Cringe: The Person

Cringe: The Person

carrey or macdonald?

I enjoyed every second, you pussy.

Look at Norm's desk. Carrey was so hard to speak to even Norm started looking flustered

Got a link?

I would watch this show but it's just so slow and kind of boring. I want the best of Norm.

I liked it when he settled down for a few seconds and spoke normally. Shame he did too much DMT.

He's not a person.

How long do you give Carrey? Three years?

norm's show is available on youtube

i wanted to tell him that he's literally a person. the definition of a person is what he is.

>Are you a depressed person?

>No because I am not a person. There's no such thing as a person. On an unrelated note, I have a cult leader friend who wrote a for profit university doctoral thesis in theology on depression. Did you know depression actually means "deep rest" which is a Germanic expression from a later omitted Bible passage that refers to how happiness is a chemical process contained entirely within our spinal fluid aka the blood of Christ aka South American coffee extract aka Santa Claus cum?

can't believe norm let the biggest douche in the world on his show

jim carrey sucks too

back in the day norm would have kicked his ass

SOMEBODY STOP ME

Carrey was fun.

He's correct that the boundary between a human being and it's surrounding environment is an abstract boundary, but he ignores the phenomenological position of having boundaries on his perception which gives him an undeniable basis for existing as some sort of entity.

Is Tim Allen really an anarcho-communist faggot?

Remember when Carrey spoke with his butt in ace ventura

He's the literal walking definition of a cuckservative

You mean anarco-capitalist?

I didn't realize Tim was so right-wing/libertarian except from hearing him on Norm.

i liked it

was he joking when he said the most dangerous thing in the world now would be a likable republican personality on TV?

I wanted to enjoy this episode, but Jim Carrey's retarded antics we're really annoying and hardly funny.

I really didn't expect him to act like such a spastic cunt. Disappointment, really.

What are you asking? Does he believe that the statement is true? Yes. Will he own it and not pussy out of it by backpedaling? No.

Yes. why would a republican say something so retarded? that's cucking to a whole new level

he he [i]cringe[/i]

wew fucking lad listen nigger listen lad you're done you're finished stick a fork in you friend I'm coming over there my man my dude and I'm fucking that ass with my cock I'm coming in raw and I'm leaving it that way too I'm bending you over and I'm fucking you sober you're out of luck now kid just wait just watch just watch and wait dude

norm macdonald live: slowly showing scenes of alzheimers the show

>he he
he he

what is he, then?