MAP DEBUNKS XENOPHOBIA

HOW CAN RACISTS EVER RECOVER FROM THIS?

>A German woman is trying to debunk false rumours and stories about migrants by creating an online "hoax map".

>The map pinpoints locations where supposed incidents or crimes are said to have taken place, noting the date alongside a brief summary. It then provides a link to a subsequent news report in which the claims have been investigated and found to be false. There are 187 points marked across Germany so far, the Sueddeutsche Zeitung newspaper reports. While sometimes the original stories - which often go viral on social media - are the result of information being taken out of context, often they are completely made up, the website notes.

>Among those featured on the map are rumours that vanishing swans were the result of migrant poachers, and claims that the council in Bremen had been handing out brothel vouchers to new arrivals. Also present is a story which caused a diplomatic spat between Germany and Russia - the alleged rape of a 13-year-old girl in Berlin, widely covered in Russian state media, which German prosecutors later said was untrue.

>The woman who created the map, known only as Karolin, tells the paper that she hopes it'll stop people from getting a distorted picture of migrants who have arrived in Germany. She says the map wasn't prompted by a single incident, but rather "the sum of all erroneous reports".

>Karolin concedes that some people will be hard to reach, convinced that media reports debunking the myths are themselves lies. "But not all who fall for rumours do so out of deeply held conviction, and we hope some will be persuaded by facts and change their opinion."

bbc.com/news/blogs-news-from-elsewhere-35542304

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/maps/d/u/0/viewer?mid=1_rNT3k2ZXB-f9z-2nSFMIBQKXCs
google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1_rNT3k2ZXB-f9z-2nSFMIBQKXCs
who.is/whois/hoaxmap.org
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>(((German))) (((woman)))

I'm sure she's right when she's saying that some stuff is made up

But what does it matter if there's 10 rapes a day in Germany or 9 cause one was made up?

I just don't understand these absolutely delusonial faggots

as I remember the real ones pretty much covered everything...

There are someone here keeping taps on it, but I haven't seen it in a while. Fack I have not stored link, but it's serious and lol omg there is alot more than this one

and why is a former serious newschannel taking the advices of a fucing 13 yo girl. She is stupid not grown, ponies and rainbows you all remember you sisters if your daughters haven't gotten to this age yet. It's universal

BEEEER

Wouldn't a map of actual incidents show her claim better if it was few in number like she implies?

I map of rumors says nothing about the number of real incidents.

>A German woman
into the trash it goes

It's almost as if they're trying to mislead us...

Really activates the almonds

I almost fucked one once when I was taking my bachelor.

I do not regret saving my penis from that

But they can be fixed you know

Statistics 101:
If you didn't get the result you want
Change your angle and retry

Statsfag here. Can confirm.

>you should believe victims
I can't wait for feminists to destroy their own mantra attempting to protect Islam from criticism.

>false rumours happen
>this is relevant if not taken in relation with true crimes by rapefugees somehow
>t. women and logic

>There are 187 points marked across Germany so far.
Are the refugee crimes not in the thousands (or even tens of thousands)?

google.com/maps/d/u/0/viewer?mid=1_rNT3k2ZXB-f9z-2nSFMIBQKXCs

Google "Einzelfall-Map"

HOAXES:187
ACTUAL RAPES: UPWARDS OF 6,000

>tens of thousands of isolated cases

You took 1.5 million in. Also, I don't know the numbers, why else would I be asking that?

>I found 187 cases where reports presumable were untrue
>this somehow debunks all confirmed cases
Really now, I wonder who behind this. >

So I'm looking at the map linked in but my German is not good enough, and I see the posts on rape and other crimes here everyday, but are there official or reliable statistics from other sources on this released in Germany or no???

It's a joke, pal. Whenever foreigners (usually turks, now refugees) commit crimes, the members of the green party always say "it was just a regrettable unique incident. Not all turks/refugees are like this."

Which is of course really ironic because there are tens of thousands of regrettable unique incidents.

I met a gorgeous german girl
She asked about my number
but she didn't say anything to me
She sit next to me in class
eat together
coffees...
then I invited her to a football match
no replies after that
I was really angry
So i forgot about her
Then she said hi like nothing happened
and then she said to do something together
I said ok
Then she said she had to go somewhere
I tried to stop caring at this point
Then one day I sended her "You know I lke you no?" or something like that
She didn't say anything so I pretended I was drunk
I fucked up right there I thnk
Then she text me again
But I was already depressed not because of her but for the bad grades and all
I wanted to bang her but I've always been socially autistic with girls
I really didn't know what to do
She was from Bavaria btw

excuse me but I will be an insistent faggot... it seems to me that the actual stats on immigrant crime would shut the mouths of anyone trying to push bullscheisse... do they exist?

It's nearly impossible to get German women excited for you, they lack the passion and mostly care about themselves. It's either a ONS if she's looking for some fun (in this case you're barely more than a human dildo to her) or a long-term relationship if you can convince her with rational arguments. Don't waste your time with dating like in high school movies, it doesn't work in Germany.

>It's either a ONS

How do you get to that point?
What do you say?
Let's go home and fuck?

>Don't waste your time with dating like in high school movies, it doesn't work in Germany.
good to know

>How do you get to that point?
Alcohol. She's Bavarian tho, so probably used to drinking a lot.

I should've invited her to drink in some irish pub or something, you are right.

>it has been confirmed that the media tries to cover up these crimes
>so let's use the media as a source xDDDDD
Kill yourself.

Try to get her to drink anything but beer

this propaganda bitch has to BTFO,

prepare ur browser cache:

google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1_rNT3k2ZXB-f9z-2nSFMIBQKXCs

Cause she would tolerate it or some other reason?

((((German)))) ((((Women))))

> this kills firefox

>(((Investigated)))
Remember, sexual emergencies are not rape!

Making up hoax stories to encourage hatred of refugees sounds like it falls fairly and squarely within Germany's anti-hatespeech laws

Or perhaps she's just found a really brilliant defence to that. Make up any old shit about refugees, and say you did it so that you could later draw attention to it and expose hatred.

who.is/whois/hoaxmap.org

>Karolin (((Schwarz)))

stop worrying about one girl, move on and keep trying. don't let autism hold you back

i know, slavbro

I there any way to automatically translate these articles or link to translated version?

Yeah, Bavaria is the beer country

>nigger jew
Sup Forums is double right

well not easily I guess?

but won't be worth it really, most of them are just short news about the reported incident.

try to translate the icon meaning, this might help for first overview ...

Whoever designed it should create the default as having the categories ininitially unclicked

>Germany
one chance at statehood and your neighbour is Germany, this is truly the worst

It could be worse, you could still belong to Spain.

See Official crime statistic made by the Ministery of the Interior.
Note that the """German""" entries include """Germans""" with a migratory background.

Still racist and only a random conclusion shoehorned in by using isolated cases :^)

ur right, but wasn't me.