GOLD RUSH

Gold rush boys!

>Stocks are crashing
>G&S prices rising

ITS TIME TO GRAB ALL DAT SHIT UP!!!

Empty your big bank accounts, leaving only enough to pay bills. Your checkings, your savings, your 401K's and ROTHS. Close them all out. Today we go back to the gold standard! It will be like bartering is WoW. We can "kek" irl. I just got off the phone with my local G&S exchange and I ordered 5 ounces and 50 grams of gold. I suggest you bros do the same.

Current Gold and Silver prices.
Silver
>Gram-$0.61
>Ounce-$18.88
>Kilo-$607.01

Gold
>Gram-$42.61
>Ounce-$1325.30
>Kilo-$42,609.35

Expected worth of G&S to skyrocket over the course of the election. Buy in cheap and cash out rich!

t. Gold and silver broker

Wheres the best place to buy it from?

Im not sure where for bongs. Here in burgerstan I just googled Gold and Silver exchange. Try something along those lines, gold broker, gemsmith, go call people around you might have to make a couple stops to get all the metals you want.

Dubs speaks, buying G&S is the will of KEK.

Some one else witness this please.

This is the best time to invest in gold goyim!

It can only go up in value, trust me.

Gold doesn't go up in value, it holds it value while everything else plummets. GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER

gold, silver, and bullets are the redpill investment in the new era of zero real growth and negative rates

I dont have any money tho

housing aswell

>taking financial advice from the shill-infested depths of Sup Forums

no thanks, I'd rather just stock up on firearms, friend

me either bro, but I have food and guns ,20,000 rounds and I live in the woods. So fuck the world let it burn.

Not rich enough for gold, so I've been buying silver instead.

Also currently researching the possibility of investing the remainder of my tax return into bitcoin or ethereum.

thoughts?

Google local shops, don't pay much more than current prices, stay away from rare or commemorative coins.

I'm skeptical, if the market is about to tank, having gold might be a good idea, having commodities is even better- in an all out crash, shiny metal isn't worth much, like ammo, water, alcohol, food and medicine would be.

Also remember gold and silver prices are artificially high right now, demand is driving price well past what it costs to produce. If everything turns out fine, value could drop eventually.

>didn't do that in December

pleb

>buying ANY precious metals less than 2 months away from a new POTUS being elected

yeah nah

fuck off gold seller

Nope, due to Demographics. Especially in Germoney, people who work and pay are getting less and the number of shitskins who have no money is increasing.

Real estate is overpriced already and risky on the long term.

>no meowing heard

Considering the supply if bitcoin never changes as opposed to the federal reserve note that is created by the federal reserve constantly under no regulation by the government, I'd say it's a good idea but virtual currency scares me. I like being in possession of my wealth which is why precious metals are more attractive.

Not true, gold has crashed before and will crash again. And look at prices, they are only going up, do some research and you'll see it might not be the best investment right now. I was thinking the same thing, that it would be good to have, but I could just end up loosing a ton of money in the long run.

Basically you are gambling on the economy crashing if you buy now with thegold prices being what they are now.

14/88 kek confirmed for nazi frogs. WITNESSED for future normie lulz

Fucking checked

Glenn beck please leave.

>Anyone who bought in jan @ $13/oz just made a definitive $5/oz gain all around as prices havent dipped below $18 in almost 90 days..
it aint much but knowing that silver is going to jump past triple digits

Just a note.
The most traded commodity on the planet and no one ever mentions it when prepping for a shit storm.
Tobacco.

Smart money is buying gold, Buffet, central banks, fonds.
Follow the money, folks!

Eeeh, no. Silver is also an industry metal and the global production is in a creeping recession. Rather buy gold. Oy vey.

Exactly. Tobacco, alcohol, bullets/firearms, food, will be the things people want to trade for, gold is literally shiny metal, it's only worth what people will pay for it, in that sense it's almost like cash.

This is true, they are buying it. But it's still a bubble just like housing was, a lot of "smart money" had to get bailed out after that bubble popped too...

too late bros Brainard killed the crash with more "uhhh better not raise rates just yet" speech

Gold has a place in a society, but if SHTF ATF is probably best like you said.

Stock are overpriced, bonds don't yield much, housing is overpriced, ZIRP and NIRP annihilate savings, which is necessary since Europe especially southern Europe and 'murica are drowning in debt.
I think precious metals are still a good investment, although I bought already in December (and I could've bought gold miners and made a multitude but I didn't consider that back then)

Don't forget lighters, read a story on /k/ once, a guy who lived in Bosnia during the 90's happenings. Top of his list for trade was lighters

>stocks are crashing

pic related, my gains today

Nice tip, 50 bics for $40 on Amazon, they don't go bad, and worst case you have lighters for life

It was propane tank he used to fill lighters actually

Witnessed. Oh shit.

Problem is people are to optimistic today. The volume for the day is already 50% higher than average, and still a few hours left. Also the average stock is close to overbought for the day. It's not good.

Just checked and nothing's crashing everything's looking up. Going to continue purchasing dividend giving stocks. Enjoy your paperweights goldbugs.

Scratch that it has reach 80% over average volume. Full on over buy day.

Yes and his point was the lighters were a great trade item, he had to make a nozzle to fill them so if you know before hand just get lighters.

gold is one of the most manipulated currencies out there

Fuckin checked

>Had over $5000 in AMD stock
>sell at ~$7 a share.
>crashes to ~$5 in a few days
>mfw

Numbers out of my ass: Bitcoin will stabilize to $1100ish in the next 4 years eth to about $25 if solidity takes off $15 otherwise.

I bouht it at ~$3 a share btw.

Pffft no leverage in commodities markets . Made 200$ on the peso this morning though, can't beat 500:1 leverage.

You're wrong. There is indirect leverage. >I think precious metals are still a good investment, although I bought already in December (and I could've bought gold miners and made a multitude but I didn't consider that back then)

Even if there was leverage my statement still stands . The peso moved 20 centavos this morning before hitting the top, that level of currency inflation is a gold mine vs. Gold which isn't that great % volatility wise.

You ideally want a financial instrument which allows you room to grow vs. Something which has more growth in mining company stock than actual commodity itself. Don't get me wrong, I made 400% on KGC back in April, but gold itself isn't going to move 4x in price action.

>Don't get me wrong, I made 400% on KGC back in April, but gold itself isn't going to move 4x in price action.

But it won't fall to a quarter, either. Atm I'm trying to keep my shekels, sell gold when the stockmarket crashs and buy stocks with a huge ß like bank stocks.

Yea but you don't buy to hold stock, you buy to make quick money on them lol.

Your scenario on a great market collapse is looking ever more plausible however.

>Yea but you don't buy to hold stock, you buy to make quick money on them lol.
I know, thats way more fun than that cuckservative DGI strategy.

Bought ~10kg silver world coins at spot price -> $16.