Netflix Punisher series delayed in response to Las Vegas shooting

HOW. DARE. THEY.

newsday.com/entertainment/tv/netflix-postpones-marvel-s-the-punisher-after-las-vegas-massacre-1.14358188

This is like the most outrageous thing ever! If I where ever shot, the first thing I would do is request lawmakers to hurry up and do nothing about gun control and watch the Punisher series.

They should cancel the whole thing until they get a punisher that doesn't suck

how dare you

Lies to score brownie points, the reaction to The Defenders was beyond lukewarm and they put breaks on it to probably retool the series they're going to bump out/correct because of it.

Convenient lies.

American autism.

Who gives a fuck about dumbfuckmericans shooting each other?
Wasn’t this shit like a week ago?
Lemme see the damn show ffs.

yurofags btfo yet again

is that really the actor they went with?

It's probably both. Gives them more time to polish it wile also looking sensitive during a national travesty. I still can't believe they don't have a motive yet. The ISIS theory is probably correct but if so why are the Feds and Trump lying about it. That Obama era dishonesty. What if there is another attack planned?

Watch Daredevil faggot

autism would be acting total socially irresponsible and oblivious to the feelings of others

Baby’s first red pill?

It's possible he's just a fucking psychopath that wanted to kill people. This has happened plenty of times before.

They're probably just trying to sidestep the fresh controversy but don't realize that even if they delay it till early 2018 we're probably going to have seen at least one more mass shooting which then will be next hot button issue. The Punisher is the Punisher, you can't escape angry articles and reviews bitching about 'highly trained killer mows down who he wants without remorse'. That's the character.

*rubs head*

>Guy works as an undercover FBI spook selling arms to ISIS so the feds can track them (Fast and Furious-style)
>ISIS catches wind of the ruse
>Stages a suicide and lights up some infidels with the hardware before bolting
>Feds can't cop to anything obviously

l'mask you pumpkin

This theory makes sense but how did multiple isis shooters can get away? Also people knew this before happening, someone on Sup Forums said it and that night a woman said it too.
This is too fishy.

I feel bad for the people but lets be honest, people won't even remember that shit in a year.

You can't even name all the shootings we've had since columbine. I'm talking the large ones, not even including the small ones.

After this point i'm just used to this shit since 9/11. It feels like we've been under attack for so long, it's just numbing.

Only thought running through most american minds is "At least it wasn't me"

This guy was a serious gambler, some kind of mover and shaker obviously. He would bet tens, even hundreds of thousands of dollars sometimes. He's probably fucked thai lady boys, ACTUAL boys, he's done it all. Killing people is like, the final thing he can do before he dies. The last great rush. Nothing else could get his heart rate up anymore, not a roomful of lolis in Saudi Arabia.

His net worth was 3 million.

He had plenty to pay off his debts.

>postpone a show without a previously known release date for brownie points
>neither the date or postponement have been officially confirmed by Netflix

ye dude lmao

and this is why we need gun control

A guy with 3 million has stepped on some toes or has drunk deeply from the cup of life.

I just finished episode 6 of Daredevil.
When does it get good?
Jessica Jones was so much better.

*rubs one batch*

Low quality bait my man, here have a (you)

skipped s1 of daredevil to get to frank.
that's where you start.

Roastie detected

They only delayed the promotions, didn't say anything about the actual show being delayed.

Our thoughts and prayers go to the victims families

I think it's a good move. Just delay until people forget but don't delay too long for another historic mass shooting to occur.

#prayforvegas

If they're going to delay the Punisher in response to mass shootings, this shit is never going to come out.

You need to watch Fury before you ever post in my thread again.

Not because it's relevant to his role as Frank Castle, just because it's a really good movie and I think we should all watch it again.

People are never gonna understand the difference between real violence and imaginary violence, aren't they?

Who gives a fuck.
Every capeshit show made by Netflix suck, with the exception maybe of Daredevil season one.
Their Punisher will almost certainly be garbage.
Hell judging from Netflix pinco tendency the show will probably be a heavy handed anti-gun drivel.

I agree but you can't say that here because JJ had a white woman with a black lover

Surprised no one has mentioned the bojack similarity

*runs into woods*
*runs back out*
THANGS AIN'T LIKE THEY WUZ

I'd rather watch White Tiger again than Fury.

Find The Beast if you want tankino.