How as late night TV changed SO much in the past few years? He would literally be protesting this kind of behavior now

How as late night TV changed SO much in the past few years? He would literally be protesting this kind of behavior now.

Kids in the Hall, the most liberal show around then, now it looks alt-right:

youtube.com/watch?v=n1tFbZ5kaY8

WTF is going on?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5aPbefau2Zc
youtube.com/watch?v=RuLVv56YGXQ
youtube.com/watch?v=sxMrWSTlvgg
youtube.com/watch?v=n1tFbZ5kaY8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Unironically, the long march of marxists through our media and educational institutions.

is....is that Karl Malone? Why does he look so retarded?

people jus wanna be victims for some reason man

it's jimmy kimmel in blackface

"Lately Karl Malone been thinking about chinese people...look out china,or you abouts to get a big ole Karl Malone elbow to da face."

It's been awhile,certain I got the words wrong.

am black and never realized those kar lmalone sketches were blackface
i seirously thought it was just some udmb nigga they had fount an gave a baketball to

am white,when that was new I wondered how they got a man to say such dumb shit.
we where both fooled,wanna two man riot? Im kinda lazy and respect others property so Im thinking we have a cook out and just burn a few hotdogs(then feed them to the neighbors dog,after they cool down,but are still kinda hot) also I got a keyboard that doesn't work,we can smash that(over the garbage can)

I hope you're joking

all i know is his son fucking sucks at football

he even talked like a slave
youtube.com/watch?v=5aPbefau2Zc

I can't even imagine THE TRIGGERING that would be occurring if Kids in the Hall were being made today. The mind boggles at how far we've fallen.

>The mind boggles at how far we've fallen
what boggles is that kids in the hall was a "progressive" liberal show back then

Used to be that the left was for free speech and expression, and for breaking taboos.

Times certainly have changed.

Just occured to me that Milo stole his whole shtick from Buddy Cole: youtube.com/watch?v=RuLVv56YGXQ

>Just occured to me that Milo stole his whole shtick from Buddy Cole
hmm, good catch

Imagine this sketch today, even though Scott really is a fag

youtube.com/watch?v=sxMrWSTlvgg

Exponential change doesn't just apply to technology unfortunately.
Singularity soon, anons.

What the little maoists today don't understand is joking about things and pushing boundaries is what builds real understanding and acceptance.

God this show was brilliant: just becomes more relevant with age: youtube.com/watch?v=n1tFbZ5kaY8

the irony is that Karl Malone is whiter than Kimmel so technically this isn't blackface

>pushing boundaries is what builds real understanding and acceptance
yep, and that's what kids in the hall was doing, but the numarxists don't want understanding and acceptance, their strings are being pulled by some evil people

Kimmel used to be funny?

that's relative

So progressive.

Everything is too """PC""" now.

>How as late night TV changed SO much in the past few years
jew agenda

They didn't change, you did.

kimmel went from an offensive objectifier of women to a crying cuck

lib shows went from being self-depreciating making fun of political correctness to enforcing political correctness

Is pic related the hero we need?

>a filthy jew
no

bring back ferguson

this

Seems like a premise that works for humor regardless of the races involved. Not much different from SKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEUP anyway.