ITS OVER!!!

Its over for Trump.

He called out Federal Reserve and said that chair of FR(Janet Yellen) should be ashamed.

You know what happens to people that call out Federal Reserve.

Its over.

cnbc.com/2016/09/12/trump-says-fed-chief-yellen-should-be-ashamed.html

THEY WILL STOP TRUMP.

BY THE BALLOT, OR BY THE BULLET.

I predict his plane will have a SERIOUS malfunction in the coming weeks.

Calm down. Every politician with actual balls has talked shit about the Fed. No secret that most folks don't like them.

Are you slow or something? He's been doing that on the occasional rally even last year.

RON PAUL NO

Ron paul endorsment when?

DONT KILL HIM

I want some Ron Paul digits

The eternal Serb strikes again

Its not me bud.

You know (((who))) holds the Fed.

Literally just took +2% from the few actual libertarains that were fooled by the name of Johnson's party.

>He called out Federal Reserve and said that chair of FR(Janet Yellen) should be ashamed.

she should, if only we looked at her seizures she should, but the fact she thinks she's helping anybody being part of the FED is absurd

oh I want to help the world so I'll join a criminal banking outfit that loves to sell weapons to every fucking body

crazy criminal horseshit, if Yellin wasn't so unimportant we'd meme magic her into the grave, I'd rather get Soros

Same thing that happens to anyone who exposes the rulers

Where have I heard that before?

Most likely never, Ron hates Trump for being an "authoritarian", he seems to have lightened up recently.

Kek. Jahanism is strong here.

wtf are people worried about? the fed is powered by moloch, but guess what? trump is favored by lord kek. kek will protect him, the frog will overpower the owl

Yellen is a dirty jew, stealing USA money and sending it to Israel, same as all the other (also all jewish) leaders of the Federal Reserve in the last 30+ years. Yellen should be executed for treason.

While Yellen is a mere puppet, I wonder how this will play out

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

not all conspiracy are theories

F

A false stock market.

This is what the American government is doing to its own peope.

out,.

They're everywhere.

>thinking a bunch of second rate kikes can beat the modern secret service

Yeah nah.