Really makes you think

Really makes you think

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QOSPNVunyFQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>tfw 2%

Of course a Mexican intellectual is thinking. They are always thinking.

And anti-whites want to get rid of that 2%

What about blue eyes?
What about light brown eyes?

Diversity will correct this genetic mistake once and for all.

their not alone XD

2%er reporting in

I don't know where my family comes from. I have jet black hair, green eyes, and pale skin.

Am I fully white?

I've got green eyes, pale skin and dark blonde hair. I live in northern italy.

Am I master race or what?

>tfw master race

2-3 times more blue
light brown eyes / orange are ugly as fuck and are either a mutation of green-bluish or brown eyes.
literally disquisting

>tfw

Yep they're actually against diversity whilst touting they are for diversity, the best way to preserve diversity is actually individual nation states with their ethnicity being the majority. This also ensures that the world has diversity in culture and preserves each culture.

But the anti whites and the "liberals" ofcourse want to do the exact opposite. But ofcourse only in white nations.. Because diversity really means anti white, and arabs and chinese and blacks are not interested in mixing nor losing their ethnicity majority status in their own nations.

pic related.

people always told me i was special

that doesn't make it less shitty.

green eyes A SHIT.

Green eyed master race reporting in
Fuck off nigger

Seriously, what the fuck are green eyes. Can I get a non-shopped honest to god picture of green eyes so I can see how they differ from blue eyes? Can you really say that blue eyes with the slightest hint of green are suddenly "green eyes"?

Really? I've literally dated half a dozen green eye girls and keep wondering why its soo difficult to date blue eyes?

green grey and blue eyes are in the same spectrum. They both come from living very close to the pole for many many many generations.

>have green eyes
>no one in my family has clear eyes except for my grandmother with blue eyes
Am I actually adopted?

Typical niggers want to turn everything to shit as usual. Who would've thunk it.

>oh no someone is a more special snowflake than me.. KILL IT WITH FIRE!!!

This is what the diversity retards ACTUALLY are thinking.. they just hate european ethnicities and diversity is just an excuse to distort those lineages

mum cucked ur dead with a martian

sounds persian bruh

Doesn't have to be directly from your grandmother, sometimes various things can skip several generations.

>mum cucked. Ur dead, with a martian.
Top kek

And less than 1% has amber.

Bask in my glory, faggots.

Post em

My mum, dad and brother all have really nice green eyes. I got brown.

Either I was exceptionally unlucky or my dad got cucked

If you think about it green grey and blue eyes are closer to the poles, browner eyes closer to equator.. extremely dark brown nigger tier in africa.

So if you mix brown with blue you could wind up with a little green i suppose.

you first, Ahmed.

then why it's so common to see them in berbers, latinos and other shitty ethnicities?

The offspring of two parents with brown eyes has a chance to have green or blue eyes, but an overwhelming chance for brown eyes.

>why is it common to see them
Specify.

Genes do some weird stuff, my family is from Genoa and Naples before they moved over to the US. My brother is light skinned, blonde, green eyes, I'm green eyes, brown hair, olive skin

>black hair

not white

>tfw green eyes with blonde hair

feels gud

It could relate a lot to where you live relative to equator (uvb) and uva (closer to poles). Might be relevant where you are born and where you live.

Don't have a camera my man, but you can google it to see how glorious is my eye color.

It is truly the next step in the evolution of green eyes.

>Specify
green eyes are common here and in latin america in general, same with some people in the middle east, blue eyes aren't common in non-european or non anglo-germanic countries

2%? I'm having trouble believing that.

My girlfriend is muslim but has green eyes.

Did I win or lose?

>tfw have green eyes too

Jews are about 2% of the world population

Really gets my cranium crankin

lost

No they're far less than that.

>my dad has light grayish eyes
>my sister has green/hazel eyes
>I have regular brown eyes

Blond and green eyes, master race or what.

>Oy vey, the Jewish population is actually a mere 6 million! Remember that, goyim!

Well i think eyecolor has a lot to do with living close to the poles, a derivative of this type of idea portrayed here youtube.com/watch?v=QOSPNVunyFQ

UVA and UVB compared to how close you are to the poles, if you look at equator and look at where you are on a map and then make correlations from that.

Basically i think it's sort of in this order.. very close to poles, blue/grey possibly green, green seems to be a bit associated with brown so it seems like it's a transition. and then browner the closer you get to equator. to almost black in africa.

I think the order is something like that if given enough time, ofcourse breeding in those areas gives other unique charactaristica than just the eyes, like.. hair becomes more fairer and blonde, skin becomes whiter etc. whereas the inverse most clear at africa, hair becomes very coarse to protect against constant uvb sunlight.

Anyways it might be completely inaccurate but it's one of the better theories i've heard so far. At any rate people are perfectly adapted to a certain place on earth though if you have less pigmentation it's easier to protect yourself than it is to be black for instance which might get vitamin d deficiency since their skin and hair has basically morphed into a sunblock where the skin is not destroyed by overexposure.

>ftw i have green eyes
Wtf i love my eyes now

Amber is like a less shitty version of brown, get off your high horse nigger

Cecking in. And they call niggers people of colour...

>Turkey is the country with highest population of green-eyed people. Twenty percent of their population has green eyes.

roaches, all of you

We are the 2%!!

Brown/blue eyed fags on suicide watch