Millenials

WHY DON'T MILLENIALS:
>Get jobs
>Get married
>Want to have kids
>Buy their own homes
>Not own up for themselves and complain about someone else for their misfortune (the patriarchy/the Jews/systemic racism/Donald Trump)
>Put their phones down when eating
>Have ANY skills
Is this prime for a society about to enter a draft?

>Millennia thread
>no steve-o

Saged and close-paged

Half the time, Millennials don't even know they're Millennials.

I wouldn't trust most of them to wipe their own asses.

>Get jobs
boomers exported low skilled jobs with decent pay to asia

>Get married
what do men benefit from marriage when it doesn't guarantee sex but does a divorce which can leave them penniless?

>Want to have kids
See previous

>Buy their own homes
With what money from what job? (take this usurious shlomo-lease goy)

>Not own up for themselves and complain about someone else for their misfortune (the patriarchy/the Jews/systemic racism/Donald Trump)
Because it's the jews politics and boomer's fault they got raised wrong

because boomers destroyed the family structure

>Have ANY skills
Boomers destroyed school and turned college into highschool 2.0 and ingrained into their kids minds that blue cholar work is no-no and beneath them and instead should study STEM or liberal arts

I have to ask.
Why don't boomers take responsibility for raising the shittest generation ever and ruining their future life prospects until after they all die?

I don't want to get married or have kids precisely BECAUSE I want to get a job and buy my own home.

Because anime too bomb

But I do want a lovely wife and 2.5 kids and property and a business. I didn't choose my generation, but I do choose my behavior.

>tfw mulatto doe

>Get jobs
They do, but a lot of entry level jobs are saturated with 30+ year olds or overseas.

>Get married
Absolutely no reason for men to marry women in this day and age.

>Want to have kids
See above. No reason to start a family if you can't trust your partner.

>Buy their own homes
See the first. Unless you've succeeded in STEM (Or a trade, which our educational system and Gen X/Boomer parents shun), they don't have the money

>Not own up for themselves and complain about someone else
Millennials have had around two elections as most to be politically involved. The system is broken, and they've just become able to vote, yet they are getting the blame.

>Put down their phones when eating
Wat?

>Have ANY skills
Parents and schools push college is all you need. People don't try to improve themselves on their own.

>why do millennials blame the Jews for their problems
>"because it was the Jews that caused me to be a failure"
WEW LAD

Jews? Lad, I got the impression he's blaming the Boomers.

He's blaming both

>Get jobs
I just got hired to work in McDonalds! Go me I guess.
>Get married
I have never had a gf, getting married is impossible.
>Want to have kids
I want to have children.
>Buy their own homes
I live in my parents dining room.
Things have genuinely been shit.
My phone is a shit £10 one so this is not an issue.
>Have ANY skills
I only have qualifications (GCSEs, A Levels, Degree etc) and a years work experience in a shop. I was in the army cadets for years but it doesn't seem to help at all.

Because they are like you and prefer to live in escapism over reality

>millennial data-mining thread
Ya'll niggas need to find a new forum to do this

I don't live in escapism. I do the opposite and worry constantly.

"Dont lay blame where it belongs"
WEW LAD

>Datamining
>5 full responses
lad wew
woulja just look at that sample size

Because boomers have never taken responsibility about anything. Feel good fuck the world generation has simply consumed and consumed.

I know, it belongs on the patriarchy and systemic racism, I know
>"NO STOP LET ME PICK WHO TO BLAME"

>Get jobs
I've been through countless jobs now. Working a 12 hour day to be called in 3 hours after I get home to work a 3rd shift, then being expected to still come back in for another 12 hour day after working all night... Yeah no. Tried part time, get let go because of the season or get hours that are impossible to meet because of the distance I have to drive. Why is everything insane and unreasonable?

>Get married
Why would I get married when I can barely get by?

>Want to have kids
Why would I have kids I can't support?

>Not own up for themselves
I don't believe it's my fault that government regulation has ran away all the decent and reasonable jobs. I watched my father suffer through the same situation before he ended up retiring early.

I don't do the phone thing unless sitting in a lobby or waiting on something.

>Have any skills
Not the case with me. I can practically build a house from the foundation up. I can weld. I can fix about any automotive problem. I can do minor electronic repairs. I've made a decent amount of money on the side by gunsmithing. I also consider myself a reasonably well versed in cooking.... You pick up a lot of skills when you have this much free time, no money, and an internet connection where you can learn anything for free. Just stay away from video games.

>Get jobs
I worked here and there an no one tried to pay me enough so I would stay and work. I will not slave away, fuck that.

>Get married
Give me willing girl and I'm ready to go, only 2 requirements: no fat chicks and no used goods

>Want to have kids
Kids are the future, but they are not my future

>Buy their own homes
shit salaries

>Not own up for themselves and complain about someone else for their misfortune
most of the time complains are valid (jews, baby boomers)

u wot m8? I bet I eat classier than you

>Have ANY skills
I can name every plant in my vicinity, I am good with animals, I can fix stuff in my garage, I am good with cumputers

Whyare you such a faggot OP?

first you need to have a country worth living in

I'm gonna get shit for this, but I'm actually pro-NEET. We've got other stuff to worry about.

Got everything but married, kids, and buying my own home. Planning on the marriage and house buying eventually but that's gay marriage so no kids planned.
That said, the majority of my generation is failing in most of these in my view.

By millennials do you mean people from the millennial generation which is from 86-96 or do you mean generation Z which is past 96?

>tells other people to grow up
>posts anime

>Get jobs
Have one
>Get married
Have yet to find a woman in London worthy of anything other than fucking and chucking
>Want to have kids
See previous
>Buy their own homes
London. Like Carlito I aim to get my 70k [and fuck off to pilot school so I don't have to join the RAF]
I don't, I just wish my taxes weren't so fucking high
I don't even get it out of my pocket if it's there at all
>Have ANY skills
I've got a range of trades, skills, and disciplines

I think the main reason I'm not like the majority of my shitty generation is my rejection of my peers. I don't play well with millennial talking points, I'm outwardly right wing, I don't engage with the debate on their terms, I don't feel ashamed, I don't neuter my words, I challenge shitty opinions, and it drives them fucking insane.

I went to college in the States in the early 2010s and this influenced me to be more level-headed and focused. You guys are 5 years behind Europe, culturally, but this only means you got the bullshit slightly later. You wouldn't believe how arrogant these fucking Yuropoors scoff at you in their shitty apartments thinking they're opinion-millionaires. These chinless wonders put Cuck Carl to shame with their lack of shoulders. Their clothes are held up Earthworm Jim style as they walk through their underground metro life like a faggoty Pringles tube.

Y and Z

Born in '82 so I'm technically a millennial, though I don't really relate to most of them.

Have job. Married for 10 years. 3 kids. Own my home plus 2 cars and 1 motorcycle. Only eat with phone when I'm alone. Have masonry, heavy equipment, sales and marketing skills. Also amateur photographer and shooting guns as my main hobbies.

/thread

Yeah I'm sure patriarchy and racism are to blame for why millenial white males are as fucked as everyone else...Are you fucking retarded? Look at who's being screwed over and look at who's not being screwed over, you'll have your answer as to who's to blame.

Marriage is only encouraged so people spend money on weddings and divorces. That and because a 2,000 year old book tells us to. Before Louis C.K. fell to social justice he had a joke, "Marriage only has a 50% success rate, but millions of people still do it. If I wanted to go skydiving and they said the parachute only worked half the time, I'd say fuck that!"

>get jobs
Because there are no jobs unless you're over 30 and have a lot of experience. And internships/apprenticeships are total bullshit
>get married
Women have nothing of value to offer men anymore except sex, and men can just get a fleshlight
>have kids
Why would you want to?
>buy a house
Impossible unless you have rich parents or are doing something illegal
>not own up to themselves and blame others for their issues
Because we did everything right. We just grew older and found out just how hard we were getting fucked
>put their phones down while eating
It's only the greatest technological advancement for the spreading of information, why would anyone be interested in that instead of some old dudes lecture on how kids are lazy and entitled these days?
>have any skills
School isn't an educational system and people think it is, and self education is taboo

good for you lad hope you succeed in your career

Why don't the mods delete your shit thread?

>Left public school before 2001 and entered the job market before 2008
I mean you technically do count as a Millenial, but you don't really have anything in common with us.

>Get jobs
I have one.
>Get married
Hard to find a good woman. Let alone an acceptable one.
>Want to have kids
I don't want my kids to have a shitty mother.
>Buy their own homes
I have no interest in settling down as of now.
If I touch a fire it's my fault if I get burned.
I hate my phone and despise txt messages.
>Have ANY skills
I have plenty if not more than others in my generation.

I will give you the correct answer to ALL of your questions IF you provide me with a Sankaku link with this girls tag so I can look up her hentais.

Your choice.

>white males are being screwed over
ITS THE JEWS!

>women are being screwed over
ITS THE PATRIARCHY!

>blacks are being screwed over
ITS SYSTEMIC RACISM!

>liberals are being screwed over
ITS DONALD TRUMP!
You millennials are all the same. How about you blame yourselves for your problems for once?

>Look at who's being screwed over and look at who's not being screwed over, you'll have your answer as to who's to blame.
If you're too stupid to understand this sentence, you're probably too stupid for Sup Forums-lite

>Get jobs
Economy is shit and most jobs that anyone would do is locked down by unions, blocking any potential labor work

>Get married
Mother and Father divorced when I was 3, I know what that does to both the parents and the children. Most people who were from families who were divorced do not want to get married because they know the same shit could happen to them.

>Want to have kids
See above, do not talk about having kids...

>Buy their own homes
Too expensive and the housing market is fucked up due to Fannie and Freddie with that Subprime Mortgage lending BS that we are STILL reeling from it.

I admit some things in my life are my fault, but there are things beyond our own control due to the irresponsibility of the idiots in power.

I don't have a smartphone

>Have ANY skills
The educational system has no value anymore and degrees are worthless and our predecessors created a system that devalues learning skills.

Go to tumblr and they'll say you're wrong and it's the patriarchy.

Join BLM and they'll say you're wrong and it's systemic racism.

Join a STOP TRUMP PAC or the Clinton Campaign and say you're wrong and it's Donald Trump.

Come to Sup Forums and you'll say "you're wrong, it's the joos!"

>My blaming religion is correct and you're wrong!
You're no worse than religious cucks. Take the red pill already and own up to your own shortcomings.

Because millennial did not have a hand in shaping their current environment of predicaments regarding economic well being and job prospects dipshit.

Tell me why internships are bullshit.

>a combination of laziness, apathy, and the fact that it seems like the only jobs available are minimum wage and are for the most part not really worth the trouble given the amount of compensation isn't enough to start a life with
>their generation has taught each other that women are not to be trusted, people no longer have values like integrity and honesty, people would rather just leave a relationship than attempt to resolve issues and repair it
>see above issue - irresponsible to bring a child into the world without being in a secure relationship...not that that stops people, anyway...undesirables and idiots continue to breed out of control out of wedlock and then separate from each other, setting up the child for an emotionally/psychologically/financially turbulent childhood (and often adulthood)
>see point one - they don't have the money to do so, and the housing bubble has superinflated the prices of rent and property to be out of reach of average millenials
>direct result of oversheltered upbringing and broken public education system, bad habits further reinforced in colleges and universities by liberal professors and staff
>new addiction/desire to be constantly connected to one another (whether they realize it or not, it's their safety net, and without it they'll feel alone, even in public)
>broken educational system, lack of opportunities...where I live, the wait list for the carpenters, and electrical union are many months long, and aside from MAYBE community college, higher education is prohibitively expensive

Any one person who says "it's the millenials fault!" or "its their parents fault!" or "its the boomers' fault!" is sorely mistaken. Every generation since the boomers, INCLUDING millenials, have progressively destroyed America as a conducive environment in which to become self-sufficient on an average level. Other than that, liberalism and it's ideologies have poisoned American culture into the shit show it is today.

white males aren't being "screwed over". doesn't mean jews aren't destroying our societies. there's too much evidence to ignore. jews are awful.

If the job market isn't shitty and plenty of good/reasonable jobs still exist, then tell me where I should be looking? So far I've done office work, commercial driving, trucking, school bus, retail, and other random things.

The same trends always persist. I have to drive an hour to work each way and no employer cares nor will give me hours that allow me to get at least 6 hours of sleep, much less eat any other time during the day other than lunch. And if it's not that, the hours are too shitty to make enough to afford gas to even get to work.

When you're broke, moving is out of your price range.

>get jobs
you should reasonably be looking to create jobs not find one. ie building a business
>get married
it does nothing for you

>have kids
expensive

>buy their own homes
expensive
>not own up for themselves and complain about someone else for their misfortune
our problems are undoubtedly our own but there are also outside forces that have pt this generation into a bad place

>put their phones down when eating
idk but I agree it's annoying

>have any skills
"education" is all we need which has left many people unskilled

>is this prime for a society about to enter a draft?
I have thought this for many years but not for said reason

As a milennial, I personally am completely torn between avoiding women like the plague, and doing my responsibility to continue the existence of the white race

Best response yet

You can speak for yourself you fucking cuck, I don't fit into your millenial standards, what now you boomer faggot??

I finf shitposting more readily rewarding

>Get jobs
Boomers aren't retiring.
>Get married
Why the fuck would we? There's literally no reason to.
>Want to have kids
Can't afford to when we can't get a job that pays well enough to raise them. Would you rather we pop out kids we can't support like niggers?
>Buy their own homes
You're confusing millinials with SJWs and tumblrinas.
Again, not all of us are tumblr cunts.
>Have ANY skills
We are the most skillful generation by far. The only advantage other generations have over us is that they're already employed in the jobs we're trying to get.

Have a cute girl.

WHY DOESN'T OP:
>JUST STOP SUCKING COCKS
It this prime for a thread about to be saged?

yes.

sage

first you have to define what "it" is. the patriarchy has "oppressed" women, but that's only if you think female liberation is a good thing. feminists are somewhat correct if you take their philosophical premises as being true. systematic racism has held black people back in the past too. none of these views are actually contradictory because the different groups you describe all have a different framework of belief, a different criteria for good and bad.

>boomers aren't retiring
You realize Boomers are your grandparents' generation, right?

FUCK OFF ALREADY

fuck this country and the future of the west
let it burn

Maybe if you're gen Z.

If you were born in the 80s, your parents are boomers.

>Get jobs
Have one, making six figures

>Get married
Done

>Want to have kids
Done

>Buy their own homes
Done

No complaints here

I don't use my phone unless it's an emergency

>Have ANY skills
Have plenty

I agree that millenials are the dogshit generation. They bitch and moan and don't take any responsibility, but there are some of us who were raised in the old school. Few and far between, but we're there. Fuck the rest.

The retirement age used to be around 55. Now it's 60+ on AVERAGE.
Yes, I know that.

>we wuz the most skilled generation so far n shiet
AAAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHAHA

>either being a millenial-hating cuck who defends (((them))) or being a whiny millenial faggot blaming everything on Da Man

Life is not black or white. While many millenials are usually weak spoiled cucks, it's also hard to find a good job when all the good ones have been given to Interjeep Singhs and all that's left is service industry wagecuckery.

I don't care what Tumblr SAYS, or what BLM SAYS, or what Stop Trump Pac SAYS. I have not said a thing about taking note of what people SAY, because what people SAY is irrelevant. For the third time, look at who's being screwed over and look at who's not being screwed over, you'll have your answer as to who's to blame. You have the reading comprehension of a brick though, so I doubt your shriveled negroid brain will be able to process it this time either.

>HURR JEWISH IS JUST A RELIGION WHY YOU BLAME RELIGIONS FOR EVERYTING IF JUST A WAY OF BELIEF
Wonder who could be behind this one...

>>new addiction/desire to be constantly connected to one another (whether they realize it or not, it's their safety net, and without it they'll feel alone, even in public)
Social Media has been linked to depression. People usually only post positive things to project the image they have a better life than they really do. So when you log in and see everybody else's good fortune, you feel bad about yourself. And when you feel bad about yourself you seek the company of friends. It's a vicious cycle.

Working your ass off for free just for the "possibility" that it will benefit you sometime in the future. It's a scam. It used to be reliable, but now it's just anot her way to get free labour.

Largest number of college graduates by an enormous margin even if you completely ignore all the liberal arts bullshit.

Siqq argument tho.

>making six figures
How do you know someone makes six figures? He's going to tell you.

>this triggred
>still blaming the jews/the patriarchy/systemic racism/Donald trump
Lad

>it's not the jews

KILL YOURSELF, JEW

this. shills step it up

>white males aren't being "screwed over"

we don't give a fuck nigga
we out here livin

>still hasn't answered who's being screwed over vs who isn't

>JUST TRUST DA JOOS THEY'RE GOOD PEOPLE I SWEAR IT'S JUST A RELIGION GOYIM EVERYTHING IS FINE NOTHING IS WRONG
Oh Schlomo, you shills never get any harder to pick out.

>we don't give a fuck nigga
we out here livin
LIVIN IN YOUR PARENTS HOUSE LIKE SHIT NIGGA
AAAAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHA

I don't know about you, but this Millennial works 55 hours a week and still finds time to meme for the Don.

wtf is a millenial? is it someone born after 2000?

Kek

>>Get jobs
Almost done with college. I'll join the misery of job hunting as a young man in 2016 soon enough.
>>Get married
I am terrified of getting divorced and having my life ruined. 60% of marriages end in divorce and 90% of divorces are initiated by the wife. I won't take the chance unless I am at least 95% sure that I am marrying the right girl.
>>Want to have kids
I want 3 kids, but I refuse to let them be raised in a broken home, so it must wait until I find the right mother for them.
>>Buy their own homes
Rich people lease everything. I follow their lead. I don't want to spend 30 years paying a mortgage. If I actually do buy some land, I am going to build an apartment in the basement and lease it out. The rent will cover the mortgage payments, and I will live upstairs. Later in life, I can put my parents down there if they can't take care of themselves anymore.
>>Not own up for themselves and complain about someone else for their misfortune (the patriarchy/the Jews/systemic racism/Donald Trump)
I blame porn for most of what is wrong with me.
>>Put their phones down when eating
People really don't do this? It's ok with your friends but with family or colleagues that is rude.
>>Have ANY skills
I am really good at Excel :^)

>Get jobs

Tell Pedro Hernandez to go back to taquito town then we'll talk.

>Get married

Why? In what world do you live in where marriage in 2016 is a positive thing? There's absolutely no upside for a man to get married to some unfaithful scuz and have her steal his shit because she sucked off the judge.

>Have kids

There's millions of homeless white kids USA. Why not adopt one of them instead of adding to the growing epidemic of homeless Americans.

>Buy homes

Sure buddy, you point me to the entry job to get enough money to go to college to make money for a home when you don't even gets a job in the field you mastered.

>own up

Because USA has raised a generation of apologetic pussies who can't stand when they're wrong. It's clearly "the man"s fault, or Jews/"the patriarchy", sad spoiled little Chads are never wrong its the evil establishment.

>Put phones down

I dunno, why do you eat at your computer? Plus, I do put my phone down.

>have any skills

What do you classify as "skills", friend? Living in the middle of a redneck infested shithole where nobody has education doesn't mean anybody anywhere has no skills.

>>Get jobs
they do tho
>>Get married
Massive divorce rates
>>Get married
Cost of childcare.
Destruction of traditional values.
>>Buy their own homes
Too expensive.
>>Not own up for themselves and complain about someone else for their misfortune (the patriarchy/the Jews/systemic racism/Donald Trump)
Everybody has done this throughout history, not just millenials.
Over-reliance on technology, usually started in childhood.
The idea that you can't become successful unless you go to college is being pushed very heavily on children.
Trade work is often viewed as something that poor/stupid people do.

>no social skills can't get hired I don't even pass the psychological exam if available
>a naive and risky act of love but it's psychotic as it gives the woman full power over your life and she will abuse it
>maybe I do but she doesn't
>you should if given the chance some places you'll pay the same on rent as you would mortgage so why not pay to own rather than pay to rent?
>not applicable
>not applicable
>I have many skills
>*unsheathes katana*

nah nigga i gots my own crib out in the hood

>Get jobs
There aren't any.
>Get married
No point
>Want to have kids
Can't afford them
>Buy their own homes
Can't afford it
>Not own up for themselves and complain about someone else for their misfortune
We didn't fuck up the economy
Why?
>Have ANY skills
I have many skills. Don't know about my peers

Look on the bright side. Millennials wont be able to have those things due to society and as a result will have nothing to lose. Young men with nothing to lose are the ones who change the world.

Thanks for over regulating an economy and government into favouring your agenda and then blaming me when the system is literally set up for me to fail. Thanks gramps. Ill make sure to destroy everything you've created after you're dead. Already having kids out of wedlock and selling weed for cash.

>having kids out of wedlock
>engaging in degeneracy
I think you lost this one.

WW3 inbound.
Let's actually finish the job this time.

I will be 20 this January.

I have no interest in participating in a failed state full of faggots, niggers, and corrupt politicians that are as cheap as back page hookers. If Trump doesn't win and turn this husk of the long dead republic we currently inhabit into a new America worth living in, I will simply continue to not participate.

I will not buy anything that would require paperwork or taxation. I will never become gainfully employed on paper. I will live in the woods when my parents die.

WHY DON'T MILLENIALS:
>Get jobs
Millennials don't know what "marketing yourself" is. They study the shittiest degrees in school, their resumes are seriously incomplete, and they don't use connections to their advantage. TL;DR they dont get jobs because they're idiots

>Get married
Millennials don't like paperwork. They'd rather not be married if it means less paper work and less communication with strangers

>Want to have kids
Millennials are kids themselves (well, they act like kids) and they're selfish. They don't want to have to compete with a child, since they (millennials) are like children. They don't want to spend money on a child either. They'd rather spend it on stupid shit that can help them "discover their inner self"

>Buy their own homes
Why buy your own house when mommy and daddy's house is still standing? Why buy your own house when you can spend that money on "discovering your inner self" or partying with other irresponsible millennials?

They don't like the concept of "personal responsibility" since their mommys and daddys have always told them that their failures were good

Why converse when you can check instagram or snapchat?

>Have ANY skills
Why have skills when you're raised all your life thinking that you can get through life by "doing what you love". Most of the time, doing what you love involves no skills, specifically for millennials. Why use skills when mommy and daddy will pay for your life?

Is this prime for a society about to enter a draft?
The prime for millennials will be in 40-50 years when their population size dramatically decreases.

>Get jobs
I am technically jobless, I stay at home with the kids but I write.
>Get married
More important priorities monetarily right now
>Want to have kids
I have 2.
I don't complain about anything, I'm content. I only come on Sup Forums to watch other people complain.
I have a pre-paid just because there is no home phone. I haven't had minutes or text in months though, I just use Facebook and e-mail to communicate.
>Have ANY skills
That's kind of subjective, how do you define skills? Certifications?

Says the op with picture of degenerate anime picture.

Because the generation that raised them where a bunch of hand holding cucks that never taught them anything about the real world.

What's funny is that you see this topic come up on pol, a website used by millions of millennials so frequently, and the majority of those millennials (not to mention the adults as well) will still find excuses for why they're not doing the things on your list while also claiming to be red pilled.

I met the love of my life when I was fifteen. We knew that we had found our soul mates, and on top of seeing the degeneracy of this world and the destruction of the natural family structure of Europeans we also just knew we wanted to spend our lives together and have a million babies together. I dropped out, we ran away, and it took us a few years of hard work but now I'm 20, we have two beautiful and smart white children, we are completely self-sufficient and are building a nice savings too, we're about to purchase 17 acres of land in Texas to start our homestead and hand build a house together. We're living the type of life our ancestors would have lived and we're extremely happy and well taken care of, but you'll still here idiots online whining about how they have to wait until they're already used up and past their prime to start families.

>get jobs
i have 2
>get married
i want to
>want to have kids
2-3 would be nice
>buy their own homes
in the works as we speak
>complain about something else for misfortune
fuck that shit, only weak minded people and haters think that way
>put down their phones when eating
b-but i like reading from clover when i eat. but if it is social with others that stays in pocket.
>Have any skills
welding

nice b8 but seriously i see more and more millenials start to become active members of society. maybe it is just the people i hang out with but for the most part people that aren't cucked have shit together.

>With what money from what job? (take this usurious shlomo-lease goy)
Actually income didn't fall it stagnated. It is houses prices tripled. So millennials have money but such money would be only good 50 years ago.

>>Get jobs
>>Get married
>>Want to have kids
>>Buy their own homes
>>Have ANY skills
I have no idea.

Thankfully that isn't me.

>Is this prime for a society about to enter a draft?
Yes.

>Get jobs
I have a job which is outsourced from USA. It's a soulsucking, nightshift, repetitive work. Most of us millennials just want the shortcut and be the boss ourselves. So my next plan is to start my own business, online or not.
>Get married
Im a faggot.
>Want to have kids
See above. Kids are just poop factory and noisy pet.
>Buy their own homes
Renting a condo benefits us more. No property tax, Mortage payment, and little space to clean/maintain.
Boomers are to blame. They keep on voting idiots in the office.
I have two hand
>Have ANY skills
Thanks to wasting my parent's money and my time during college