*flips you off*

*flips you off*

Biting stuff there, Kimmel

lmao based kimmel

Wow he sure showed him

>crying is bad

edgy

Is that one of those chicks from Broad City

This is the kind of thing reddit would go nuts at. Guaranteed this hits the front page.

remember when late night TV wasn't just an extension of the 10PM news?

haha.. EPIC

and oh boy here come the effeminate chap trap cucks to defend kimmel

You must be really fucking young (or fucking retarded) if you think things are any different now concerning late night talk shows than they were in the past.

lol gun control xD

Why do rebbitors like this guy again?

>chap trap
did you guys just find out about this recently or something? i've seen it mentioned twice tonight after literally never seeing anyone mention it

carolla > kimmel

Sup Forums BTFO

b-but Sup Forums said thy're all bad and there's this totally redpilled youtube where they all have red tape over their eyes, it's really biting social commentary

>trumpskis shitting on kimmel for insulting their daddy
yawn

What's going on here? Somebody made an ad making fun of him crying and he's flipping it off?

some user tracked the IPs of anti-trump posters and fund that most of them visited /r/chapotraphouse like 5 times a day, so now we know where the cancer is coming from

do you think those are legitimate tears or just a Pavlovian reaction to sucking chuck schumer's dick

What a bitch.

All those "light night" shills are a bunch of slack jawed faggot castrati.

>anti-trump posters
you mean most people?

sounds extremely real

You literally blew a dog dude, kill yourself, you're literally Plebbit

sure trapcuck

hackerman strikes again!

He's not the real Krager, I am

Krager posting is so hot right now

No, I'm the real krager

yeah, it's not like he lost the popular vote or anything. there are definitely more trump supporters than people who think he's a goofy bumbling fuck

is Kimmel /ourguy/?

You and your faggy friends unfortunately don't count as everyone my sweet sweet gayboy

which one of his production assistants posted all those signs?

>le popular vote

it's over, despair

you can literally feel the 9 oclock curfews in this thread

You're right. The pendulum will never swing back again. Look at how great America is now.

if most people are heavy estrogen commies who listen to three effeminate men who wear diapers whinge about the alt-right everyday then sure

>mfw kimmel posted these signs himself to troll the drumpf babbys

based

>crying is bad when people fake it to promote an agenda
More like

>using stale memes in an attempt to impress people on the internet
Lolololol

he probably cried after the picture was taken

why do the alt-right suck at street art?

didn't gavin mcinnes make those pro-Trump posters in LA that got more retweets by people using them under an anti-Trump banner?

i was saying that most people are anti-trump, not chapo trap house fans, you chronically underachieving illiterate

>comedians trying to be politicians
>dont understand even the basics of the argument
>proceed to shame them and put their photos on national tv for mass shooters/ psychotic libtard to shoot them in a ball field
>will try to shed tears and feign innocence when it happens

wouldnt be surprised
nobody would have given it attention

>muh street art

I don't think theyre attempting street art, you flamboyant lefty dicksucking faggot

He looks so much like Judd Apatow

HAHA what the fuck this has to do with Sup Forums ?

... since when are 9 oclock curfews a meme?
>evrybody who disagrees with me is just pretending to haev feelings
edgy
lol what is this literal nonsense?

The chapotrapcuck is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a chapocuckhouse and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

Kimmel the type of nigga to invite a girl over for Netflix and chill and not afraid to shed tears while sharing a bowl of lightly salted popcorn

Because they're advertisements for the establishment.

i'm sure you wouldn't want to admit to trying if this is how bad at it you were, but words do have meanings, this is (really shitty) street art
you know chapo trap house isnt a new thing, right? you're really revealing how out of touch you are by keeping this schtick going

it's agit prop street art that's serving an agenda.

>you flamboyant lefty dicksucking faggot
you sound triggered.

and some of your most prominent Sup Forums mouthpieces are faggots. I feel like you didn't think this one through.

You're a homosexual and like dick in your butt and also around your mouth

link me to some Carson videos of him getting political.

>HUUUHHH?!?!?!
i know reddit has a 5 day memory but fucking christ
the level of stupid on these boards right now like talking to niggers

go to bed, little Timmy. your mom's not gonna warm up your cookies and milk if she sees you using the big boy computer.

see this

ALL. FUCKING. TRAPOKEKS. MUST. FUCKING. HANG.

post archive thread for proof

>vocabulary of an 8 year old that just learned to swear
see this:

You've got to hang

You're so hip and cool I can tell by the way you type! The way you use triggered ironically back at the people who make fun of you for it, it's so empowering! Do you have a blog I can follow?

to the guy who was talking about stale memes earlier, i'm not the one reviving "drake the type of nigga" and (much more anciently) "dick in or around her mouth"

see this first tho

>You're so keks and sbversive I can tell by the way you type! The way you use "blog" and "empowering" ironically at the people who make fun of you for it, it's so redpilled! Do you have a patreon I can donate to?

>hue hue ironic
>[posts ironically]

it's so clear you're a loser I only feel pity for you my friend

Those are classics you piece of shit. Lil newfag beta bitch

haahhahahahahhahaa I just watched kimmel's vegas response hahahhaa who the fuck believes this asshole hahaha

aww, touched a nerve did I, little timmy?

don't mess your diaper.

Carson never did anything like that.
He was also manly,that doesn't exist on late night anymore.(except for some guests)

Are you having a stroke

lol how is he so likeable?

all he had to do was flick him off and smile in front of his work all all the damage was undone

hahahaha I too don't listen to content or logic and just laugh at people hahahahaha lol so edgy hahahaha

Lololol faggot

The only thing he's biting is the pillow

Unless you are talking about who has more eyebrows,I agree.

and the funniest thing is that in the standards of his day, Carson wasn't even considered manly. oh how times have changed.

this is outdated, someone should chapotraphouse and chelsea manning to the pic

what a faggot thing to post.

how... ironic.

huhuhU

people who arent suffering from too much autism to accurately interpret emotions
no, i'm writing jokes all by myself instead of lazily posting other people's dank anti-librul maymays

>fake crying that hard

Holy SHIT, Ive never seen someone artificially crack their voice so persistently and without any actual emotion before. Bravo, Kimmel! Bravo!

>proceed to shame them and put their photos on national tv for mass shooters/ psychotic libtard to shoot them in a ball field

Are you literally fucking retarded?

A simple google search would yield the same pictures, and if anyone cared enough about the issue they would already know the politicians responsible.

Go back to plebbit sweet boy, you're going to get your feelings hurt

you have to go back
TheDonald

Reminder that all radicals need to be exterminated to make way for the moderate master race.

who type like the biggest faggot, tell me, do you drink tap water by any chance?

>sweet boy

Huh?! That's gay dude

>listen to logic

They're all pathetic beta losers and a disgrace to masculinity.

>it's not like he lost the popular vote or anything
She won in my mind

um why is Sup Forums spamming about chapotraphouse?

Baha you poor faggot, I truly hope your parents had another son. I can imagine how embarrassed your dad is, Jesus Christ

>shitting on conan
I knew Sup Forumsfags were clutching at straws but this is actually the biggest non-argument out there

oh look. an unironic alex jones poster. how predictable.

How many tears has Kimmel shed for all my brothers MURDERED this past year?

ZERO

Fuck him and fuck liberalism