American Vandal

This was surprisingly interesting.

So who actually did it?

Christa CARlyle and VAN DELorey

Why did they change the title from 27 Dicks Why to American Vandal?

This. Nobody else besides maybe Sam could have pulled it off, unless dark horse candidate Ming did it. Never trust a Canadian.

I was far more entertained by this show than I thought I would be.

Nobody will ever know. The footage was deleted and the only witness is unreliable. Real, objective, factual truth rarely exists, the closest we can get is when everyone mutually agrees that they believe something. If Peter hadn't gone digging, it would've been "true" that Dylan did the dicks, and that would've been acceptable for everyone except Dylan.

the janitor

Damn...

By the final episodes, it wasn't even as comedic in tone as the beginning but I didn't even notice because I had unironically become engrossed by the mystery of the spraypainted dicks and Dylan's future.

What did the coach say to the girl at football tryouts?

ur shit cuz ur a girl

It starts like a parody then takes itself so seriously that you feel like you're actually watching Making a Murderer. I felt the same way, it was neat.
What a cute psychopath.

I fucking loved this. It started out funny, but eased up on the comedy in later episodes to help flesh out the story. It was great, I was truly invested.

I had to pause and laugh for a good 3 minutes at the "he thinks sitting on a plush toilet seat is like pooping into someone else's butt"

That bitch Mackenzie deserves to die

She wasn't fat and ugly enough to play the SJW queen. Also, how can you be retarded enough to not put the cast on the same leg every day?

Peter loves dick

Christa a CUTE! It was defo her tho.

it was the goodie two shoes girl

Its wayback boys you faggot

They used a funny situation to explore some pretty serious ideas. If somebody decided to apply this level of scrutiny and critical thinking to every crime that gets committed, almost all of them would simply go unsolved. Real, undeniable evidence is kinda rare, so most court cases function pretty much the same way as Dylan's school-board hearing. They find a suspect who has a motive and seems like he's guilty, and they just need enough "proof" to sell it to a jury of non-experts.

And you know, 9 times out of 10 they're probably right, and the most likely answer is the right one. But it's not like you think it is from CSI, and you know there's a lot of innocent people doing time in prison

youre fucking dumb and in denial
its obvious look

Look at how you're retarded?

It was the social climber and her boyfriend. She clearly has some kind of issues.

Alex Trimboli is a little bitch for thinking it was Dylan.

Is the show's depiction of an American high school realistic? It looked more real than how it's depicted in other series and movies.

oh youre talking about how i put
>way back boy
instead of
>wayback boy
i wasnt expecting actual autism
i thought we were talking about the show lol
>still posting viper memes
ps. youre a faggot haha

Definitely more realistic than most shows or movies.

It did a better job then most, Dylan was the only really one that had that “23 year old playing a high schooler” (I think they should’ve said he got held back a few years in elementary or something) but the rest looked like actual high schoolers.

The high school had a lot more stuff then most high school, but they covered this with the fact it was a high school in an upper-middle class neighborhood in California, which in real life would have a lot more then the average, middle American small town high school.

Obviously, the boys should’ve gotten a lot more trouble they did, it would’ve been shut down a lot sooner then it did. Also, many teachers wouldn’t have participated in the doc in real life and reveled as much as they did.

Also, they should’ve made the history teacher a substitute teacher, I’ve actually have had subs like him in high school.

I graduated HS 6 years ago and we had a physics teacher that was almost exactly like the history teacher. He's a vice principal now

Ask someone who went on a date with one of the creators anything

Also, a bit of criticism of the character, of the coach actually said something inappropriate to Christa, who makes a big public display of injustices in the school, why didn’t she make a big public display and do the dicks?

Was it a good date?

Christa or Ming

I'm ausfag and it felt realistic to my school

Ming is underrated. He should have had more screen time for sure.

>not posting viper memes
I might be autistic but you're just sad

Same. Except we wear uniform like cucks, unless you're in uni.

>gaslighting for viper memes
dude its 2017
you got outdated gay shit memes
get with the times
ya got brapped on son

Nope. All the pictures on his dating profile were 3 years old and he was now fat as fuck

Reddit

pleasantly surprised with this

Ming was at the party with the spraycans and had no real alibi, their pretense of ming was that he's too meek and pure to do it, but we see Ming getting wasted on 9 beers at the party which goes against their image of Ming, much like people profiled Dylan as doing the dicks they profile Ming as not, maybe he did it because he was sick of everyone in the school treating him differently

>posting from your phone
>calling someone else reddit

This. It took a surprising turn from very good parody of true crime stories to being a very good true crime story. I guess it just shows that you can make anything gripping and that a true crime story is only as good as the people who make the documentary about it.

He's a pretty big guy for you.

Its a tablet, don't you feel dumb now?

It was Peter all along. He benefited the most in the end, and he just liked dicks

>Its a tablet, don't you feel dumb now?
spoken like a big lil' bitch

t. Sam

Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow or the next day, or even the next day, but you'll get yours

I guess it was today.

>tfw you will never get a handjob from Sarah Pearson

nope
just got tired of this silly game, fag

>calls himself way back boy
>doesn't get the last joke of the show
Kek you faggot

wait... that leg brace...

Consistency is for faggots didn't you know?

Ok this cements it for me. Was kinda hoping it was Ming though.

oh i got it
its just that i got tired of your autistic ass to be h

It was clearly Christa and Van. Anyone who isn't retarded could figure it out. Plus the answer is right there in their names.

Pat was a low key Chad

>Plus the answer is right there in their names.
retard detected, "their names spell something so they did it"
It was christa and pat micklewaite, the strategy club leaders

Was nobody suspicious after how the coach suggested Sam to ask out gabi after the dating moms and trashed office interview? Thought that it was some sort of hint when I first saw it.

Ming

>there's a lot of innocent people doing time in prison
and on death row and sometimes executed

t. innocence project

It was right in front of us...

reminder the handsome councilor kind of looked like dylan so maybe ginger guy was mistaken and he did it with the thot.