HAPPENING

Mutiny in a prison near Poitiers, France.

>an inmate grabbed a set of keys from an officer and released around sixty inmates
>they set fire to the prison
>no hostage situation reported
>shit's still going down at the moment
>leparisien.fr/faits-divers/mutinerie-en-cours-dans-la-prison-de-poitiers-vivonne-12-09-2016-6115039.php

Reminder that French prisons are a shrine for Islamic radicalisation, and it's the second happening of this type in a month

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BRo3u04vY1E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>here is detained Abdelkader Merah, brother of the terorrist Mohammed Merah, who killed 7 people in Toulouse between the 11 and 22 of march 2012

((((coincidence))))

bump

bamp

Over here it's "common knowledge" that the french police/authorities don't fuck around compared to our soft policing, is this true?

noice, praise KEK or keeping us entertained

Civil war in france when

Call France "New Iraq" already.

NOW.

Literally now?
Or NOW like tomorrow? or next week?

Guards must learn to deal with prison riots.

probably tomorrow, mommy is making tendies for dinner and i don't want to miss that.

youtube.com/watch?v=BRo3u04vY1E

Good luck, France.

As I truthfully know French police, if someone escapes, they will crash 30 cars and block road for the rest while chasing one prisoner running away on foot.

The French are not serious about security.

Remember if you fight they win

Yes
They sometimes do some show of force but they rely on some kind of statu quo (which is gradually disappearing)

That's not mutiny, chief.

Remember: the prisoners are French too...

They're in the early phase of a civil war

The CRS maybe? The one that you see dealing with the street protests? They are pretty brutal.
Either way, they seems pretty normal police to me. Like no pussy like in UK, no cowboy like in the USA. I guess more on the cowboy side.

They only want to be our friends. Islamic prison riots are a classic gesture of friendship.

on a scale from mexico to america how secure are frog prisons?

> the prisoners are French too

""""""""""French""""""""""

It's just the night of goathugs.

What do you guys call "civil war" ? The French people will never fight, they're too busy working, planning their life and everything...
What would look like a civil war would be Arabs vs French police/army, and would be the best excuse for a martial law (for EVERYONE this time)

Civil War when?

>overpopulated
>religion of peace

pretty safe desu

Implying your police can fight 5 million arabs....

>mexico to america

So between 1/10 and 2/10 is the only option available?

Ahahahaha
I bet you frogs regret resisting the Germans now, don't you?

You can't escape max security easily. When you do, you normally die afterwards.

umm.. remember ? you fucked it up all

Sorry, I read safe not secure.

>mutiny
>in a prison

he did too

This is some berenstain bears shit

civil war in europe

France is starting to become Brazil and Colombia with these prison breaks.

holy shit this faggot loves this statue, he posts it constantly. mexicans are so lazy they dont even write rebuttals anymore.

>not taking this opportunity to kill muslim inmates

Come on, France, you can do it!

Ah wtf? There's niggers in Mexico? Could Mexico be even worse...?

exactry

To answer your question, yes and no : prisons aren't secure because they're ALL overpopulated and finances are not by the wardens side. They don't have enough staff and formations.
On another hand, it's secure because inmates are all tied by their religion, they have their own communities built by previous generations of inmates within the prisons. As I said before, some kind of statu quo is going on (or was going on).
If they get the word to start shit up, welp...

therel be no civil war

>inmates are all tied by their religion
that sounds worse than U.S. inmates, they're just gangsters training gangsters

I wonder how quick it could spread to young muslims outside and do a 2005-bis

The 2005 riots started with real social protestations (like the ones that went down earlier this year), that gave arabs living in the suburbs an excuse to get out and riot a bit. The real chimp out was caused by the death of a kid (or two, i don't remember) during one of these riot.

Chimpouts demand sacrifices.

How many of those 5 million are female, underage, or elderly?

Common core strikes your math skills?
Lets stay with 1 million arabs, good enough?