Is Wolverine a weeaboo?

He really does like Japan a whole lot.

uh . . . yeah. he married some nip bitch and joined a nip "clan"

there's nothing on a weeb's fapfic he doesn't do

He probably predates all other possible weeaboos. He's the weeaboo prime.

He does have a pompadour hair style.

I just realized he's saying

>hello, stupid foreigners. Welcome to nihon!

He lived there, got it on with a Japanese chick that was the daughter of a crime boss and then fought Yakuza and ninjas plus learned about the culture. He's the kind person a weeb dreams about being except they're not going to bother going through the journey Logan did. Logan actually went through the trouble of learning about Japan and respecting the culture. He's the opposite of a weeb.

fuckin manlet weebs

good point, plus the lack of anime obsession.

>lack of anime obsession.
That's what you think.

I miss when Wolverine was really short.

Just never bring up K-On! in front of him.

Who is Logan's waifu?

He doesn't like anime though, he just likes Japanese pussy.

Satan, I think he just likes any pussy.

Konnichiwa baka gaijin, my name is Logan-Sama.

I’m a 270 year old Canadian myutanto (mutant for you gaijins). I draw Anime and Manga on my tablet, and spend my days perfecting my art and playing superior Japanese games. (Disgaea, Final Fantasy, Persona series)

I train with my wolverine claws every day, this superior weapon can cut clean through steel because it is bonded with adamantium over a thousand times, and is vastly superior to any other weapon on earth. I earned my snikt license two hundred years ago, and I'm the best there is at what I do.

I speak Japanese fluently, both Kanji and the Osaka dialect, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about Japanese history and their bushido code, which I follow 100%

When I get my Japanese visa, I am moving to Tokyo to marry into a prestigious ninjitsu clan to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can get my stolen memories back or cuckold Scott one day.

I own several kimonos, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to Japan, so I can fit in easier. I bow to my elders and seniors and speak Japanese as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

Wish me luck in Japan!

Ganbatte Logan-sama!

awesome desu senpai

He likes appropriating their honor system. He gets to claim it even though he never makes any effort at all to follow it.

>I dressed up like a samurai once, bub, and that means I gotta code now...

>there's nothing on a weeb's fapfic he doesn't do

Wasn't that during the tenure of the writer who's single biggest fetish was race bending?

No but Lanky Franky is a complete weeb and he's one of Logan's most important writers

I feel like weeaboo wolverine would use a katana over using his claws.

You think you could persuade Logan not to kill you with some Tim Hortons?

This, a weeaboo is a japanophile who wishes he was Japanese, Logan actually went living there and became a Japanese person in everything but body.

Nihon is a different way of writing Nippon, so he is saying Welcome to Japan.