The tech for SantaSwap(tm) has tumultuous beginnings...

The tech for SantaSwap(tm) has tumultuous beginnings. Swapping with a mall Santa meant the teleporter (Santa Prime) completely absorbing the lesser Santa, using its flesh and organs to fuel the instantaneous transport. Even this method was imperfect, which resulted in blood and flesh speckling the festive clothing of many children.

For some reason, I find Ronnie's family shenanigans to be the most endearing part of this comic.

Agent Santa?

I still love you ronnie

Implyng that Ronnie wants to be loved

>Candy Cane Club
>yfw that's not a woman

You're confusing it with the Fruitcake Club down the block.

Just a warning guys, never go to "The Nutcracker"

How did he know that Ronnie was talking about Santa?

why was ronnie's dad wearing a santa costume in strip club?

He's a professional mall santa. They're all versed in Claus matters.

I think he means it's a reindeer.

Can Santa prime switch places with mall santas from alternative universes?

Crisis of infinite Santas when?

Fat magic. Don't you remember Ronnie's version?

there's a christmas drag show in my city called 'the buttcracker'

Ronnie knows the guy

Storm down there right now and demand they get more creative in their puns.

Deepest lore.

Seriously. Just when I think this comic is getting stale and going down hill he puts one up that makes me actually laugh.

It's strange that since 2012 it has evolved so fast

Or maybe I'm just surprised it's 4 years later, fuck

. . . because he's literally Santa. . .

That's a reindeer in the last panel.

Can someone draw agrias dancing on a candy cane pole wearing a red thong and nothing else?

sure, my commissions start at $200

it's actually 'the buttcracker II' this year, so I'm guessing that's not gonna happen

that adds up to $106. for that much I can do a waist-up pencil sketch, no corrections

he's not ironic thugh, /aco/ drawthread is now paid customers only, it's gonna spread all over the site sooner or later, probably under the wing of a subscribed website. I mean, sharing threads are already officially monitored by megauppload, it's a logic continuation

It's fine, soon Sup Forums will run out of money and shut down, then we'll all be forced to get on with our lives.
Or die. You know, whichever.

>the day finally comes when Sup Forums shuts down for good
>tfw those few people who will keep the empty site constantly open on one tab, refreshing every few minutes, hoping it will come back online

I'll just write something that automatically checks the site every minute and sends an alert to my mobile when it's back.

fixed

hot

Why do people never give ronnie any hassle over not being able to colour for shit? Monochroming his stuff makes it 100% less of an eyesore

consider turning down your monitor settings

*Slow clap*

Alternatively, this.

God fuckling dammit, this is why I come to this place

Kudos user, I hope you have a great day.

It's nothing to do with the screen. His colouring is flat and undersaturated, he uses the same palette 95% of the time.

i think you have shit eyes dude, shitty shit eyes.

>whomp fan
>no understanding of one of the fundamentals of art
colour me unsurprised

Mate, if you think this red abomination is better than the usual Whomp comic, you seriously have eye issues.

Nobody cares for the art. People only read this comic for "lol relatable".

>"lol relatable"
I read it because it's fun

Yea, having Santa Claus for a dad who goes to X-mas themed strip clubs really resonates with me.

>his colouring is flat and undersaturated
That's a stylistic choice.

>You found a way to read Whomp on the virual boy?

Anyone else think it would be fun to kick Agrias down a flight of stairs? I want to cause her pain.

this is pretty funny.

Ronnie should try more story arcs.

I am just going to move on double chan desu

>Thumbs Up Anime Girl (1).
How many other you have?

I left the please after the cripple went missing, I visited it once after that and it was worse than these place. Didnt it it become a honeypot of some sort now?

It is run by a pig farmer in the philippines now, I honestly don't know what to think about it.

You know what I just noticed...have we ever seen Santa in his actual hat? I'm going through a few old ones now, and Santa always is hat-less

is this deepest lore?

Look at today's newspost. Ronnie links to every single Santa strip.

Ah its been a few years then. I wonder why.

It was already a male stripper