What would you do?

What would you do?

cum on

sniff

Carefully dig my nose in and crumple into fetal position and rub one out until ejaculating inside my pants, if someone catches me before finishing i will pretend i was sleeping.

Ask her politely if she could move her hair, since it's blocking my screen. Then she'd say "oh, sorry!" and move her hair. Maybe there would be an awkward laugh, but we'd soon both go on with our lives.

Ask her to move instead of taking a passive-aggressive picture.

Kill myself

*pulls hair*
hehe sorry mommy
*sucks tits*
oooops how did I get myself into this situation hehe
*milk starts coming out*
well mommy, let's not waste your milky hehehe

What if she turned around, stood on her seat, looked you over and said "shut up, virgin" then laugh?

>politely
Why be polite and go out of your way in a situation where it's the other persons fault? She is the one who should be polite.

Cringe

Obviously jump up my seat and use the propulsion to choke-slam her against the ceiling.

xD nice.

BASED mommyposter

giv pufy nippls

Yeah she's clearly doing that out of malevolence and it's not a lack of self awareness.

HAHAHAAHAHAAH SO FUCKING FUNNY

jesus christ kill yourself you fucking redditor autist

10/10 I agree

kek

holy shit...more!!!

Then wait for the flight attendant to come and tell her to sit the fuck down and stop bothering everyone on the plane.

wtf

Include me in the screencap

This the first time I've seen him getting almost? Caught

Hot

how does he get away with it

I have to laugh but if this was me I would probably slam this fat greasy fuck's head into the curb and then suck his dick as a prank

>this is the kind of people you discuss cinema with

>lack of self awareness
Is this suppose to be an excuse? Everyone is responsible for themselves.

I remember a compilation video of this that was like 10 fucking minutes long

How do these guys get away with this

He can't keep getting away with it

I would pull out my knife and stab him in the gut. If this spic gave me aids I would literally genocide these fucks until I suicide by cop

Fucking creep.

You sir are a gentleman and a scholar!

What's the roastie gonna do?

I don't think you seriously believe that people like him come in the threads for actual cinema. That's why those threads are so slow and these are so fast. They draw in all the retards.

They don't. It's all staged.

mostly girls without guys accompanying them, guy would see it a mile away and beat them to death

what the fuck

I know this is staged but still. fucking disgusting

tap her on the shoulder and tell her to move her hair away

probably cry rape

What if the flight attendant is an empowered female and tells you to "deal with it virgin"?

What would you do in that specific situation?

That's hairiffic

include me in cap r/Sup Forums!

hijack the plane of course

She's not puerto rican dude
there's not gonna be a problem

tiny white dick lmao

>blazorfnorg

crash the plane... WITH NO SURVIVORS

good thing i have my mask always with me

>crashing this plane

sweet summer child

>anyone asking for permission
She's in your space, violating the NAP. You just push the hair out of your way and stand your ground if it comes to that. She won't do shit.

This is why I fucking come here and wade through all the pseudo-intellectual film discussion

No one would do this. If she had an attitude I would just call the flight attendant over.

this.
shoot out a McNuke, she'll be sorry for violating the NAP.

I did that to a girl in 7th grade. It was treated like a fucking international incident.

It's extremely rude user and 7th graders shouldn't be playing with scissors, they might get sexually curious.

Sniff, cum, then pull.