Thoughts on this?

Thoughts on this?

I guess I liked Tracer being gay, but I don't really care too much either way. Winston being a lone on Christmas was a little sad. Seeing how the various Overwatch heros was pretty interesting, but I wish we'd seen a bit more. Felt like half the cast was missing.

All in all 7/10

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=us5MGEL5W34
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yeah it was nice seeing the rest of the OW heroes on christmas

i literally hate everything about this game except the gameplay, so i don't care at all about tracer being gay

that being said, roadhog and junkrat should've been the gay ones

user Roadhog is like twice Junkrat's age.

>roadhog and junkrat should've been the gay ones
Nah mate. McCree and Hanzo's where it's at.

In Australia they aren't called gay, they're called "poofter"

that's what makes it so sexy

> implying that matters

TF2 is better.

I don't care about Gaycer.

I care about Ana and Jack. Muh old people ship is coming in.

Clearly, it should've been Pharah and Mercy

tf2 comics are better because tf2 characters are actually funny and interesting, whereas OW characters seem to be deliberately written to be as boring and predictable as possible

Pharmercy is literally the blandest most boring ship in this godawful fandom and I hate it so much.

Also, Torb confirmed Magnum Dong? He's got a qt3.14 wife and 8 grandkids

This moment was utterly brilliant

I wish the TF2 comic updated more often

Great, now I'm picturing Torbjorn as Frank Reynolds.

youtube.com/watch?v=us5MGEL5W34

>actual comic 6/10

>ass-blastery on Sup Forums 10/10

Overall it's a solid entertainment package

>not ana x rein
why? they are so adorable

>Sup Forums gets ass blasted
That alone makes it a 9/10

I love how it triggered the fuck outtta Sup Forums...also i like Widow/Tracer.
Is not Ellie being gay tier, but they are working themselves towards that meltdown.
kek

Does anyone have the panel of Tracer and her gf? I need to bother my friend who had a crush on her.

>I need to bother my friend who had a crush on her.
Are you Reaper?

He's the one who said it crushed his hopes and dreams, not me.

>Also, Torb confirmed Magnum Dong? He's got a qt3.14 wife and 8 grandkids
Those are actually his kids directly, not grandkids.

solid point,

Her being gay seems forced. It was also forced in the legend of Korra.

The only time i can remember characters being revealed as gay and it not being forced was in clarence because while it's there they draw no attention to it.

Well duh its forced, but at least they didn't make Hanzo or McCree gay like all the yaoi fans wanted.

>roadhog and junkrat should've been the gay ones
>implying they arent

It was expected.

I never play Over-watch, I kind of expected she was a lesbian. My second guess will be sombra.

I don't see how this would be any different then if it was revealed Tracer had a boy toy on the side.

That would have been preferable.

>short-haired tomboy who wears a bomber jacket
>forced

user, shes a textbook soft butch

Sombra's more likely to be bi.

i'm gonna buy a playstation fo rthe first time for this fucking game it better be the best

Why's it always gotta be lesbians though

>hating Mei
>even though she's bae

Do you think she and McCree had a one night stand?

who says they arent?
yes TF2 is better but jesus waiting years to see one issue kills a lot of the enjoyment

Yes.

Unrelated but to the general thread: Junkrat and Roadhog being gay would be shit.

why hate mei?
>cute
>friendly
>scientist
>kind
>backstory + super gimmick is basically an anime protag or super hero
>has a robotic sidekick like an 80s cartoon
>unfailingly polite and optimistic (except to junkrat)
whats bad about her?

Sombra is probably robo-sexual. She can control every aspect of them you know.

TF2 has the benefit of not having to pretend their characters are actual people

Which is why the junkrat&roadhog comic was good

>that panel showing Widowmaker mourning her husband
>she isn't completely gone
Somehow that makes it even sadder, fuck.

She's fat and looks stupid even by Overwatch standards.

>Bæ/bae is a Danish word for poop. Also used by people on the internet who think it means baby, sweetie etc.

At least that sounds right, both ways

>friendly

Mei is fucking sinister. Her weapon is terrifying and she puts rocks in snowballs.

>Her being gay seems forced.
Really? When they said "One of the characters is gay" it seemed obvious it'd be her. I mean... fucking look at her.

You know how I know you're old and out of touch? You don't know that bae stands for 'before anyone else'

So what happens if Zarya is married to a non-effeminate man and has 2 kids in a nuclear household?

Then she won't be executed by the Russian government.

Nothing.

And you really should pay more attention to history lessons, even if it comes from that stupid Urban Dictionary where you young folks go for a laugh

Urban dictionary? It's from a Pharrell song, you gold rank scrub.

> tits bigger than head

>perfect woman

What's the problem?

They butchered Hanzos design imo

>All these people trying to force their shitty ships into it
>Instead of just accepting that gayest character is obviously Lucio

I honestly like how he looked here. Makes sense that he'd be wearing a jacket if he's now traveling the world.

>implying lucio isnt balls deep in Dva

Jacket looks cool as shit, it's the piercings out of nowhere I can't get past.

Bridge piercing on his nose, earring in... he just looks hipster... No fucking sideburns.

Seems like they really a trying to draw the tumblr crowd with this shit. Instead of having intresting characters lets just make one of gay instead of being intresting.

This. It's the Korrasami of overwatch.

>Implying he would ever fuck someone when he could be fighting for equal rights or making world renown music
>Implying D.Va would ever fuck anyone when she's too busy dicking around in a mech/dicking around on Twitch

they make time out of their busy schedules

Why is there so little love for Mei? No comic, no good skins, no animated short, no anything.

They already HAVE the Tumblr crowd, dummy.

Because she's a low tier WHORE

Faggots ruin everything

Unless you have more friends on Ps4 I'd suggest getting it on pc for the reduced cost. It's pretty much tf2 but instead different loadouts to create gameplay diversity it's a huge cast of heroes.

Might as well keep them in with tracer being gay. The type of people to post about this shit aren't the type of people that actually enjoy playing video games.

Same thing happens in comics. Those people that bitch for diversity in comics don't even read any.

How the fuck does anyone even like Tracer anyway her accent is so fucking terrible it makes me want to stick knives in my ears.

Tumblr has already been hooked on Overwatch. They are mad about the fact that the lead writer is pushing for Genji/Mercy because the writer self inserts as Genji and has a hard on for Mercy.

>Might as well keep them in with tracer being gay.
You're just goalpost moving until you find something to complain about.

>After that one night stand, McCree realized that using condoms may have been a good idea

>#6 should be out before end of year. REALLY sorry for the wait, guys! Other non-comics stuff got in the way (that you'll ALSO like, I hope).

Well this fuckers have 11 days to deliver.

I can't wait until this games and it's awful community dies, but knowing Blizzard games they will milk this for a decade.

I honestly don't get how this gets people so upset. The comic itself isn't treating her being gay as a big deal. It's just another thing about her

No one is going to storytime it?

When was the last time they updated their fucking comic.

When was the last time they competently updated their fucking GAME.

It might still have a huge playerbase but 90% of them are bronies hanging out on Minecraft trade servers. They're just there out of a decade-long habit.

Do you really think the people that care about this kind of shit actually play overwatch?

It's not exactly a deep game, it's as casual friendly as it gets.

The art sucked, the animations sucked and why the fuck are they using motion books? The page where they show how everyne celebrates is completely wasted because you can't even control how you look at the pages. They give you a fucking second to look at the panels.

They do, they suck but they do play

Why not? OW is the most casual fps ever, you don't need to git gud to have a good time. The characters are cliché and quirky so it has the tumblr audience already, plus waifus so it has /vg/ on the bag as well.

Because her being gay is about as dull as it can get to the point where it comes across as lazy fanservice. Some were hoping they would make one of the male characters gay or someone more progressive a choice maybe.

Come on man, they didn't 'force' shit. They said before hand they would eventually show this and they released the comic with no fanfare and didn't draw attention to it.

TF2 is funny in that abstract, SFM YouTube sort of way. The game is meh, and the comic holds zero interest for me. Overwatch is somewhat similar in gameplay, but with more characters that I personally find more enjoyable (and better graphics). Overwatch story/lore is OK, but underdeveloped, and the characters are pretty common-denominator, which makes them fun if you're not actively seeking some jrpg-tier characterization and anything less is shit

Basically, TF2 is mediocre, borderline trash, overwatch isn't much better, and both of their fans are incredibly annoying (with a healthy amount of actual autism on TF2's side).

>people giving a shit about lore in a casual competitive shooter moba

So, are we not gonna talk about how Reaper spends his days stalking happy families while Ana and Jack just sulk in a bunker?

>Looks fucking stupid
No they got it right.

Blizzard is the one pushing their lazy as fuck lore.
>game is not canon lol
Then what's the point?

And then we will wait for the #7

She has hot lesbian sex? No complaints.

I don't think the things on his nose are piercings, they kind of look like those things in the corners of people eyes.

It being dull is the reason i dont see how it upsets people there was no fanfare to it like marvel would do it just feels like something thats there

Pharah on a date with a guy is pretty cute

They're probably relations of his. He is nearly as old as Ana, it's not outside of the realm of possibility that he'd have a child or grand child.

I've seen people talk about how that might be her father, and I don't know about you people, but the idea of Pharah being half-Canadian is hilarious to me.

>while Ana and Jack just sulk in a bunker?
They're soldiers, user.

War never ends.

It could be his ex-wife/Brother or yeah kid with his adopted kids

Pharah in general is pretty cute.