What other Simpsons jokes did not age well?

What other Simpsons jokes did not age well?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tCp3eM01dWM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

S N E E D

Haha get ready you dank, dank lads

Imagine being SNEED in that FEED and having to be all like "damn, CHUCK, you FUCK AND SUCK, all FORMERLY with your tight FEED and horrific androgynous CHUCK THE SUCK. I would totally SNEED with you, both my FEED and the real SEED." when all he really wants to do is FEED another CHUCK in his SEEDING room. Like seriously imagine having to be SNEED and not only sit in that chair while CHUCK flaunts his FORMERLY SEED FEED in front of you, the favorable SEED barely concealing his FEED and FORMERLY SUCK, and just sit there, FEED after FEED, SEED after SEED, while he perfected that SNEED. Not only having to tolerate his monstrous FORMER visage but his FUCK AND SUCK as everyone on set tells him he's FORMERLY CHUCK and DAMN, CHUCK FUCK AND SUCKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the SNEED who have to FEED AND SEED. You've been FUCKING nothing but a healthy diet of CHUCKS and SUCKS and later alleged FEED AND SEED for your ENTIRE SNEED coming straight out of the FEED AND SEED. You've never even seen anything this FORMERLY CHUCK before, and now you swear you can taste the FEED that's SUCKING on his dimpled FEED as he FUCKS AND SUCKS to writhe it suggestively at you, FORMERLY assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get FEED AND SEED there and revel in his "FORMER (for that is what he calls himself)" SUCK AND FUCK, the SUCK he worked so hard for with FUCK in the previous SNEED. And then the SEED calls for another FUCK, and you know you could FEED AND SEED in this room before the studio CHUCK could FUCK, but you sit there and SEED, because you're fucking SNEED. You're not going to lose your future FEED AND SEED over CHUCK. Just FEED AND SEED. Hide your face and SEED..

Sneed just got old kind of recently

This gag has aged like fine wine

Anyone have the original comic?

No, faggot

I saw SNEED at a FEED AND SEED in CHUCK’s yesterday. I told him how SEED it was to FUCK him in person, but I didn’t want to be a CHUCK and bother him and ask him to FUCK AND SUCK.

He said, “FEED AND SEED?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “SNEED?” but he kept cutting me off and going “FORMERLY CHUCK’S” and FEEDING HIS SEED in front of my CHUCK. I SUCKED away and continued with my SEEDING, and I heard him SUCK AND FUCK as I SNEED. When I SUCKED AND FUCKED to pay for my CHUCK KEK up SNEED I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen FEEDS AND SEED in his hands without FUCKING.

The CHUCK at the SEED was very nice about it and professional, and was like “SNEED, you need to FUCK AND SUCK.” At first SNEED kept pretending to be FORMERLY CHUCK and not SEED, but eventually turned back around and SUCKED HIS CHUCK.

When he took one of the FEEDS AND SEEDS and started FUCKING it multiple times, SNEED stopped CHUCK and told him to FEED AND SEED “to prevent any FORMERLY CHUCK’S,” and then turned around and FEED at me. I don’t even think that’s a SEED. After CHUCK FUCKED each FEED and put them in a SEED and started to SUCK the FUCK, SNEED kept interrupting CHUCK by FEED AND SEED

Couch gags

Cheed's Bleed and Breed

i just can't understand how something so unimportant like sneed's becomes a meme here
you fucks have the autism

A 15 year old spammed it and the reddit-friendly users started spamming it to fit in
Just like every dumb unfunny thing like this

>made back when people thought the earth was round

It was a staple of godawful clickbait website lists for "THINGS SIMPSONS UNBELIEVABLY GOT AWAY WITH" and thus became a staple of threads because everyone understood that. From being a staple of threads it eventually morphed into its current form when people got annoyed at it being brought up.

Oh man! Here it comes!
The fucking deluge. Contrarian hipster faglords posting about how much it sucks. Conformist normie pieces of shit posting about how great it is. Trolls, waifufags, and newfriends doing God knows what.
You know what I miss? The good old days.
Days when a Memesman was free to make an honest day's meme on this board.
Days when there was a difference between trolling and shitposting (back when trolling was an art ;)).
Days when you could hop on the Sup Forums, click on your favorite board, and be treated to a veritable orgy of dank new memes, thrusting in and out of each other, slurping down each others liquids, furiously jamming their memenises into their memeginas and memeholes, not bothering to discriminate between male or female (it was the 21st century, after all)!
You could sit there and let your eyes take in this gallant fuckfest, you could almost here the wet, slippery sounds of meme flesh pounding against itself. It was enough to make you pull your pants down, lube up your dildo, and bounce up and down on it as you jacked yourself to orgasm.
One day we'll get back there. One day...

What does a sign have DNA

Can we PLEASE have dinner for once without anyone mentioning that sneed fellow?

>What does a sign have DNA
Sign's made of wood
Wood comes from trees
Trees have DNA

because wood is organic, duh

It takes a certain level of edgelord not to giggle at sneed and bane

>try to have a normal Simpsons thread
>It dissolves into this mess

Sup Forums truly is the worst board on this site

they're literally plebbit posters. they beat the same faggot memes into the ground. it's where memes go to die

Sup Forums has been beating memes into the ground since 2002 wtf are you on about

Can you guys post your best sneedfeed&seed memes?

youtu.be/tCp3eM01dWM
>this kills the 'comfy Simpsons thread' Sup Forums fag

Can you suck my dick?

youtu.be/tCp3eM01dWM
This explains in detail the developed lore of Sneedville

>sneed caused this autism
what a wonderful time to be alive

reminder, the person who posts sneed is an underaged /asp/ spammer from india

based sneedhunter

I don't want the lore. I want sneed memes