Red Pilled Persuasive Essay Topics

Okay Sup Forums I need some help here.
I'm enrolled in a fairly liberal college and have a very liberal / progressive professor.

I need to write a persuasive essay on a topic that I can get behind.

Long story short; I want to redpill my prof and hopefully some of my classmates in the process.

I need topics that have factual evidence and solid sources.

I know you can hook me up pol.

Other urls found in this thread:

blacklivesmatter.com/about/
thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=24489
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
nber.org/papers/w8004
youtube.com/watch?v=F0_NsS1Zdlk
thf_media.s3.amazonaws.com/familyfacts/reports/FF_Report_2.pdf
brookings.edu/research/does-pre-k-work-it-depends-how-picky-you-are/
google.com/search?q=happiness stay at home moms&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

enjoy everyone in the class laughing at you for being an enormous sperg

write about how the ancient Israelites were polytheistic.

lol do this, except your professor is not going to complain because this is literally the position of real biblical scholarship

gun control & dindus. ruining things for law abiding citizens for decades.

also this

Deny the Holocaust, you'll get into the school paper!

and how the media and politicians skew it

"Europe should be for the European people"

I like where this is going

Also edgy. I like.

More of this, please.

This

My prof is actually Jewish so there is plenty of room for keks on this topic.

beating the "because their poor" meme

easy as shit, use strong's concordance as a reference. look up the herbrew word "el" meaning god, but in genisis (jew version) it says IN THE BEGINNING THE GODS (elohim) CREATED THE HEAVENS AND THE EARTH.

I can't wait to get labeled racist if I actually choose this, regardless of statistics.

Hey OP, last semester I wrote a 10 page paper about why the #BlackLivesMatter movement is pushing a false narrative. pretty easy stuff to debate

>2.8 million black people are locked in cages
because they are fucking criminals

>black poverty and genocide is state violence
...no it isn't...because that doesnt exist

>see image for arguing points. these points come directly from their site. link down below.

blacklivesmatter.com/about/

you're a fucking moron if you think you can redpill your professor.

here's a tip: just write whatever you think your professor wants to hear. you'll get an A+

The wage gap should be easy.

This could be the one. This is honestly such a juicy topic bromigo. Additionally most of the nogs in my class aren't radicals and might even agree.

I already considered that, but it didn't seem edgy enough.

Unfortunately I don't have a many solutions, so without those the speech would just be talking about how insanely violent black people are lol. I have way more on IQ and tests that show a difference too. A start would be getting rid of the welfare hammock and fixing democratic schools I think. The many bad ones drag the few good ones back down like a crab bucket. That's why you see black Trump supporters and smart black guys getting called uncle Tom or getting harassed by ghetto people. If you made the speech about potential solutions it wouldn't be racist at all except of course to a liberal. as we all know they hate facts.

Debt-free currency vs private central banking. You can name the jew without directly naming the jew.

I don't necessarily need to provide a solution to the problem. I just have to persuade my teacher in my essay that the point is valid based upon the sources which I'll cite.

another good topic is islam.

"Why the Holocaust didnt happen and if it did it was the best thing ever."

I held a presentation in history class about the cold war and the communists, and literally red pilled the whole class. I also ended the presentation with Yuri Bezminov clip talking about the marxist subvertion of the west.

Oh ok. Yeah if you have the balls to bring it up all that stuff is easily backed up. It's probably even more of a difference between black and white than my previous stuff shows. look at the details of these mugshots. There's tons of examples like this.

The religion of peace is a solid option, frankly I just need 3 valid and reputable sources that shit talk them.

>mfw mudslime couple walks by me as I'm typing this...

This. Use enough technical language and they'll eat it up.

>I need topics that have factual evidence and solid source
Unfortunately, this will not help you with the majority of people. You're better off pretending to be bluepilled.

if done right this actually may be a good overall theme, and you can mix in the BLM, Islam peaceful, and "all races same" narratives with statistics to show how it's being used.

I have essentially zero understanding of the financial world. Can you elaborate a little for my poor STEM oriented brain?

> Gets to choose topic
> Begins with how the capitalists and communists divided Europe after ww2.
> Iron curtain, the abuse by the soviets.
> Cuba crisis
> Talks about the contamination plan by the West against Soviet, to surround them.
> Shows how marxist agents infiltrated the media, universities and popular culture in the west.
> Teacher tells me this is very interesting and important, and gives me a good grade.

How long have you been on here? Lurk more m8. Look into the Rothschilds, private central banks, and how every dollar you have carries debt to the Federal Reserve.

Look on your USD, what does it say on them? "Federal Reserve Note." Why would your dollar belong to a private bank? What if you woke up tomorrow and your bills said Bank of America Note? Wouldn't that be weird?

If you don't understand this, you'll forever be a slave. This is literally the most redpilled topic, all other redpills are smaller branches on this.

WE WUZ MAGINOT LINE AND SHIT

I can't help but feel incredibly clueless on regards to this.

Ask then.

No the redpill of all redpills is when you realize that the universe is a computer simulation.

So you're telling me a Jewish dynasty worth $500 trillion owns the entire world banking system?

Okay, but that's going into existential territory, but fair enough.

Yes. You're not OP. Asking for real or trolling? How did you go from knowing nothing in 1 post and then knowing something substantial in the 2nd?

That's all I learned from googling the rothschilds. Asking for real.

Op all this is going to accomplish is you getting shit grades all year. Stop it..

grades

Yes. We don't know the number because they basically created what we know as "money" today and thus have an infinite amount.

Here's a start.

thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=24489

Lurk more. That's only the surface.

Just curious, what was your home board? Newfag? Age?

how about the gum ball immigration problem?

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

I've been in and out of mostly Sup Forums and /gif/ for ~5 years.

b went to shit long ago and pol is basically b without all the traps and bananas with a touch of witty banter on top.

I'm 25

the relationship between abortion and crime trends. More abortions equal less crime bc black people. nber.org/papers/w8004

Quit crying for attention. Write some leftwing bullshit and get a good grade

Play her, do something she will agree with get an a and then be a redpiller with good grades.

Someone who needs to be told what to write about will never be able to write an essay strong enough to change someone's mind. You're a joke kid.

Race-Realsim.

Leaf me alone

Abolishing minimum wage

Welcome. Depending on how hard you study, you can become pretty red-pilled within a year or two. You may think all of Sup Forums is conspiracy at first, but you'll start to see the patterns in RL.

The thing about all levels of school is that they only really teach you how to obey. Your professor holds all the cards, m8. You have to make them happy, selling out, if you want that A.

Don't bother trying to redpill the mentally blind. They can't see the difference.

But that's boring as fuck and is a slippery slope into degenerate behavior. I don't really care about my grade in this class all that much either.

Go for the easiest to swallow first red pill: Intelligence is Genetic

The scary thing is I already see patterns.

youtube.com/watch?v=F0_NsS1Zdlk
even the liberals will take this pill if you paint it blue first

Do it, faggot.

>elohim
Hebrew grammar allows for this nominally plural form to mean "He is the Power (singular) over powers (plural)", or roughly, "God of gods".

just stand up in class and read the Bible out loud.

thf_media.s3.amazonaws.com/familyfacts/reports/FF_Report_2.pdf

brookings.edu/research/does-pre-k-work-it-depends-how-picky-you-are/

google.com/search?q=happiness stay at home moms&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

Use these to make an essay about how day care and pre-k are shit and moms should stop working and care for their children and home.

Clever sudaca

I'm black and when I said this in class one time everyone was disturbed, but they couldn't call me a racist so they didn't say anything.

I swear western civilization is fucking lost.

Do it and blame the Dems for race-baiting. Shift the blame onto Dems for BEING the systemic racist for deliberately destabilising the black community for more votes or something.

Then they's the racists.

Well done lad.