation like shit, starving almost 2 Million of its women and children to death and then Ripping its territory apart will result in the nation hulding a "slight" grudge. WW1 and its outcome set the stage for WW2. End ofd story

>currently destroying Europe with refugee crisis
Implying its our fault that the Allies chained us into eternal Cuckdom and being sorry for being the eternal Kraut in the first place.

Lmao thanks for this picture.

How to solve the German problem?

You spaghetti loving faggots were sucking their dicks pretty hard back in the 30's-40's

This tho.

GERMANS are the most mentally ill nation in Europe

They're the Troyan Horse of Europe. They let Russians in, they let bolsheviks in. It's their fault that Eastern Europe was occupied by communists

They're enemies of personalistic civilizations. This is why they hated Poland (hate?) which represents one

GERMANS are mad, violent, cruel brutes who mindlessly use force for destruction. Human person in Germany was always instrumentalized to serve wicked ideas of the government and their mentally ill "philosophers"

There's a cultural barrier between Poland and Germany. First country is moral and treats dignity and freedom of a human person seriously, the latter is demonic, unpleasant, instrumentalizes human beings, treats them as raw materials. And paganism was alive in Germany even in the 20th century!

I ask myself - why did God put Germans as the biggest nation in the middle of Europe? Did he want us to experience what is DEVIL like?

The jews are the ones behind the migrant crisis.

wtf PA is like one big german town i hate you guys

this is coming from the nation that has contributed fuck all to mankind

>shit tier colonies
>committed genocide against various populations
>lost every world war
>btfo by napoleon
>terrible food
>horrible music
>horrifying language
>tyrannically oppresses innocent european nations such as greece under the pretext of "debts"
>massive superiority complex as a result of their nazi past
>ugly women
>built on post WW2 foreign aid

What the hell is wrong with this fucking country ...

They also spew out shit like this, completely unrionically:

youtu.be/HMQkV5cTuoY

Destroying Europe once again.

Thank fuck we left the EU.

ugh i hate you fucks my neighbors are polish and they never shut the fuck up

>No we didnt, they basically commited suicide and we were so kind as to preserve their achievements through the centuries.
Ricimer was the worst German of all time, and possibly the worst human being to have existed. The Roman Empire would have risen from its degenerate state if it weren't for that shitbag. For that alone, you scum deserve death.

Half of that is literally the Jews

>Franconia
I'm onto you Griffith

itt:Polacks,Britbongs and Frogs being mad that they never will have the power of germany,no matter how hard it gets destroyed

Top Kek

>they basically commited suicide
what comes around...

>destroyed Roman Empire in 476 AD
Which was needed
Catholics are still the majority and who honestly gives a fuck about religions?
>created communism
Jews
>ruined Europe in 1914
he still thinks germany started ww1 :^) cute
>helped Lenin take over Russia in 1917
you have a point
no words needed idiot
>currently destroying Europe with refugee crisis
I think less than 30% of germans stand behind this. Blame Merkel, not the people.

Also thanks for nothing during WW2 fucking spaghetti face

Frenchies conquered all of Germany

>that jpg
Fuck, when will this fucking civil war start? I'm ready

>italy
>being a retard every war because he doesn't know what the fuck to do
you are the real reason we lost ww2. fuck off cunt.

>we
mehmet, a German flag doesn't make you German

>be polish
>get rekt by russia and nazi germany
>clean toilet for a living
>contribute to nothing of value
>blame germany for own failure
k

Dieses. Schön gesagt mein Freund

this

This pic alone should warrant the extermination of every leftist German

youtube.com/watch?v=5mMiy417aIc

Well that's only temporary due to geopolitical circumstances. You're lucky to be situated on the peripheries of major political conflicts

Next time without italy

>Lenin overtaking Russia and Sowjet dominance for almost a century wasnt planned
Not quite right. The revolution was pretty well prepared and financed by some big guys from Austria and England. It's not a secret that Lenin lived in exile in Wien and also spent some time in Switzerland. In between the war he was secretly transferred in a closed train-wagon to Russia, to start the revolution and to stop the war on the east front.
>The Allies allowed it to happen.
Now, it's true.

>created Communism
That's totally not true.

What has this to do with your fucking complexes ? No,matter how hard you faggots hate germany tons of good stuff came from there.They have a significant part on elevating mankind in many fields.

And I can't say the same about your shithole.Also all those French and British are jokes aswell,crying about the "big evil german empire" that want to make europa its slave.

When in reality both of those countries were gigantic imperialistic assholes them selfs.The brits did tons of genocides and destroyed cultures and used the british empire just to get wealthy.

Stop blaming them.Your country is a shit hole anyways and France/England have even more problems with muslims.Just go to Paris or London(I lived there for a year),those cities aren't even under control of the general population.

>Poland noms most of Germany
Would it even be poland at that point? Culturally it'd probably be more German than polish at that point

I love poles for this. They are so butthurt

I don't know how this problem can be solved. UK leaving the EU is step in the right direction.

I don't dislike individual Germans as people. I lived and worked there for three years. I speak the language, but I can never understand their culture.
If this happened in my country, there would be a shitstorm:
youtube.com/watch?v=_Rcc7xgD2dM

Contrast it with this. UK had the Last Night of The Proms. Patriotic music and all countries are welcome. The conductor is Finnish and there was a top singer from Chile:
A singer from Chile singing "Rule Britannia", and everyone taking pride in their own nations. Utterly moving. THe man leading the choir an audience is from Chile.

Germans are ashamed or their country. They should be proud. Germany is a GREAT country. There seems to be a national impotence. No balls.
Sort your shit out Krautm8s, then we can be m8s.

GOD SAVE THE QUEEN!
GOD BLESS AMERICA!
GOD CURSE THE E.U.

youtube.com/watch?v=lW9Uudkx42g

Ich war ein guter Junge, ich habe gar nichts gemacht!

I was a good boi, i dindu nuffins.

Forgot Proms link.

youtube.com/watch?v=E53mX2SwsG4

>Brainwash multiple generations to hate their own country and make them believe nationalism is like killing newborn children
>WOW WHY DON'T YOU HAVE ANY BALLS XDDD
Yeah okay.