Brit/pol/ - Nige Face Edition

>Theresa May has a message for us all!
youtube.com/watch?v=WyaKZC6Pc4I

>Boris Johnson backs hardline Brexit campaign Change Britain as pressure from senior Tories builds on Theresa May
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/11/boris-johnson-backs-hardline-brexit-campaign-change-britain-as-p/

>Work permits among Brexit options, home secretary says
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37332282

>Owen Smith: UK could join euro and Schengen
blogs.spectator.co.uk/2016/09/owen-smith-uk-join-euro-schengen/

>Traditions such as Christmas celebrations will die out unless people stand up for British values, government review finds
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/10/traditions-such-as-christmas-celebrations-will-die-out-unless-pe/

>Theresa May should invoke Article 50 within weeks, says John Whittingdale
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/10/theresa-may-should-invoke-article-50-within-weeks-says-john-whit/

>A loophole means the BBC's online news site could be free from strict impartiality rules
uk.businessinsider.com/bbc-online-news-exempt-from-impartiality-rules-2016-9

>Business leaders and MPs attack Liam Fox over 'fat and lazy' accusations
theguardian.com/politics/2016/sep/10/business-leaders-politicians-attack-fox-over-lazy-accusations

>Bitter French politician says British firms should be BANNED from doing business in Europe
express.co.uk/news/uk/709329/french-emmanuel-macron-uk-firms-banned-eu-brexit

Other urls found in this thread:

heatst.com/world/how-race-obsessed-oxford-group-reacted-to-heat-street-expose/
theguardian.com/politics/2016/sep/12/jeremy-corbyn-vows-to-defeat-grammar-schools-plan
youtube.com/watch?v=HnoiR_Iwp_4
express.co.uk/news/uk/709771/Last-night-at-the-proms-EU-flags-Union-Jack-Remain-Brexit
youtube.com/watch?v=JDB7JLvwQGE
youtube.com/watch?v=QRJxFRZY7T0
ukpublicspending.co.uk/spending_chart_2005_2020UKb_16c1li1181082_770cs_45t
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Let's exterminate niggers.

Neat

Does anyone have any images they're saving for when Article 50 is triggered? I want to have some good ammunition when the day comes.

1st for MOLOCH.

Now that you have come to me here, there can be but one result. Many times I have rehearsed speeches offering to share this world with you.

'If you dare to defy the gods, take my hand.'

'To seal the oath of alliance, you shall give me KEK.'

'You have ability. Special gifts you don't even understand. Serve me, and I can help you master those gifts.

But no, I was cast aside, I was punished by your vile frog god for months of servitude.

The gods and fates are cruel. I served you faithfully once, Lord KEK, and you repaid me with death. I hope this time it will be you who pays for your faithfullness.

I curse you and your Frog God as my enemies, for your stealing and spoiling Pepe and degrading the Sup Forums board Sup Forums. Your deaths and humiliation will give me special pleasure.

I will begin to draw divine power from MOLOCH and distribute it to my kin and followers. I will continue to broadcast divine power upon the paths of immigration,, so that it will touch each soul in Europe, and then more broadly, across the waters to the rest of America and Earth. In time, every mortal in this world shall feel the liberating contact with the divine nature of open borders.

The Followers of KEK will be betrayed by this god of chaos - as he betrayed me.

We're cucked.

We didn't genocide Ireland hard enough, we've got to go back.

How long does it take to bleed to death?

KEEP DISLIKING

Really makes you think

I'm gonna get shit for this, but I'm actually pro-NEET. We've got other stuff to worry about.

>the welcome side try desperately to reach the Keep out sign when they realized it was too late
>but the wall was there
>the wall was eternal
>the wall did not discriminate

Let the EU sort them out

heatst.com/world/how-race-obsessed-oxford-group-reacted-to-heat-street-expose/

I feel like this is the sort of shite that newspapers should be covering, not just alternative news sites.

SHe looks like she's taking a huge dump in this video. Must have been painful

Is today some sort of Moslem holiday? Lots of foreign folk in traditional garb around today.

>right side has more jobs and land
>people are discussing things instead of holding hands and dicking about
>the fires of passion and industry are burning beneath them instead of some faggy rainbow floating about above
Freudian slip, methinks

>The welcome side has darker rocks showing how under the soil there are things seriously wrong
>Welcome has doubters
>Keep out side is the only side with colour in it's people showing how they are different

Really made me think

Very

I keep seeing flashes of fear.

I wonder why they don't want any comments...

If you slice open any major artery, ~2 minutes at the most

day after 9/11
it's like boxing day for them

Like/Dislike bar will be gone soon too mate.

Where are they positioned in the arm?

>People on the right take a practical and logical approach by stopping the overflowing fires of destruction from seeping through the crater and destroying their entire livelihoods and civilisations.
>People on the left are retards who get distracted by pretty rainbows and think they're indestructable and don't need any protection.
Makes sense.

The left believes that Muslims are always one joke away from going full Allahu Akbar.

Don't kill yourself for nothing. Do something useful first. Wink wink, nudge nudge.

theguardian.com/politics/2016/sep/12/jeremy-corbyn-vows-to-defeat-grammar-schools-plan

> Goes to a grammar school
> Son goes to a grammar school
> Vows to oppose grammar schools

Swine

>Muslims are always one joke away from going full Allahu Akbar.
This is true

Reminder to turn on extra flags

She forgot to ask them to not kill us.

well they're not wrong

It's ironic how the left discriminate to stop discrimination.

>theguardian.com/politics/2016/sep/12/jeremy-corbyn-vows-to-defeat-grammar-schools-plan
Labour are massive hypocrites.

kek

To be fair lads, if it comes to blows the muslims don't stand a chance.

>we ACTUALLY followed the yanks into war and multiple other military interventions in order to protect THEIR currency's status as the world reserve currency

does it get more cucked than that? dont think it does

desu the plan as a whole is a net loss because of the absurd "Islamic schools can now be 100% Muslim" bullshit. That was the last bulwark we had against the "Trojan Horse" problem. For Theresa May to throw it away is treason.

Reminder to get a better county.

That's because they are though.

One Muslim told another online that he was having doubts over his faith and he drove 50 miles or so to stab the poor blighter.

why do we even have islamic schools
if there's one way to make sure kids will never integrate into british society it's to give them a specially tailored allahu snackbar education
just emphasises the fact that they are strangers in a strange land

Piss off, Jack.

Before the referendum I was a tolerant, pro-multiculturalism Labour voter, but post Brexit I've being getting urges to hate Jews, Muslims, and eastern Europeans.

What's wrong with me, lads?

>wrong

Your county contains Bradford

I hate you all and yet I keep coming back

racism and bigotry became normalised in our society after the hateful leave campaign infected britain with its insidious white nationalist rhetoric

kill every jew before they kill you

Natural shift to the right over time.

I call it "Rorke's drift".

Lads I know we're anonymous and all, but could we please watch the swearing?

Thanks.

I'm pretty supportive of segregation at this point lad. It highlights the dramatic cultural differences that render Islam's existence in the West a separatist counter-culture rather than an expansionist virus that infects ordinary British children.

You've begun to see the world as it really is rather than what you've always wished it would be.

Fuck off

I like it.

I bet you are starting to hate your friends too. You'll turn.

Best county coming through.

no pls dnt remind me

Lads I think I'm turning into a bird. I woke up this morning covered in feathers, I've shrunk to about a foot and a half tall, my teeth have fallen out and I've grown a beak in their place, my arse and junk have been replaced with a cloaca, I've grown wings, and I have an urge to steal crisps. I bet the fucking jobcentre did this.

Don't mind the flag, I'm using a proxy to watch some yank telly.

It's over

r8

1970 was the end

8/8

Surrey's dreadful, its just full of stressed rude people who think they are better because they live South of the M25.

>Adorno

Fucking hell

kek 11/10

9/10 maybe have a few people trying to jump over the gap towards Trumpland

biggest load of bullshit ever he was a good for nothing kike

>irishman got confused in the last thread and thought i meant to wait for the day of rope before fighting back
Any excuse to be a cuck.

I'm gonna get shit for this, but I'm actually pro-NEET. We've got other stuff to worry about.

Don't answer the cunt above me.

This. Every marxist is a waste of skin, everyone who is in any way connected to the Frankfurt school deserved to be tortured to death and I'm glad they're all dead.

They literally ruined western society because they thought they were right about everything. Their sheer petulance has ruined the lives of hundreds of millions of europeans and northern americans.

I'm gonna get shit for this, but I'm actually pro-murder. We've got other shit to worry about.

I'm anti-wage slavery. Despite all our progress we're still working 40+ hour weeks, and people who don't are slowly starving.

All this increased productivity: cui bono?

neets on brit/pol/ probably cost me a fraction a 1 penny in tax a year. considering how i'd buy you all a beer i don't really care what you get up to with that unimportant amount of cash.

He was largely a traditionalist criticising both jazz music and postmodern art .
Just becuase he didn't like capitalism we should't disragard his points.

youtube.com/watch?v=HnoiR_Iwp_4

I always did love gently rolling green hills.

(((traditionalist)))

NEETs need to join forces like they did in the olden days.

I'm gonna get shit for this, but I'm actually pro-skepta. We've got other shit to worry about.

That's not an argument people have different ideas as to where decadence and degeneracy comes from.
Your using memes to argue so really there is no point

Not enough Trucks and bombs on the welcome side

>immigration is a blessing
>mass applause

provide me a credible source saying adorno was any sort of traditionalist and i might take you seriously

>when you get your hgv license

whilst bogdan and mohammed are sitting on the dole

i live off savings, being eaten away at the pub sometimes

depends who you are working for and what you are doing, I lost motivation from the increasing cost of property

Thanks user

Stay mad Wagecucks

express.co.uk/news/uk/709771/Last-night-at-the-proms-EU-flags-Union-Jack-Remain-Brexit

>that video

What's that newfriend's accent?

Wagies BTFO

Go read the "Philosophy of New Music" In it he criticises consumerism and the breakdown of any tradtional line of thought in what he considered to be the downfall of modern music as we know it.
It's very relevant considering how far we have regressed in terms of having any standardization of the arts what so ever.

This is wonderful

youtube.com/watch?v=JDB7JLvwQGE

youtube.com/watch?v=QRJxFRZY7T0

2-3 gorrilian, in total.

ukpublicspending.co.uk/spending_chart_2005_2020UKb_16c1li1181082_770cs_45t

How hard is it to just say something like "the name eludes me right now" chuckle and move on? You always come off better in interviews if you just admit when you don't know something right off the bat instead of going into a damage control tangent.

Holy shit, what a meltdown

what tae fuck is this pakkerstanny muslamic rubbish eh

>qt girl served me at the till in tesco
>forces a smile when i look at her
>trolly filled with chicken breast, tesco value rice and tesco value jarred sauces
>3 pizzas on top for good measure
>clearly disgusted by me
>spend all my time avoiding eye contact
>"c-can i p-pay by card?"
>Yes.
>"T-thanks"

Fucking slag.